How does Avni spend time in jail?

Push-pull thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
How does Avni spend time in jail?

Here's her curriculum vitae from her daily schedule...😆

Name: Avni Ayesha
Address: C/O DCP Neil Khanna, Mumbai Prison, Mumbai...

Objective:
Seeking to form a prison gang and break the rules to annoy DCP saahab...🥳

Just joined a prison gang🤗

Skills:
Expertized in crying instantly with no glycerine... DCP Neil Khanna melts instantly...😭

Learnt face reading... DCP saahab gets jealous when he sees me dancing chipak chipake...

Certified in thriller program with inmates... Wanted to entertain DCP saahab...🤣

Extracurricular activities:
Loving to take selfies with my inmates... DCP saahab will hang this in his room now...🤪

Became fun loving and carefree... Come let's dance with DCP saahab...

DCP saahab has been kept hands full.. Finally my Accomplishment:
Here's my adventurous side.. I finally escaped from the prison...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SimiSays thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
Haha!
This is hilarious ! So creative 🤣

But on a serious note, it would be so hard for her to spend even a minute that seems like ages, confined to the four walls.. all alone.. 
Even thinking of it makes me want to cry!
ILTHBEB thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Lol.where do you get these hilarious gifs? Don't say Google because  I know definitely u bring put these from goggle. Lol want to know with which title u give for these to search in Google. It seems In your store these are many hilarious gifs.
HaymurS thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Gifs r hilarious🤣
Popat bana dia avni ne DCP neil ka🤣
Neil shocked,avni rocked...
Chocolatebond thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Even I have the same doubt from where do you get these gifs yaar on point plus too hilarious 
Love your posts seriously I appreciate the efforts you take to collect those gifs and post them since I'm extremely lazy for all this thanks for bringing smile in our face
Push-pull thumbnail

Originally posted by: Simi1711

Haha!

This is hilarious ! So creative 🤣

But on a serious note, it would be so hard for her to spend even a minute that seems like ages, confined to the four walls.. all alone.. 
Even thinking of it makes me want to cry!

😆 thanks...

Yeah at times thinking about her and if I relate to her as a real character then it hurts.. Thankfully this show is not that close to reality.. Just dramatically entertaining.. So able to watch it without pain.. 
Push-pull thumbnail

Originally posted by: ILTHBEB

Lol.where do you get these hilarious gifs? Don't say Google because  I know definitely u bring put these from goggle. Lol want to know with which title u give for these to search in Google. It seems In your store these are many hilarious gifs.

What to do I've to say google😆.. Yeah you need to refine your search.. It's been out of practice I'm able to get it.. I've been googling a lot for work related.. Job profile includes technology and application design.. ðŸ˜‰

But yeah at times just one word which will get random results and from the results the idea for the post emerge.. ðŸ˜† Like this cat escape from.jail.. That's where I wanted to start but the rest came as part of the results.. ðŸ˜†
Push-pull thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hybrid_Freak

Gifs r hilarious🤣

Popat bana dia avni ne DCP neil ka🤣
Neil shocked,avni rocked...

Want to really see the shocked expression of DCP saahab.. ðŸ˜†
Push-pull thumbnail

Originally posted by: Afsana103

Even I have the same doubt from where do you get these gifs yaar on point plus too hilarious 

Love your posts seriously I appreciate the efforts you take to collect those gifs and post them since I'm extremely lazy for all this thanks for bringing smile in our face

Where there is a will there's a way.. ðŸ˜†
Thanks for enjoying the post.. ðŸ˜†
Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6
Well there's a couple of things that she can be doing in jail to pass time, such as thinking of creative ways to kill vidyut, masturbation (if the girl has the luxury of getting a blanket in her prison cell) 😆, tallying up the number of days having spent in jail, daydreaming about what a suhaag raat in jail with the DCP would look like, trying out something new like homosexuality (plenty of her equally sex-deprived inmates could help her out with that...LMAO)... and if none of that peaks her interest... Sitting with her thumb up her backside and pretending it's Neil... ROFL #gutterthoughts 😆 Edited by sammy17 - 6 years ago