Deep's sudden love for tara

vaishu.6 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Deep ko achanak se Tara pr pyaar aaya hai 😳 😲 deep ne Tara ke liye ek branded car kharidi hai.kahi iske piche bhi deep ki Tara ke against koi saazish toh nahi??

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vienna234 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yeh zaroor deep ka saazish hai he is going to do something 😲
Edited by vienna234 - 6 years ago
vaishu.6 thumbnail
I hope aisa hi ho.kyunki Tara deep ko bewakoof nahi bana skti but deep Tara ko bewakoof bana skta hai 😆
Greys_Anatomy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Yaar after the episode I feel shattered
well-wisher thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Greys_Anatomy

Yaar after the episode I feel shattered

Deep still loves Aarohi but to win back Tara's confidence he said that he loved only Tara in his life.

It's good that Deep's secrets, lies & plans to trap Aarohi for crimes of Tara have been revealed to Aarohi by Deep himself though unknowingly. Aarohi obviously is totally devastated. Now she should go all out to get punishment forTara & Deep.

For Deep it is going to be very difficult to win back Aarohi as in front of Aarohi he confessed his love for Tara. It's going to be very very difficult for Deep to convince Aarohi that he loves her genuinely...and Aarohi should not forgive him for what he has done to her life. Let Deep really go through that pain

Mastermind ki timing kafi galat ho gayi aaj & that has made future track very interesting.

All the three... Deep, Tara & Aarohi will have their plans..lets see who wins. Deep in my opinion is with Aarohi but will he be able to save her, only future track will reveal that
Edited by well-wisher - 6 years ago
Greys_Anatomy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: well-wisher

Deep still loves Aarohi but to win back Tara's confidence he said that he loved only Tara in his life.

It's good that Deep's secrets, lies & plans to trap Aarohi for crimes of Tara have been revealed to Aarohi by Deep himself though unknowingly. Aarohi obviously is totally devastated. Now she should go all out to get punishment forTara & Deep.

For Deep it is going to be very difficult to win back Aarohi as in front of Aarohi he confessed his love for Tara. It's going to be very very difficult for Deep to convince Aarohi that he loves her genuinely...and Aarohi should not forgive him for what he has done to her life. Let Deep really go through that pain

Mastermind ki timing kafi galat ho gayi aaj & that has made future track very interesting.

All the three... Deep, Tara & Aarohi will have their plans..lets see who wins. Deep in my opinion is with Aarohi but will he be able to save her, only future track will reveal that

True the future has left me Curious but... Aarahi was so broken and Deep ko dekhke bilkul nahi laga that this time he was lying
vaishu.6 thumbnail
Yeh toh hona hi tha. Waise bhi aarohi ka sati savitri wala drama dekhkar hum sab boar ho gye the.Aur raha sawal uske tootkar bikharne ka toh ha usse thoda time to lagega iss trauma se bahar nikakne mein.but aarohi is strong & confident girl. She will definitely deal this situation. Aarohi iss serial ki heroine hai toh end mein jeet bhi ussi ki honi hai.Aur aaj ke interview mein jaise arjun ne bola ki abhi toh drama shuru hua hai.abhi bahut saare turns & twists aane baaki hai.in fact asli immj toh ab shuru hua hai
Edited by vaishu.6 - 6 years ago
well-wisher thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Just saw the video and Interview of Arjun & Aalisha

Arjun tells that Deep is giving love to one and gift to other...Do Do wife hai to yahi to karega.He says Deep has given gift to Tara so that she is happy & he gets some breathing space.

He adds that what will happen once Deep reality will be exposed to Aarohi scares him, so viewers must be interested to know what will happen next
sabreen_06 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
He is acting but deep ki timing galt hoge..i want arohi to confort deep that she knws his truth that will be interesting to watch that how deep will handle tara and arohi who dnt trust him anymore..uff arohi made me cry poor soul😭
vaishu.6 thumbnail
& what happened when aarohi will betray deep
See now aarohi knows whole truth of deep & yes she will start hating deep but it doesn't mean that she will show her haterance to deep.she will back in deep's life. Woh phir se deep ke ghar mein wapas jayegi.but this time woh uska pyaar nahi balki uski sabse badi dushman hogi.she will also play mind games with deep like him.woh deep ke ghar mein wapas toh but ek hidden motive ke saath.& she will also act like fool
& now she will also pretend that she is in love with him.& jaisa ki humne iss serial ke 2nd promo mein dekha tha that deep is going to jail.so usse uss promo mein jail bhejne waali Tara nahi balki aarohi hai.kyunki agar Tara jail jayegi toh uske saath deep bhi toh jail jaayega na?? Aise nahi toh waise sahi but deep ka jail Jana is confirm. Unknowingly deep reveals aarohi's truth in front of Tara.& aarohi heared every truth.Aur Yeh baat deep ko pata bhi naahi hai.it means iske piche bahut bada game hai 😲
Edited by vaishu.6 - 6 years ago