Prithvi to kidnap Arohi; Dr. Bhandari to rescue her

av131 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago
By TellychakkarTeam

The current plot of Ishq Mein Marjawan (Beyond Dreams Entertainment) on Colors focuses on look-alike' drama revolving around Tara and Arohi (Aalisha Panwar).

Yes, they are look-alike. Tara is a serial killer while Arohi is innocent. Currently, Arohi is dumbfounded to find her doppelganger and Deep (Arjun Bijlani) and his family members are confused equally.

Ohh wait! Did you just read Deep and his family?

Well, the upcoming drama will get more intense as the show will churn out edgy content introducing the so called family as bogus'. And yes, while Tara is trying to prove herself innocent, it is an established fact that Arohi is being victimised.

In the episodes ahead, Prithvi Raichand (Mihir Mishra), Deep's fake father, will kidnap Arohi. It is here that Dr. Bhandari (Ashish Kaul) will come to Arohi's rescue.

Sources from the set inform us, "Deep has crossed his limits while talking to Dr. Bhandari in the past. In an attempt to break Deep emotionally, Dr. Bhandari will help Arohi to escape. Also, Prithvi has a big plan and reason behind the kidnap. "

Keep reading this space for more updates.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vaishu.6 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Now deep is the one who can save aarohi from this mess. πŸ˜•
well-wisher thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing the article

Prithvi is going to kidnap Aarohi...what can be his intention other than threatening Deep to make him agree to send Aarohi to Jail in place of Tara or else he(Prithvi) will harm Aarohi

For me biggest curiosity is who will go to jail first..Tara...Aarohi or Deep
vaishu.6 thumbnail
Don't know but mujhe prithvi shuruat se hi bahut doubtful lagta hai.woh aarohi ko kidnap Tara ke kehne pr kr raha hai ya phir inn sab main uska koi fayda hai.I mean aaj kal ke zamane mein koun itni insult sehen kr ke bhi apne boss ke saath loyal reh skta hai.what happened when prithvi will cheat both deep tara?
well-wisher thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vaishu.6

Don't know but mujhe prithvi shuruat se hi bahut doubtful lagta hai.woh aarohi ko kidnap Tara ke kehne pr kr raha hai ya phir inn sab main uska koi fayda hai.I mean aaj kal ke zamane mein koun itni insult sehen kr ke bhi apne boss ke saath loyal reh skta hai.what happened when prithvi will cheat both deep tara?

Prithvi speaks with so much authority these days πŸ˜•

Further, do you remember Tara made Deep speak to someone over phone & out of frustration he threw the phone after talking to the person. Initially I thought it was just a casual scene to show ArDeep going to Mumbai...Mahasangam episode jo hana tha. But even today Tara threatened Deep about some phone call
Edited by well-wisher - 6 years ago
vaishu.6 thumbnail
Yes I remember that scene .usne toh aarohi ka mobile hi phek diya tha.kahi deep Tara Aur prithvi ka connection underworld se toh nahi?? πŸ˜† ya phir aisa bhi ho skta that deep ke papa koi underworld don ho. πŸ˜†
sabreen_06 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vaishu.6

Yes I remember that scene .usne toh aarohi ka mobile hi phek diya tha.kahi deep Tara Aur prithvi ka connection underworld se toh nahi?? πŸ˜† ya phir aisa bhi ho skta that deep ke papa koi underworld don ho. πŸ˜†

Hahaha underworld donπŸ˜†on serious note i think prithvi is not what he pretend to be he has past also as u said it is possible he will betray deep tara both or what if prithvi has captured deep parents or family member and their live in danger
vaishu.6 thumbnail
Exactly!! & according to this post deep ke supporters uske khilaf ho skte hai.