Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vaishu.6 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Yes exactly!! Tara khoon krte hue dekh woh is liye shock hua kyunki may be Tara ne usse wada kia tha ki woh aage se koi murder nahi karegi but him sab log toh jaante hi hai Tara kaisi hai πŸ˜† usko toh khoon krne ki laat lagi hai.main batati hoon ki deep ko aachanak aarohi se pyaar kyu hua?? Tara ko toh logo ko marna bahut pasand hai kyunki woh inborn talent hai uska.Yeh sab krna passion hai.but bechara deep usse pyaar toh krta tha lekin uski field ka nahi tha Isi liye saboot mitatate mitatate boar ho gaya.Aur lakshya naam ki latakti talwar uske sar pr tangi hi rehti thi.bechara bahut stress mein tha.but jab usse aarohi se pyaar hua tab usse Tara se shaadi ke panch saal baad pata chala ki woh bhi ek insaan hai Aur usse bhi ek aam zindagi jeene ka poora has hai.but baad mein deep aarohi ke saath waali normal married life se bhi boar ho gaya.isilye iss hafte deep apni asli aukat pe aa gaya. πŸ˜† waise ab lakshya ka bhi aarohi ke ghar aana Jana laga hi rahega.hmmm deep will get one more reason to defame aarohi. Ha Yeh log iss serial ko itne fast speed mein dikhaya rhe hai usse dekhkar toh yahi lagta hai that yes it's a finite show
arshi_asya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I think, this whole show is about Arohi & Deep. Deep betrays Arohi & then Arohi betrays Deep once all is well in Deep's life. Tara is the third person who is responsible to take the story forward in the thrilling manner.
And I actually want to see Arohi avenging Deep for all the horrible things he did to her. Tara will always remain the same, a psychotic murderer. It's Arohi who will have the character growth from being naive to fierce.

Tara won't just betray Deep because he has been her savior. Once Arohi is in jail for the murders under Tara's identity, Tara will have to assume identity of Arohi in front of the whole world. Even if Tara commits another murder, why would she frame Deep. If she had wanted to do it, then she would have done that by now in so many years. Deep has always been trying to frame the name "Tara" for all the murders that have been committed & to him the person who has to be framed is actually Arohi who is the doppelganger. Till now, Deep played his game & now Arohi will play this game exactly like Deep did. Tara-Arohi swap game to avenge Deep & by the time Deep comes to know of it, it would have been very late.

Tara is someone who doesn't exist for the world as a important person in Deep's life, and she will never exist. Deep has never introduced her to the world. He introduces the name Arohi as his wife (now it doesn't matter if that wife is actually Tara or Arohi).

As for Deep, I have no desire to see a hard-core, romance-filled love story in this show because then this show will turn into boring, typical family drama, where Deep's actual family might come into picture. I cringed like hell, when Deep was being overly sweet with Arohi in last 3 weeks. Deep has a long trail of mysteries about him & none of them have been shown till date.
vaishu.6 thumbnail
Iss serial ke makers & writers they are still not revealing deep's past isilye mujhe deep se jyada ghussa iss waqt serial ke writers Aur makers pr aa raha?? In reality who is deep raichand?? Aisa kounsa kaam krta hai woh Jo woh bjna office mein gaye hi itna paisa kama leta hai.kya woh sach mein business tycoon hai ya phir kuch Aur?? Kyunki jiss tarah se main deep ke behaviour ko observe kr rhi hoon usse main dekhkar yahi keh skti hoon that deep , Tara,prithvi inke iss plan mein koi Aur bada aadmi(underworld) shamil hai.In initial episodes he was saying to aarohi that he wasn't born in shimla.what does it mean?? Deep loves aarohi or not Yeh toh baad ki baat hai. Chalo maan lete hai that aarohi deep ko jail bhejne bhi de.but agar Yeh deep jail se riha hone ke baad bhi aarohi ko torture kare toh?? See just like Tara deep has also done some major crimes but he never killed anyone.he is only trying to save his psychopath wife woh bhi Sirf isliye nahi ki woh usse pyaar krta hai balki isliye kyunki agar woh jail jaayegi toh uske saath deep ko bhi jail jaana padega.he was only destroying the proofs & evidences.& that's why according to law deep's crime is not major crime for them.so he can easily release himself from the jail.isilye Tara se zyada khatra aarohi ko deep se hai. πŸ˜•
DeadShot thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: arshi_asya

I think, this whole show is about Arohi & Deep. Deep betrays Arohi & then Arohi betrays Deep once all is well in Deep's life. Tara is the third person who is responsible to take the story forward in the thrilling manner.

And I actually want to see Arohi avenging Deep for all the horrible things he did to her. Tara will always remain the same, a psychotic murderer. It's Arohi who will have the character growth from being naive to fierce.

Tara won't just betray Deep because he has been her savior. Once Arohi is in jail for the murders under Tara's identity, Tara will have to assume identity of Arohi in front of the whole world. Even if Tara commits another murder, why would she frame Deep. If she had wanted to do it, then she would have done that by now in so many years. Deep has always been trying to frame the name "Tara" for all the murders that have been committed & to him the person who has to be framed is actually Arohi who is the doppelganger. Till now, Deep played his game & now Arohi will play this game exactly like Deep did. Tara-Arohi swap game to avenge Deep & by the time Deep comes to know of it, it would have been very late.

Tara is someone who doesn't exist for the world as a important person in Deep's life, and she will never exist. Deep has never introduced her to the world. He introduces the name Arohi as his wife (now it doesn't matter if that wife is actually Tara or Arohi).

As for Deep, I have no desire to see a hard-core, romance-filled love story in this show because then this show will turn into boring, typical family drama, where Deep's actual family might come into picture. I cringed like hell, when Deep was being overly sweet with Arohi in last 3 weeks. Deep has a long trail of mysteries about him & none of them have been shown till date.

If the story is like deep betrayed aarohi and now aarohi going to revenge him then i guess it would be too predictable show..there will be some random twist and turns here and there and in the end deep se badala legi aarohi all this sounds quite predictable at least for me..πŸ˜† i don't won't another pyaar mein dhoka aur phir badla type of show i don't know if you have seen or not but this kind of shows actually ends up as garbage with time..have a look at Chhal Seh Aur Maat this show was aired also on colors and story was also quite promising and unpredictable too when kabir kidnaped aditi for the property but actually it was all planned by aditi for finding the killer of her this show had very strong plot but Cvs didn't understand and they dragged that finite show a lot and in the end it was ended up a garbage show..ok that was past now i just hope IMM makers had this in their mindπŸ˜†
...story needs to have some elements of surprises like who was behind aarohi's parents death? who is inspector Laksh? a noble cop? nah..! give him some grey shades and see what he can do with it..or maybe we can expect a new entry that is the key to everything..
vaishu.6 thumbnail
Jaisa ki humne Tara ke past mein dekha that Tara ke papa usse Aur uski maa ko akela chodhkar chale gaye.what happened jab Tara ke papa deep Tara ki life mein comeback karenge

vaishu.6 thumbnail
Jaisa ki humne Tara ke past mein dekha that Tara ke papa usse Aur uski maa ko akela chodhkar chale gaye.what happened jab Tara ke papa deep Tara ki life mein comeback karenge??