Truth and Betrayal .......??????

Greys_Anatomy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago
Guys this episode shattered me... Deep looked so convincing that he is indeed in love with Tara .
And that SR which was so beautiful was just a mistake for him .
Aur precap mein bhi... Mujhe aesa bilkul bhi nahi laga that deep Arohi ke pyaar kerta hai... If he is lying... Then he surely is a Mastermind.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PenguinBaby thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Even I think he was acting till now and was just pretending in front of Aarohi. As you said, he looked more like the pehle wala Deep in the precap. Let's see! If he was, I'll give the show a 10/10 for this thriller!!!
well-wisher thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
I feel he loves Aarohi and is lying to Tara. Tara & Prithvi were overpowering Deep these days and continuously asking him whose side he is..Tara or Aarohi. To buy time & to convince Tara he lied that he loves Tara.

But Deep's timeing has gone so wrong...Aarohi has heard everything even his false confession of love for Tara...now what Aarohi will do to take her revenge will be interesting to watch.

BTW..what must be going on in Deep's mind right now as in precap Tara told him that she has a feeling that Aarohi has come to know about entire truth...

Today was a master stoke by Deep..but unaware of the fact that Aarohi is listening everything
vienna234 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: well-wisher

I feel he loves Aarohi and is lying to Tara. Tara & Prithvi were overpowering Deep these days and continuously asking him whose side he is..Tara or Aarohi. To buy time & to convince Tara he lied that he loves Tara.

But Deep's timeing has gone so wrong...Aarohi has heard everything even his false confession of love for Tara...now what Aarohi will do to take her revenge will be interesting to watch.

BTW..what must be going on in Deep's mind right now as in precap Tara told him that she has a feeling that Aarohi has come to know about entire truth...

Today was a master stoke by Deep..but unaware of the fact that Aarohi is listening everything

completely agree with you...deep is lying to tara n he has planned something big to trap tara
JaZzs thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: SanyaEterna

Even I think he was acting till now and was just pretending in front of Aarohi. As you said, he looked more like the pehle wala Deep in the precap. Let's see! If he was, I'll give the show a 10/10 for this thriller!!!

yep I too would like deep to be an evil rather than a pathetic cheater but I'm sure deep is lying to tara coz he was not only showering love to arohi but his monologues were also about how to get rid of tara n settle with arohi only...he got 10 days time from tara so now he is planning for one final blow to tara where he would make her trust him again n then send her n prithvi to jail but to his bad luck arohi heard it...
JaZzs thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Greys_Anatomy

Guys this episode shattered me... Deep looked so convincing that he is indeed in love with Tara .

And that SR which was so beautiful was just a mistake for him .
Aur precap mein bhi... Mujhe aesa bilkul bhi nahi laga that deep Arohi ke pyaar kerta hai... If he is lying... Then he surely is a Mastermind.

if deep is still with tara then there is no further story unless they are planning to pair arohi with someone else๐Ÿ˜† which will not happen, so deep is lying to tara only...
saaniakh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
If his confession is true than Today its proven to those who were saying how can deep cheat Tara his childhood love n all he said abt love you tara yeh pyaar meri maut tak saath jayega ... now today his words looked genuine ... He never cheated Tara . even I used to hate disgust at Deep for cheating your love no matter wat ...but I was wrong .. Deep was never a cheater .๐Ÿ˜ฒ..He truely loved Tara n his loyalty is still there he was only quite bcz prithvi tara r fools always lands in trouble spoiling his plans ... now people wont say Deep is a cheater he cheated tara bcz he never did n never will its Tara who is a fool n doesnt trust deep n his true love sadly bcz She fears of loosing him.very tragic lovestory it is .๐Ÿฅบ

Show was never a lovestory its a thriller revenge story that people needs to understand. Yes its a lovestory of Deep Tara n hate story of Ardeep. In the end it looks like Deep will be the one to loose thats clearly fits the title Ishq Mein marjawan ๐Ÿ’”

I think personally I m glad Deep will be back in action Deep as loverboy was same like his previous shows nothing new now Devilish stylish Deep grey shade is back ... !! I always say this Deep devil attitude n Plans tactics the way he plays his cards is the charm of show. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ even most were missing old deep.

But it looks like He might have again fooling playing with Tara so that he gets time to get rid of her ๐Ÿ˜‰
Edited by saaniakh - 6 years ago
sabreen_06 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
He is defintly lying to tara to gain her trust back which he suceeded somehow and when he will come to knw that arohi knws their truth i want to see deep reaction and how he will win arohi trust back..and the 10 days he got from tara prithvi this was his first step to gain their trust but in turn lost arohi trust