Different Shades of Deep's love

.Shanaya. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago
Hello everybody.
You know, I've read so many posts questioning as to why Deep loved Tara and whether Deep actually loved or loves Aarohi. So, i decided why not share my 2 cents on this paticular topic.

Deep-Tara: I honestly think, that Deep actually truly does care for Tara, maybe even loved her at one point. He has seen Tara break down, has seen her and her mother suffer when her father left, has seen her evolve into this person who is dangerous and shrewd. I think when it started out, his love was actually pity. His care for the girl who was his friend and his companion ever since he was a kid. Maybe he fell in love at one point. Being around a person for so long, anyone would find themselves having a connection with them. And maybe due to this connection he couldnt get himself to get her help, to send her to a asylum to get help because maybe he felt that if he did , he might be breaking her trust in a way. I think the connection between the two is what makes Tara believe that she loves him cause lets face it. She speaks about him as if he is something she needs to have. Something she needs to possess. Saying things like "he is mine. He will always be mine" proves that what she feels may not even be love. It may be a messed up way for her to have someone who would continue to please her and make her feel cared for. Her mental state is messed up. Everybody knows this. He knows it. But maybe he just couldnt bring himself to take a step against it because he feels he owes her in someway.

ArDeep: I like to think he does love her. I want to think that he does love her. He kinda deserves a little bit of happiness that Aarohi could give him after so many years of being miserable and alone. I know a lot of viewers are confused as to if Deep actually truely did love her or was he acting. But my question is, wasnt he pretending when he brought her to his house? Didnt his accomplises know he was pretending? Then why suddenly the change in behaviour towards Tara and Prithvi? Why the animosity towards them? Aarohi wasnt around when he was yelling at Tara about how much he loved her. Aarohi wasnt around when Deep was accusing Tara of being the reason that he fell in love with Aarohi in the first place? Then why did he do it? If he didnt truly love Aarohi and was just trying to come close to her to frame her why did he tell Tara and Prithvi that he did love her? Wasnt it safer to just keep on pretending? To continue keeping Tara happy and assured in his love, making sure that she knows that he only loves her than tell her that he had fallen in love with Aarohi? Then he could have saved himself so much drama. Tara would still be hidden, no one would know about Aarohi and Tara being doppelgangers, police wouldnt know there is a Tara. Aarohi wouldnt know that the Tara that supposedly left Deep at the wedding aisle looked exactly like her and was still in his life. Is his wife. Hell, everything wouldve been exactly the same! The way they had planned it. The way they had meant it to be. Deep isnt stupid! He knows this. Then why did he confess he 'loved' Aarohi infront of and to Tara if he was still pretending? Shouldnt he be only making Aarohi believe that he actually did love her and was just pretending? Why did he bring Tara and Prithvi into this? He couldve continued to give Aarohi the meds, he couldve continued to frame Aarohi while keeping his wife, the woman he supposedly loves happy. And whats with the whole self thinking of "Aarohi mujhe chod ke chali jaayegi"? If you he didnt feel anything for her why does he keep obseessing over this? So what if she leaves? It shouldnt matter to him if he was pretending to love her. Something to think about isnt it? It will be extremely intresting to see where their relationship would now go since Aarohi knows though. Cant wait for that unravel.

Anyway, thats it for my rant. This is entirely and purely my opinion. And i know saying all this, it is a indian drama and it is most likely not expected to make sense a whole lot of the time. But i would still love to hear from you all as to what you think.
Edited by .Shanaya. - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arshi_asya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
About ArDeep part,it's all true. While many of us want to believe ArDeep's love, but then we wouldn't be able to see Arohi's dark revenge side. And one important part of thrill will be lost.
Yash Patnaik long back in an interview said that this show will be all about passion & its limits.

Suddenly Deep loving Arohi was shocking for all & now Deep's turn is again shocking which is why it's actually Deep's character that is making this show a thriller. He does it with so much convincing that it's hard to predict the next move. What Tara does is pretty straight. It's Deep & Arohi who have grown in their characters with Arohi reaching the point where she is today.

I think Deep had to convince himself about it so as to convince Arohi that he loves him the most. Without Deep doing that, Arohi wouldn't have given herself up to him completely. Deep wanted Arohi to see him as his ultimate savior, one she could blindly trust with everything & that paid off well to Deep. He could frame his next move with that.

Since this is a show that has to go for long, makers will now drag how Arohi will be dealing with this single-handedly. But I think, Arohi should straight-away tell everything to Inspector Lakshya now. He knows about the twins & he already suspects Deep. She would have a team in that case with an experienced guy. Lakshya could also help Arohi devise an strategy to trap Deep in his own game.

Every time viewers think that now this will happen, makers introduce a twist with Deep to make the next plot look completely unpredictable. If promos are to be believed then both Arohi & Deep will be terribly betrayed in love. Arohi is already aware of how she has been betrayed & how she was to be framed. I actually want to see Deep''s side of the story. Because he is still a mystery as nothing about him has been revealed so far like his family, why Prithvi is Deep's servant but loyal to Tara, etc.

