Everything makes sense now

DeadShot thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
guys the show is paced up and big dramatic changes are happenning..yesterday's episode made me thinking from beginning to till now what happened in IMM and it all makes sense now..
but one thing is bothering me that how they're going to move the story forward b'coz story is pretty much told? and i was thinking about all 3 main lead characters yesterday and i found some loop holes in that..like

aarohi ka mujhe pata nahi samajh hi nahi aya character she was very much in love with vishal but she never told her brother that she found a guy to spend her whole life with him...this is strange to me at least i know she had not told b'coz she cared about her brother's feeling and all that but still i feel strange..more than deep tara's past i am more curious for aarohi's past..she told deep right? that uske parents ki death ek car accident mein hui thi woh bhi ek rich insaan ki wajah se and when he got arrested he used his power and money and he got bailed police did nothing that's why she hate police for that...

Deep ka to kya kehna๐Ÿ˜† woh to pehle se hi tara se tang aa chuka tha yeh to pakka hai..he came to shimla for tara b'coz she was doing her punishment drama there also so deep was there to erase all potential evidence against her..but when he saw aarohi he build a plan to trap aarohi as criminal tara..but deep ko pata chal hi chuka tha ki aisa karne ka koe fayda nahi hai tara kabhi sudhar ne wali hai nahi..so is planning against tara now?? or he decided to trap prithvi and tara both and escape with aarohi? only time will tell...

now what i think is...deep ko lagta hai ki woh planning ploting ka mastermind hai(actually indeed he is) but woh kehte hai na?? ki kuch mohre aise hotein hai jinke against tum chaal chaloge to tum khud hi fas jaoge..maybe this is my thought. but deep ko aisa lag raha hai ki usne aarohi ko trap kiya but after explaining everything to her..ab woh uske sath life spend karega after traping tara and prithvi but he is forgetting one thing that why aarohi love him? even after all this drama why she still love him? show k trailer mein aisa hi dikhaya tha ki first deep sends aarohi/tara to jail and laughing and in second they showed that its aarohi/tara smiling by sending deep to jail..well this is getting clear to me pretty much..ab aarohi ka natak kab start hoga yeh dekhna baki hai...๐Ÿ˜† i know guys this is big crazy thought but its worth telling after watching IMM again and again for 3-4 times..
Edited by FactFictionMyth - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rnm_83 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Inn teeno ka ishq zamane se hatke hai...ya bolo Kalpana se pare๐Ÿ˜†.me waiting to catch more twist and turn
Greys_Anatomy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Yaar Yeh Aarohi aur Deep mere dimaag se pare hai... Aarohi se koi farak nahi padta Lekin uski izzat se koi matlab nahi ...but uske kapde faade liken waha dekhega nahi...aare chahte kya ho ...kal pakka deep ko bail mil jayegi and woh memory cards bhi yeh log destroy ker dengay .
rnm_83 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
god knows deep raichand ko kya chahiyeh ...pyaar karta hai /ya nahi confused ... jitna ho sake utna neeche gir raha hai woh...๐Ÿ˜•

arohi kya hamare bhi kalpana se pare hai