farah76 thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
I am wondering when will astitva end and how the ending will be hopefully it will be a HAPPY ENDING FOR SIMRAN is there any way that i can download the serial from any sites so that i don't have to suffer watching the advertisement???? And where can i get proper updates for singapore viewer? 😭

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sree thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Hi farah, Welcome to IF...I really do not know whether there is any site from where you can download, probably you might get a response on that from other members...

As regards the update, we have it in the Archive which is a sticky. You have to get to know the episode you are in, then search the archive for it. In this way, you can read the updates as per your Singapore schedule..Hope this helps....

vvrsun thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: farah76

I am wondering when will astitva end and how the ending will be hopefully it will be a HAPPY ENDING FOR SIMRAN is there any way that i can download the serial from any sites so that i don't have to suffer watching the advertisement???? And where can i get proper updates for singapore viewer? 😭

I read in this forum somewhere that idesir.com is where you can download tv serials from. It needs a Bit Tornado software, but I believe all torrent sites (where bits and pieces are combined from various users computers, as they are downloading something, using this software) are shut down after an FBI raid or some such thing.