vaishu.6 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Finally lakshya ko uska lakshya mil hi gaya.iss serial ke precap mein dikhaya that lakshya aur aarohi milkar plan bana rahe hai iss case ko solve krne ke liye.but it's very sad to see that aarohi ko apni humshakal wali baat ko yakeen dilane ke liye apne bhai ko khona pada. 😭

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JaZzs thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
actually ab laksh ko strike hona chahiye that deep was trying to save that humsakal and not arohi as he was already wondering why deep replaced the ash tray with the one that has arohi's finger prints...wish they don't spoil this track by making lakhsya behave dumb again...
well-wisher thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Aarohi has seen Tara in Raichand Mansion . She can recall Karva Chaout incidence and the current encounter with Tara in Raichand house. If she tells this to Inspector, it will be easier to trap Tara & Deep.

I feel Deep lies will be in front of Aarohi this week. But what will happenafter that.If both Deep & Tara are exposed, both will have to be sent behind Jail.Then how story will progress. I feel, though Deep will be exposed, Tara will succeed in some big manipulation...resulting in either Aarohi going to Jail or Deep going to Jail..in all probability Aarohi.

But that will mean that Tara will be able to fool all including police and Deep.
Edited by well-wisher - 6 years ago
vienna234 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
tara will go to jail.arohi will come to know about deep's truth but will not expose him to the world instead she will decide to take revenge from deep n will make his life hell.
just a guess based on initial promos 😳
JaZzs thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: vienna234

tara will go to jail.arohi will come to know about deep's truth but will not expose him to the world instead she will decide to take revenge from deep n will make his life hell.

good guess...this is more likely to happen...
arshi_asya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I don't think Tara will be going to jail.

I think Aarohi will be going to jail.

It actually might be Tara making plans with Lakshya (without Lakshya doubting her) or Tara somehow comes to know of this planning & plays her game according to that. Even Deep will jump into it thinking he would get rid of Tara for good. Aarohi would be thought as Tara & will land up in jail with no one believing her. (Tara impersonates everything about Arohi).

Deep's smirk in promos clearly says he was trying to frame the girl who was being carried away. Deep might not be aware of Aarohi going to jail in the beginning but then later he would come to know. He wouldn't reveal it to police because of Tara-blackmail. Even after knowing it's Aarohi in jail, he would behave with her like Tara. He wouldn't save her & rather be with Tara. And this is when Aarohi will be utterly betrayed. Deep unknowingly might even reveal the entire truth himself to Aarohi thinking of her as Tara.

Deep-Tara will then begin to live like a couple but for world it will be Deep-Aarohi (as Tara would be in jail). But then she is Tara & murdering people is her food without which she can't live. She will do one more murder & frame Deep for it this time.

sabreen_06 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
I think arohi will land up in jail..i think today arohi will doubt deep that he knew tara before or may be tara will say her something which will made her think that deep was with tara plan before
vienna234 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
the promo does not exactly mean arohi will be behind the bars.it only describes her situation after marriage.lets see πŸ˜•
well-wisher thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

just a guess based on initial promos😳

It will be very interesting if it happens but I feel strongly that Aarohi will be going to Jail.Why I am feeling so have these reasons

Mastermind Deep is suddenly being shown so helpless and Tara & prithvi are being shown so powerful and smart.

Police is not being shown doing any intelligent investigation though so many clues are available

In the initial phase of show , there was an article mentioning that when Aarohi wil be going to jail, she will think that there is some misunderstanding about her & her look alike identity only to realize later that it was a full fledged plan of Deep to save his wife Tara & trap her.Later on Aarohi will escape from Jail to revenge. However in the article no where it was mentioned that Deep will fall for Aarohi.

In current context, I feel that as the secrets will be revealed, Tara will take place of Aarohi and will send Aaroh to Jail.Everone including Deep will believe that Tara is behind the bars. Aarohi will feel that Deep has send her to jail to save Tara as part of his plan which in fact deep had planned initially.

Let's see what happens in future track..
Edited by well-wisher - 6 years ago