sik12 thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

i live in london....n i owz wonderin how tym is Astitva Ek Prem Kahani is aheard is india...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pagpri thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Ahead... ! Yeah ! Very much.. Simran has United with her real daughter Astha and also met Abhimanyu

sik12 thumbnail
in england....we have already seen simran united with her real daughter....the last episode showd sia having a accident....n being brought back to simran's house.....
sik12 thumbnail
in england....its already been shown that simran has united with her real daughter....the last epsiode showed sia meeting a accident..n then being brought back to simran's house........
tisha_bhatia thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I wonder why Zee is behind in other countries. I live in the US and its behind by almost a month! But Sony on the other hand airs all their shows the same day.
innocentindian thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

england is 2 or 3 episodes behind india

usa is about 4 weeks behind india...

hth

vvrsun thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tisha_bhatia

I wonder why Zee is behind in other countries. I live in the US and its behind by almost a month! But Sony on the other hand airs all their shows the same day.

They add English subtitles to the shows aired in the US (maybe england too?) But this shouldn't cause a lag of more than a few days. They may shipping the tapes/disks to the US? Dunno. 😕

hrithick_luvr thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i also live in the US and were behind like a 10 episodes, idk y!! were at the part where simran finds out that sia is also adopted and where simrans dad goes to abhis parents house to ask astha to come back but she doesnt