Hopefully, real fox game thrill will begin now b/w Arohi-Deep!!!!!!!

arshi_asya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
While many are upset about Deep behaving with Arohi in such a pathetic manner, I am glad he is not shown as creepy here. What he did to Arohi yesterday will never be justified. Infact, none of the horrible things that Deep has done in the past with Arohi will be justified like taking advantage of Arohi's claustrophobia & all. But this was how Deep was supposed to be from the beginning of the show. He has been established in such a manner that something good coming from him will actually be a shock element. Everyone was aware of Deep being a mastermind manipulator who had been playing his game too well. What shocked me to the core was his sudden love for Arohi & him going all protective of Arohi to the extent that he went against Tara & Prithvi. The fact is Deep has now been established as a grey character with his romantic gig in past few weeks. He is neither white nor dark. And this was exactly how he was supposed to be.
Audience can't expect Deep to be straightforward in protecting Arohi after last few weeks (If at all he is doing it). He had been deep in his connections with Tara. Obviously he is bound to be twisted to the extent everyone hates him. Had Deep done it like a hero as shown in every other show then Deep would have been established as a hero & positive character who redeemed suddenly and there the show would have lost all its excitement.

Now, I don't care if Deep is doing all this with a plan to save Arohi or trap her. But there were somethings about last episode everyone noticed.

Deep dialogue- "Jo dikhta hai wo hota ni h aur jo hota hai wo dikhayi ni deta."
Ironically, he said this dialogue 2 times in a day. Once when Arohi was in her home & other right in front of Lakshya in the police station. While we all saw the reference (Deep giving his gang a chance to find clues or maybe it is something we can;t anticipate as of now)
Because, no matter what, Deep is not a fool to threaten Arohi right in front of a Inspector & challenge her that it will be her in jail & not him right in the police station. He is openly challenging his enemy, a game he has never played before. He doesn't play his game this way.

Deep did threaten Arohi for the memory cards to the extent of disrobing her completely but he atleast had the decency to not do that himself. If Deep is on a super-mission to actually save Arohi from the mess he himself created, then he can't afford to give-away any chance of weakness & mistake. He has to play it according to Tara & Prithvi & in this entire mess he can trust only himself & no-one else. And Deep will be more pathetic in doing so.

NO doubt, Deep is the larger player in this show & he is playing everyone to his advantage, only & only his.

Besides, more Deep tortures Arohi, more venomous will be Arohi's revenge against him. Deep is a kind of guy who would sacrifice himself (if need be) in order to protect the one he really loves be it Tara or Arohi. However, whose side his loyalties lie is the question in itself. Arohi's version of betrayal has been seen to the extent. How will Deep be betrayed in this is the real thing to watch. From the very moment Tara was revealed, it was clear to the audience that this way Arohi will be betrayed by one whom she loved. It won't be Tara betraying Deep. It will be Arohi only betraying him for the crimes he did against her. One thing is sure, Deep can win this game only from inside by siding with his supposed friends (or enemies) & not by going against them. And now since, Tara has been revealed to the Police, it won't be easy for Deep to continue his game like before. At least all the cards are open now, so the real game will begin now. All the characters have been properly established now. Arohi has matured from her sati-savitri type to strong & fierce one. Deep has been shown in both the good & bad shade and Tara is irredeemable.

I'm glad, they are showing it in the thriller way. Till now, we only had Deep & his gang playing all games & now Arohi's game will start. More Arohi suffers, stronger she will emerge. And I am more interested in watching Arohi's revenge against Deep.

Even after 3 months of this show, its thrill element has continued is an achievement in itself.
And Arjun Bijlani is phenomenal in this. I had always imagined him as a a romantic, straight hero. Never had I imagined him as such a complex, grey character.

Since I have been following another supposed suspense thriller on Sony, Haasil & am terribly disappointed by its recent twist, I can say, Deep is not a completely negative or black character as of now. Even though at some places he is disgusting & pathetic, he still has not crossed the quintessential line of being a completely dark character.

In no way I am siding with what Deep did in last episode. Somethings can never be forgiven, and I am very justice oriented person when watching shows. But then this is a thriller show where Deep is the main thrill element. So, this coming from him is actually expected. Atleast, I will be having grey feelings for him till the very end. Atleast he is not being made a God by Arohi after what he has done to her, unlike other shows where male leads are horrible and still they are worshipped like Gods by their wives.

P.S: Long post but no bashes please.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

roshni8919 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Long post.. but that makes sense ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ Deep doing all these for a reason, Whether it is good or bad.๐Ÿ˜• but i still believe he loves arohi.
one thing for sure.. there will be no romance for a long time..
vaishu.6 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Well said & excellent observation. & you said absolutely right that whatever he had done with aarohi in past uski koi maafi naahi hai & ab Yeh baat ab paani ki tarah saaf ho chuki hai that deep doesn't deserve anyone's love infact woh toh Yeh bhi nahi janta pyaar hota kya hai?? Apni har galat harkat ko pyaar ka naam ka label which is totally disgusting thing in his grey shade character. And now deep's & his gang hide & seek game is over.ab Jo waar hoga saamne se hoga.I would love to see aarohi's revenge game against deep.but for that aarohi ko Aur bhi strong hona padega. Aur uske liye uske Dil mein deep ke liye Jo bhi pyaar wali feelings Thi unhe marna padega.deep ko saza dene ke liye usse bhi heartless banana padega
--Sanchu-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
That is a brilliant analysis.
Completely agree with you, since all the cards are out in the open, the only way to win is to win it from inside. Also there is another mystery about the person Tara threatened Deep she would contact. So something is binding Deep as of now, and he cannot openly support Aarohi.
Deep had never been the good guy neither made righteous decisions. He has been twisted too. So expecting him to redeem himself completely by coming in open war with Tara and co. Is difficult.
The overall plot of the show is appealing and Deep's action are the real mystery in it.

Needless to say am loving the complexities of Deep and Arjun Is doing a brilliant job as Deep. Playing such a grey shade is risky and often producers and audience type cast you, but it was also required to experiment and break out of the good boy image. Am glad the experiment is paying off. So proud of my favorite right now.
PenguinBaby thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Love your signature! Arjun-Rati๐Ÿ˜ณ
_Capsicum_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: SanyaEterna

Love your signature! Arjun-Rati๐Ÿ˜ณ

So u like MJHT and MayUr
Thanks btw ๐Ÿ˜‰