well-wisher thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
As per precap Aarohi and her bhabi will come to know about Deep's reality and the truth that he was the mastermind behind trapping Aarohi for Tara's crime.

How story will progress from here

Deep will go to jail & Tara will escape to some other country with the help of Prithvi πŸ˜›

Tara will go to Jail but Aarohi will not reveal that she is aware of Deep's plan and will take her revenge.But why should she wait and stay with Deep once he is exposed..

Tara will be able to play some big trick sending Aarohi to jail & all believing that she is Tara

Tara will like to harm Nikku & Deep will kill Tara

What are the possible future track...

Let me share I am disappointed with entire revelation track as I was expecting high voltage drama & thrill...move and counter move...but nothing of that sort has happened so far..anyways..the good thing is Aarohi is intelligently trying to unearth the mystery
Edited by well-wisher - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vaishu.6 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Yes deep will be exposed.& now she will never stay with deep she will break all the relations with deep.but now situation ko dekhke aisa lag raha hai aarohi will play this game silently. Sach ko janne ke liye woh koi high voltage drama nahi karegi Aur naa hi koi tamasha kregi.kya pata deep usse phir pagal sabit kr de.pehle aarohi ko bewakoof banane ke liye deep ko bahut papas belne pdte the but now she will act like a fool πŸ˜† to know the full truth of deep Tara's plan against her
well-wisher thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vaishu.6

Yes deep will be exposed.& now she will never stay with deep she will break all the relations with deep.but now situation ko dekhke aisa lag raha hai aarohi will play this game silently. Sach ko janne ke liye woh koi high voltage drama nahi karegi Aur naa hi koi tamasha kregi.kya pata deep usse phir pagal sabit kr de.pehle aarohi ko bewakoof banane ke liye deep ko bahut papas belne pdte the but now she will act like a fool πŸ˜† to know the full truth of deep Tara's plan against her

Pata nahi aage kya hone wala hai..lets wait & see..I am so confused
vaishu.6 thumbnail
Yes I'm also confused. But agar iss baar bhi iss serial ke makers ne sach ka khulasa nahi kia toh phir iss serial ka naam ISHQ mein marjawan nahi hide&seek hoga πŸ˜†
sabreen_06 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Precap is unexpected arohi got to knw truth that soon..i want arohi to confront deep that she knws his truth now and leave him..deep will suffer and may be we will get to see some junoon of deep to get arohi and she rejecting him and sending him in jail
vaishu.6 thumbnail
Some junoon of deep for aarohi ???? No, as we said before in this forum that deep will turned into obsessed lover.& now jis tarah se deep aarohi pr pyaar barsa raha hai usse dekhkar toh yahi lag raha hai that woh ek pal ke liye aarohi ki nafrat bardasht kr skta hai pr usse dur Jana usse kisi bhi halat mein manzoor nahi.he wants aarohi in his life at any cost. Aarohi's junoon in her haterance & deep's junnon in his love may be aage deep aarohi ka rishta aisa hi hoga
sabreen_06 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vaishu.6

Some junoon of deep for aarohi ???? No, as we said before in this forum that deep will turned into obsessed lover.& now jis tarah se deep aarohi pr pyaar barsa raha hai usse dekhkar toh yahi lag raha hai that woh ek pal ke liye aarohi ki nafrat bardasht kr skta hai pr usse dur Jana usse kisi bhi halat mein manzoor nahi.he wants aarohi in his life at any cost. Aarohi's junoon in her haterance & deep's junnon in his love may be aage deep aarohi ka rishta aisa hi hoga

Hahaha dnt tell me deep will turn into another maya obsessed loverπŸ˜†@bold that is what going to happen arohi will hate deep and deep like u said will not let arohi to go away from him
vaishu.6 thumbnail
May be deep will turned into obsessed lover but he will not behave like obsessed Maya or psycho Tara. Deep do mua saap hai.agar tum sabko yaad hoga toh deep aarohi ki shadi se pehle deep khud aarohi Aur vishal shaadi krwana chahta tha.Aur aisa krke woh aarohi ki nazro mein Aur mahan ban raha tha.but actually apne maksad ko poora krne ke liye usne Tara ke haatho vishal ko marwa diya. Ab agar vishal ko marina hi tha.toh usse aarohi se shadi krne ka jhansa kyu diya.see beginning se lekar ab tak deep Sirf mind game khelta aa raha hai Aur aage bhi wahi karega.but now after Tara's bitter experience he will not do the same mistake to commit any crime. Deep ne bachpan mein bahut saare saas bahu ke daily soap dekhe honge.tabhi toh woh planning plotting saazish inn sab mein expert ho chuka hai πŸ˜†