janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 6 years ago
I agree that I am one of those few people who wanted to see Deep as a brilliant manipulator but alas, today he has stooped to a point from where there's no return. Acting or not, what he did today was pathetic and disgusting. However I won't be surprised if some people find reason to justify those horrific actions of his. But don't give the excuse that he was not looking at her blah blah, because that won't make any difference to the pathetic action of his. Lakshya and other cops being strangers felt bad and enraged by what happened with Arohi and yet the man who vowed to protect her and claimed that he loved her was the one who was responsible for her plight. I simply loved the way how Arohi claimed that she's just Arohi and not Mrs Raichand. That's a title that was once close to her and now has become poison for. I am surprised by Deep's over confidence that it will be Arohi who will be punished and he will walk out scott free. Makes me think that he has something bigger planned to trap Arohi. But acting or not, Deep Raichand as a character is ruined beyond repair. I really hope the makers understand that the difference between grey character and a completely negative character. After today's antics Deep has definitely crossed that line and I don't think there is any redemption for his recent behaviour.
Lakshya was good today. His rage seeing Arohi state and his determination to punish the people responsible for her state was spot on. I'm also liking Arohi's Bhabhi now. She has matured so much in the last few days. Her husband's untimely death and her need to protect her sister in law has certainly made her more wise and thoughtful. Even Arohi was awesome today. The way she stood undeterred in front of Deep's threats was good. It proves that any harmless person will react if they are pushed beyond limit. Deep has gone so far with whatever plan of his and now he's going to pay very dearly. Like Arohi said, he is going to burn in the fire of her hatred.

P.S: Can the makers stop using that awful lipstick for Deep and Lakshya. It's just so off putting and is ruining their looks.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vaishu.6 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Yes you are absolutely right!! Tara's character is pure negative character.aarohi's character is pure positive character & deep's character is disgusting character 😡
PenguinBaby thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
I agree. I don't see any future for Aarohi and Deep. I hope makers don't try to justify Deep's actions to create a love-hate saga.
saaniakh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
you are right but wat did u expected from a bad boy ? he will behave wat he is.

The scene was worth watching ... 👍🏼

Everything u said I agree to all points.

Also U cant run in middle of positivity or negativity u either be negative or positive character.

Plus I think I m enjoying this Evil Deep very much now a days Like I mentioned before he is far better than any other badie in the house even Tara isnt that charismatic Negative character which Deep is ... look how show is thrilling the excitement curiosity level has gone up only bcz of Deep ... Everybody is enjoying Devil Deep it very much ... Jo bhi ho Anjaam Deep ka maut ya jail untill than Makers better keep the hardwork going with Devil Deep rocking the show bringing in thrill excitement.
Edited by saaniakh - 6 years ago
sabreen_06 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Exactly nothing can justify this act..only if deep arohi in plan and acting to trap tara and prithvi..otherwise deep planing this to safe arohi and send tara prithvi to jail cant justify as he crossed his limit today