No idea as to what the hell will happen ?

Greys_Anatomy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago
I have no idea what the hell is going on in the show kaun saach bol raha hai kaun drama ker raha hai kaun Kisko fasana chahta hai ...????? ...No clues at all.
I was rewatching the episode to see kya Ek bhi scene mein Deep ko aarohi ke liye bura laga... But I couldn't find any????

Bhaiya... Deep ka 360 turn Toh bohot hi unpredictable twist tha... Toote udd gaye sabke.

But Abb bohot hogaya Yaar I want to see a strong Aarohi... Like not a single crap given to deep and his family wala strong and I want a really jealous deep... Ki Tara aas paas hi bhi Toh nazar Sirf aarohi per ho.

And I really hope sushant comes back to help Aarohi... Woh Ek aakhri umeed hai he is only one who can help her out.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vaishu.6 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hmmm...ab viewers Aur audience ke liye iss serial ko samajhna mushkil hi naahi na mumkin hai.but I think aarohi's next move mujhe thoda thoda samajh mein aa raha hai.aarohi will forgive deep for his wrong doings.she will still stay with deep in his raichand mansion.but with the hidden motive to take revenge from deep.& may be the 2nd promo mein Jo dikhaya gaya that aarohi will send deep into jail.ab wahi promo sach hone wala hai.kyunki aarohi ke pass iske alawa Aur koi option nahi hai.deep ki tarah aarohi bhi uske saath pyaar ka natak karegi&that's why in that promo deep was saying same dialogues Jo aarohi ne 1st promo mein bole thhe .deep was saying this 'pyaar ne woh kia hai mere saath jiske baad logon ka bharosa utth jayega pyaar pr se'.I don't know how but in future track this is also confirmed that aarohi will betray deep
Greys_Anatomy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Mein toh bohot confused hoon Yaar. ...Arjun acting toh gazab hai... But Pata nahi iss show mein kaun Kisko shikha dega
rnm_83 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
main toh confused ..total gone..god knows what is going to happen ..
myself still cant believe that deep has turned the tables...uff...😳.but still i stick to my words let deep past come out...then his motive we will understand😳😳

till then we have to see this devlish deep😭😭 with no mercy towards arohi