Action Hero || Ankit Siwach

.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago
ankit ji is really an action hero👏

he is made for this show not b/c of his looks, acting skills but also for action scene which we don't get to see often in indian shows b/c other hero is busy grabbing heroine pallo or doubting her love etc...this show is different indeed and i loved the action scene to core.

i don't now about others but i swear i felt like i was watching a scene from mission impossible fight scene or rowdy rathor wala fight scene🥳

the stunts was so amazing. it's really hard to do action scenes like that but ankit ji has made me believe even indian drama hero can do action scene like bollywood hero👏 those kicks, smashing against the railing looked so good on my 65 inches TV screen. it looked real so real the cvs does what they say. they said action pack scene is gonna happen and it did so and i loved it.

all the credit goes to ankit aka adhiraj of RKC the action hero and i want more more of this kind of scene. next will be a rain scene fight plez cvs.

p.s we have seen action of hero heroine now we wanna see their romantic side to onscreen😉😉

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

simran_singh_24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Loved it!

Right from the tug of war between Anami and him and the run after her and smashing Purushttam's head and getting smashed by his men, Ankit rocked!

I also expected Anami to fight, I hope she puts her kalari payatu to some use tomorrow.

TBH, I think many of our small screen actors are more skilled and better looking than BW big stars.
Mukthaa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Ankit was so natural in action sequence... it was like watching a Bollywood movie... though villains flying after getting kicked looked OTT in one or 2 scenes, yet Ankit was absolute perfection here and because of his physique the scenes looked very convincing..Maza aaya..N Adhi was looking smashing hot after the fight sequence.
I wish I get someone like Adhiraj in my real life(not because of his looks, but because of his character,but looks is a plus of course😆)
forbidden thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Sexy 😉
I loved the fight scene a lot. He is perfect for doing stunts and actions. Cvs knows how to make it real for sure. The way he jumped up and beat those people up I was like hai la he is good then he smashed that man against the truck or something I was like omg he is dame cool ⭐️ ⭐️

Hope the hero heroine have some action scene tomorrow to fight the evil peoples off 😆 team work baby team AA.

Awesome post ⭐️
simran_singh_24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Copy pasting from my other post

I was also happy to see Adhi getting Laddoo off the JCB and giving him to Anami, he delivered on his promise he made infrontof Kalima👏
.Literally and figuratively the long arms of law helping innocents😆
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
v.gud post!!👏i liked adhiraj in action & i must say ankit is v.gud actor.hes 2 gud as a newbie👏
and 2days action sequence was so gud he did it w'fully and really scene was not that OTT.itna toh chalta hai😆
forbidden thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
I also want someone like adhiraj who keeps his promise and me makes me feel like I amnesia her modt beautiful perosn in this earth. I gotta say they character ravish and adhriaj has won me completely. One was selfless lover while adhiraj is mature lover. Lucky are those girls who gets Bf or hubby like them.

Ankit Ji you as a newbie doing a fabulous job. Love your action scenes 👏
.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
thank you all for the lovely comments🤗 all the credit goes to AS for his amazing performance today. they do what they say. we were promised action scenes and we got one hell of scene. adhiraj was bashing, boom boom, kick punch everything today. he is calm like the ocean but boy he can be deadly at times🤣
amazing job⭐️⭐️