Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vaishu.6 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Yes deep deserves this slap.& in future deep ko Sirf thappad hi nahi laat ghuse bhi padne wale hai.bahut badhiya sutai hone wali hai uski.mark my words 😆 😛
Edited by vaishu.6 - 6 years ago
rnm_83 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
ISS deep ke ISS deep avtaar Ko dekh ke mujhe chakkar ah rahe hai
I swear isse jyada devil nahi dekha Maine ...😲
Edited by rnm_83 - 6 years ago
rnm_83 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Me was shocked to see his baby wala plan😲
Guts toh dekho Dhoka de Raha hai and he knows he had been caught and phir bhi kids ka plan😆

My question if Arohi would have been preggy then phir bhi woh Aisa hi karta😲
Edited by rnm_83 - 6 years ago
vienna234 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i still feel deep has made a solid plan to trap tara n prithvi. ab deep tara ko jail bechkar hi rahega n he will escape uske baad arohi ko manaayega😉
vaishu.6 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Aarohi's pregnancy?? Thank god!!! Aarohi pregnant naahi hui.are jaha aarohi ki hi aisi halat hai socho uska baccha hota toh uske saath pata nahi kya kya hota. 😃 Tara ne jab aarohi ke bhai ko Mara tab Tara ka bhi maa banne ka sapna tha.Aur idhar deep bhi itne saare kand krke bhi nanne munne bacche ka sapna dekh raha hai 😆 but today's episode proves that deep is abusive personality
Greys_Anatomy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: vaishu.6

Today's episode was so scaring for me.today finally deep shown his real colors in front of aarohi. & her fake family is also turned into bunch of monsters.today's episode was so scary but I'm happy that finally aarohi ne deep ka asli chehra dekh liya.In future may be deep will definitely fall for aarohi but usse khone ke baad 😳 see before in this forum I said that it's all about deep aarohi. Tara is an exceptional character. May be Tara will die in future.Tara will die but her evilness will never die.& today's episode proves that deep aarohi hamesha hamesha ke liye juda hone wale hai.Aur ab woh dono kabhi ek nahi ho skte hai.but jab Maine deep aarohi ka SR wala scene dekha toh usse dekhkar bilkul aisa nahi laga that deep ke liye woh uski galti Thi.in fact deep was happy & enjoying her SR with aarohi.but ho skta Yeh bhi uss evil deep ki gandi Chal ho.aarohi ka trust jitne ke liye.guys now voting is over.today's episode proved that deep was never fall in love with aarohi.

I agree with you... They can never be together... Even I felt ki SR was beautiful and that he has feelings for her.

But she will never forgive him
sabreen_06 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Read all comments thanks all sharing ur views..yesterday epi i was like deep must be pretending but today epi left me shock devil deep is back with bang 😈seriously i still cant believe that he was faking his love for arohi confused those heart melting dialogues and eyes full of love for arohi was all fake😵one thing i noticed in today epi that in end when tara was burning arohi deep was not looking there but his eyes was on other side when arohi was calling him can that scene indicate that deep is acting and planing to trap tara prithvi and still love arohi
vienna234 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sabreen_06

Read all comments thanks all sharing ur views..yesterday epi i was like deep must be pretending but today epi left me shock devil deep is back with bang 😈seriously i still cant believe that he was faking his love for arohi confused those heart melting dialogues and eyes full of love for arohi was all fake😵one thing i noticed in today epi that in end when tara was burning arohi deep was not looking there but his eyes was on other side when arohi was calling him can that scene indicate that deep is acting and planing to trap tara prithvi and still love arohi

In the precap it looked like he is forced to do all this when arohi was locked inside the box 😭
JaZzs thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
from today's episode it looks clear deep is planning against tara not arohi ...
Greys_Anatomy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -JaZ-

from today's episode it looks clear deep is planning against tara not arohi ...

How?????

Plz explain coz I am confused and in shock. 😲