Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tamanna_Sarker thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Deep is the hero of this show . So it's normal he just act to protect Arohi . And viewer already watch deep feel for Arohi.
vienna234 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i dont see any love from deep to tara and deep's behaviour towards arohi is suspicious...if deep is positive he might have recorded all the tortures the entire gang given to arohi and trap everyone along with him. hope aisa hi ho.
well-wisher thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vienna234

hate story tv par nahin chalega.trps increased only when deep turned positive...they are going overboard with deep's character.

Yes...TRP increased when Deep turned positive..lets wait for this week TRP to be out next Thursday
well-wisher thumbnail

i dont see any love from deep to tara and deep's behaviour towards arohi is suspicious...if deep is positive he might have recorded all the tortures the entire gang given to arohi and trap everyone along with him. hope aisa hi ho.

There is some big twist in store for sure and we will have to wait for that.
well-wisher thumbnail

Does not look like this will happen...but I feel it will be Deep who will catch hold of memory card...how he will use it I can't even guess considering the unpredictability of Deep

He may destroy all the recording if he is saving Tara & himself or else he is up to something else to send Tara to Jail
vaishu.6 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Yes it's 100% sure that deep will sent Tara & prithvi to jail. See before in this forum I said that agar deep aarohi ek nahi ho skte then there is also no future of deep Tara's relationship.because deep ab thak chuka hai Tara ke gunaho ko chuppate chuppate.Tara toh hamesha se hi khoon ki pyasi rhi hai.but deep ab Yeh sab Aur nahi kr skta.& that's why he is only threatening aarohi & tourchering her.but he is not planning to kill her
Edited by vaishu.6 - 6 years ago
Cjosh thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
What if deep has double role too
vaishu.6 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Oh!! Yes 😲 it can be possible. Because this deep raichand past is still a mystery for us.agar aisa twist iss show mein aaya toh then this suspense thriller show will turned into mysterious show