Deep's love for Aarohi was a farce?

PenguinBaby thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 6 years ago
After today's episode, I really felt that Deep's love for Aarohi had been all an act. Even his expressions were same as he used to give before.
If all this was really an act, then I'll say, this is the best thriller I've ever watched! Now we'll have to see who wins, DeRa or Aarohi!

If not then, eh, Deep falling for sweet Aarohi isn't a big twist, it's kinda cliche😆

No bashing, just saying what I feel!
Edited by SanyaEterna - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

well-wisher thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
I still feel that Deep loves Aarohi but is pretending that he does not so that he can buy some time to plan something and Tara & prithvi don't spoil his plan. However Deep's behaviour in today's episode does not suggest the same.Today he was not at all concerned that Aarohi might have heard everything & known his plan.The fear of losing Aarohi was not there at all.But I feel makers are showing story like this to increase the curiosity level.Lets see what happens in future..story has become very interesting..

So long the suspense for viewers was when Deep's reality will be exposed to Aarohi. As that suspense is over, now the suspense is what Deep is up to & how Aarohi will take her revenge...will she succeed

For me the biggest curiosity is who will go to Jail..Deep, Tara or Aarohi..

sabreen_06 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
I think he is pretending like old deep to make tara and prithvi believe he doesnt love arohi and are with them..that 10 days which he got from them this is his plan to trap tara and prithvi..i still believe deep loves arohi
Edited by sabreen_06 - 6 years ago