.Shanaya. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: arshi_asya

About ArDeep part,it's all true. While many of us want to believe ArDeep's love, but then we wouldn't be able to see Arohi's dark revenge side. And one important part of thrill will be lost.

Yash Patnaik long back in an interview said that this show will be all about passion & its limits.

Suddenly Deep loving Arohi was shocking for all & now Deep's turn is again shocking which is why it's actually Deep's character that is making this show a thriller. He does it with so much convincing that it's hard to predict the next move. What Tara does is pretty straight. It's Deep & Arohi who have grown in their characters with Arohi reaching the point where she is today.

I think Deep had to convince himself about it so as to convince Arohi that he loves him the most. Without Deep doing that, Arohi wouldn't have given herself up to him completely. Deep wanted Arohi to see him as his ultimate savior, one she could blindly trust with everything & that paid off well to Deep. He could frame his next move with that.

Since this is a show that has to go for long, makers will now drag how Arohi will be dealing with this single-handedly. But I think, Arohi should straight-away tell everything to Inspector Lakshya now. He knows about the twins & he already suspects Deep. She would have a team in that case with an experienced guy. Lakshya could also help Arohi devise an strategy to trap Deep in his own game.

Every time viewers think that now this will happen, makers introduce a twist with Deep to make the next plot look completely unpredictable. If promos are to be believed then both Arohi & Deep will be terribly betrayed in love. Arohi is already aware of how she has been betrayed & how she was to be framed. I actually want to see Deep''s side of the story. Because he is still a mystery as nothing about him has been revealed so far like his family, why Prithvi is Deep's servant but loyal to Tara, etc.

I totally agree about the part where you said you wanted to see agression between ArDeep and also the part where you said Deep is the character that keeps the thrill of the show alive. But i gotta admit i love a happy ending and would like to see one happening to ArDeep, even though at this rate its highly unlikely. And yes. Tara is striaght. For her its black and white. Its either death or life. Bloodshed. Thats the answer to all her problems in her books.
To me, Deep didnt need to make himself believe that he was in love with Aarohi. She had already confessed her love for him, had told him that she would always stay with him, had cared for him even before he started the whole drama about being actually in love with her. Wasnt that what he wanted? To have her fall in love, and sacrifice herself for the sake of that love? The whole 'ishq mein marjawan' thing happen? He didnt try to make himself believe that that he loved her before so why the sudden change is my question.
Whatever i said about Deep and Tara is what i like to believe cause ive never understood why he never got her help. He knows she is sick. He has tried to force medicine on her to make sure she stays sane. If you love someone arent you suppose to think of their wellbeing first? He knows she goes ballistic and loses her mind sometimes and yet he hasnt tried to get her professional help? And by professional help im saying gotten her admitted. And not because she was green with jealousy and was about to confess her crimes but because its the right thing for her. She didnt go all crazy all of a sudden. She has been mentally shaken all this while. Why didnt he do anything if he loved her so much? Is he really so sadistic and stupid?
I would also love to see more of Deep. His past, family life. Why he hasnt introduced Tara to his family as his wife.
Edited by .Shanaya. - 6 years ago
vaishu.6 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
After reading this post I can say only one thing that deep is still confused Aarohi/ Tara who is his true love. In yesterday's episode aarohi said to her babhi that''shayad Jo phere Maine deep ke saath liye the woh phere bhi joothe thhe" If deep is married couple toh makers unn dono ki shadi unki memories mein kyu nahi dikhate?? I think deep ne Tara se aise hi mandir mein shaadi ki hai jiss shadi ka Tara ke pass koi saboot nahi hai Aur shayad unn dono ke beech teh deal hui ho ki jab Tara pr lage saare charges hat jayenge .jab woh iss case se poori tarah se bahar aa jayegi tab deep poore samaaj ke saamne usse dobara shadi karega.
rnm_83 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Today I was feeling so pity for Arohi she was calling deep name and deep was like all ur Tara and prithiv do what ever u want
God know what is going in deep head...

My question is if he loved Tara madly then how he got intimate with arohi😲 tab his so called love for Tara Kahan tha...😲
PenguinBaby thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: rnm_83

Today I was feeling so pity for Arohi she was calling deep name and deep was like all ur Tara and prithiv do what ever u want

My question is if he loved Tara madly then how he got intimate with arohi😲 tab his so called love for Tara Kahan tha...😲

Think of him as a bad man who can go to any extent for Tara. So being intimate with Aarohi was, as per as him a mistake, but also a way to get her trust him all the way more.
sabreen_06 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rnm_83

The scene which u mentioned may be i saw with old deep eyes😆in end when arohi was calling deep..deep eyes was on other side why i feel he was pretending and cant see her in pain😕deep made us confused😲