Rate this show and how next season should improve

Poll

On a scale of 1-10 how was this show?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
Mahi-Ve thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
How was dance champions? And what can they do next season that you would like. Along with one thing you liked that should stay the same. 😃 
I liked it in the beginning but then it began to not catch my interest. I don't know the dance magic just seemed to get lost. So I lost interest. One thing I liked was Raghav but he was sidelined and I liked the judges when they were not giving scores. Just their bonding. The dancers were good but the good ones went home early and I personally did not like how this show went where one person got a two week rest and won but the other got sent home. Idk just my opinion.
Edited by Mahi-Ve - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

wonkyfaint thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Good topic 👍🏼
I agree with you partly...did not like how Aryan was eliminated because of dengue when Bir + Sumanth (the boy from Bad Salsa) were given the chance to continue after recovery. I am not happy with the winner, but still congrats to him. I was rooting for Faisal-Vaishnavi or Aryan. But mostly I agreed with the judges scores...

I don't think that they will have a second season for this show...I mean they already selected winners from most reality shows...how would they do that in the next season? Also, I heard the ratings for this show were low...so not sure if they would go for a 2nd season...

If they do have a next season, they should bring back the 3 mentors BUT that would mean it's Dance Plus. So why not just have a grand DP 4? 😆 I wouldn't mind Terence in DP 4...we can have two superjudges, double the fun. 😛  I love Remo-Terence bonding but they didn't even have many fun moments in this show...I mean a lot could be explored...I heard DP 4 is starting next year June...

As much as I hate to say this, DC wasn't fair and lacked quite a bit in the entertainment quotient too. But I enjoyed it because of Remo. ❤️
Mahi-Ve thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ElusiveDevotion

Good topic 👍🏼

I agree with you partly...did not like how Aryan was eliminated because of dengue when Bir + Sumanth (the boy from Bad Salsa) were given the chance to continue after recovery. I am not happy with the winner, but still congrats to him. I was rooting for Faisal-Vaishnavi or Aryan. But mostly I agreed with the judges scores...

I don't think that they will have a second season for this show...I mean they already selected winners from most reality shows...how would they do that in the next season? Also, I heard the ratings for this show were low...so not sure if they would go for a 2nd season...

If they do have a next season, they should bring back the 3 mentors BUT that would mean it's Dance Plus. So why not just have a grand DP 4? 😆 I wouldn't mind Terence in DP 4...we can have two superjudges, double the fun. 😛  I love Remo-Terence bonding but they didn't even have many fun moments in this show...I mean a lot could be explored...I heard DP 4 is starting next year June...

As much as I hate to say this, DC wasn't fair and lacked quite a bit in the entertainment quotient too. But I enjoyed it because of Remo. ❤️

Ya I agree with you DC was not all that amazing. For the score I did agree with it for the most part. I think you are right their TRP was low so ya maybe there won't be a Season 2. If there is I want Sanam and Abi 😃. I do hope Terence does come to DP4
Edited by Mahi-Ve - 6 years ago