Deep loves arohi or not

Poll

Does deep love arohi?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
sabreen_06 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Many are doubting deep that he was faking with arohi and doesnot love her..seeing Mahasangram promo deep says to arohi that new year will be bad for her..
So my question is old evil deep is back or he is pretending that he hates arohi and still loves arohiπŸ˜›
Vote and share ur viewπŸ˜›
I think he is pretending and still loves arohi so my vote is yes

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Greys_Anatomy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I want him to love Aarohi. ...but I have a feeling He myt fall for her in the future but ryt now he. Ur be faking it ... ..πŸ’”
Aarohi knows the truth... She won't trust him anymore ...but if this is the new deep we are talking about he would not give aarohi any sorts of harmful pills but today he was... This means this is the old deep he was always there?
vaishu.6 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Deep ke dimag mein kya Chal raha hai Yeh samajhna toh bahut hi mushkil hai. May be jab arjun ka akele ka scene(monologue) tab shayad woh Yeh bata payega that he seriously love aarohi ya phir ab tak aarohi ke saath kia woh sab jhooth tha 😊
Arshi- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
it'll be completely a crap if Deep loves Arohi right now..The man who loved his wife dearly and can do anything to hide her crime will fall for another woman so soon that too by very less moment with Ardeep doesn't make sense but again hindi series has no sense!
JaZzs thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
I'm sure deep is lying to tara...
but his love for arohi was/is also selfish,like I already said...he never tries to view from arohi's pov, all he thinks of is only how he can have a peaceful happy married life with her...so, that may be the reason why he did not hesitate to give that tablet to arohi as knowing whether arohi knows his truth or not is the most important thing to him right now or may be tara or prithvi were watching him...
on ms promo also either he thinks she is tara and saying it or tara herself coz deep will not directly reveal his plan to arohi i think...
Edited by -JaZ- - 6 years ago
vaishu.6 thumbnail
Yes u are right deep's love for aarohi is selfish. Deep is also selfish that's why his love is also selfish.but deep ka pyaar selfish hai ya selfless usse jyada important hai Yeh dekhna that deep ko aarohi se pyaar hai bhi ya nahi??& it's very interesting to see that how will aarohi trap deep prithvi Tara in their own plan?? Because jiss tarah se Tara Aur prithvi aarohi ke against planning kr rhe hai.Aur jiss tarah se mastermind deep inn dono ko guide kr raha hai.usse dekhkar toh yahi lag raha hai that aarohi unse haar jayegi
JaZzs thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
if deep is really sticking with tara still then respect to deep
PenguinBaby thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Aaj ke baad I think he's really mad for only his Tara
vaishu.6 thumbnail
Today's episode was so scaring for me.today finally deep shown his real colors in front of aarohi. & her fake family is also turned into bunch of monsters.today's episode was so scary but I'm happy that finally aarohi ne deep ka asli chehra dekh liya.In future may be deep will definitely fall for aarohi but usse khone ke baad 😳 see before in this forum I said that it's all about deep aarohi. Tara is an exceptional character. May be Tara will die in future.Tara will die but her evilness will never die.& today's episode proves that deep aarohi hamesha hamesha ke liye juda hone wale hai.Aur ab woh dono kabhi ek nahi ho skte hai.but jab Maine deep aarohi ka SR wala scene dekha toh usse dekhkar bilkul aisa nahi laga that deep ke liye woh uski galti Thi.in fact deep was happy & enjoying her SR with aarohi.but ho skta Yeh bhi uss evil deep ki gandi Chal ho.aarohi ka trust jitne ke liye.guys now voting is over.today's episode proved that deep was never fall in love with aarohi.
well-wisher thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vaishu.6

Today's episode was so scaring for me.today finally deep shown his real colors in front of aarohi. & her fake family is also turned into bunch of monsters.today's episode was so scary but I'm happy that finally aarohi ne deep ka asli chehra dekh liya.In future may be deep will definitely fall for aarohi but usse khone ke baad 😳 see before in this forum I said that it's all about deep aarohi. Tara is an exceptional character. May be Tara will die in future.Tara will die but her evilness will never die.& today's episode proves that deep aarohi hamesha hamesha ke liye juda hone wale hai.Aur ab woh dono kabhi ek nahi ho skte hai.but jab Maine deep aarohi ka SR wala scene dekha toh usse dekhkar bilkul aisa nahi laga that deep ke liye woh uski galti Thi.in fact deep was happy & enjoying her SR with aarohi.but ho skta Yeh bhi uss evil deep ki gandi Chal ho.aarohi ka trust jitne ke liye.guys now voting is over.today's episode proved that deep was never fall in love with aarohi.

I may be wrong but I still feel that Deep loves Aarohi πŸ˜›
He is fooling Tara & Prithvi to win their confidence and that's why he is so devilish towards Aarohi.He is up to some big game...you never know he is planning to trap Tara in the pretext of trapping Aarohi

Anyways..story has become very exciting and Deep totally unpredictable.

BTW..I liked it when Aarohi slapped Deep today.Though Deep deliberately provoked Aarohi to do this so that she discloses that she knows Deep's reality and has heard everything but even then Aarohi showing her hatred towards Deep was indeed required.
Edited by well-wisher - 6 years ago