Parth's story about KY2 season 3

Nandini_goyal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago
Did anyone see Parth's Instagram story hinting at Kaisi yeh yaariaan season 3? Even Charlie posted a story, questioning Parth about his story.

Recently both Parth and Niti posted on twittwr that they have surprises lined up in January for their fans. Do you think they are hinting at the return of KYY?

What do you guys feel about it?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nandini_goyal thumbnail
https://instagram.com/p/Bc2XTGRnoJL/

Link to pic of Charlie's Instagram story
Alohomora thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Yeah!! Wish it had some truth to it, but I highly doubt! They love trolling fans as it is 😆
Alohomora thumbnail
And after all what happened, PaNi as MaNan seems very bleak. Who knows? Let's wait and see! Hope it's good.
Nandini_goyal thumbnail
And haven't every cast member except Parth said that they have moved on?
Alohomora thumbnail

Originally posted by: Monstuholic4evr

And haven't every cast member except Parth said that they have moved on?

Nothing that I remember. They might have said so! Moreover, all are busy with some project or the other. Don't know what's going on with Parth and his movie. 😕 He was the one who really wanted to move on. What do you think? I think that he was just trolling.
miss_writer thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Alohomora

Nothing that I remember. They might have said so! Moreover, all are busy with some project or the other. Don't know what's going on with Parth and his movie. 😕 He was the one who really wanted to move on. What do you think? I think that he was just trolling.

Guys we're just connecting the two stories which don't even have a any connection. Niti might be doing some other project and as for Parth he may be doing something else. No kyy s3 is coming, sadly!
Alohomora thumbnail

Originally posted by: miss_writer

Guys we're just connecting the two stories which don't even have a any connection. Niti might be doing some other project and as for Parth he may be doing something else. No kyy s3 is coming, sadly!

Hmm... like I guessed. Just a troll 😕
Nandini_goyal thumbnail
It looks very much like a troll and in the end if it really does end to be one then I am sorry but Parth just seems to be really desperate to remain in public's mind. It's really lame to do this. He will lose all respect that I have for him.
I mean not only Parth but Charlie is also out of work after the show but she doesn't do such things.
Alohomora thumbnail

Originally posted by: Monstuholic4evr

It looks very much like a troll and in the end if it really does end to be one then I am sorry but Parth just seems to be really desperate to remain in public's mind. It's really lame to do this. He will lose all respect that I have for him.
I mean not only Parth but Charlie is also out of work after the show but she doesn't do such things.

Charlie did work on a couple of projects after KYY. Even Karan, Utkarsh, Veebha and Niti.

It's funny when Parth suggests season 3, because more than anyone else, he was desperate to get free from the first 2. Looks like he's refreshed himself long enough to tackle another season! 😛