Chits1 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

hi,Have any one of you seen bhavani shankar's acting.He really desrves praise.His calling his freind,abhi guru,really is nice and he does a wonderful natural acting.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Akshata thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hi Chitra,

Been away for a while?

I have noticed Bhavani's excellent acting.He does deserve a special mention even though it's a small role.

akshata

OodlesDoodles thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Yeah I like the role that Bhavani Shankar plays. Although its small he does a lot to make Abhi see sense.
innocentindian thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: chitra anand

hi,Have any one of you seen bhavani shankar's acting.He really desrves praise.His calling his freind,abhi guru,really is nice and he does a wonderful natural acting.

lol - another coincidence - another point i've been meaning to make here as well..."astitva" at it again?...

bhavani's acting has also been very very commendable - mr. sinha take note.... especially his acting when he accidentally came across abhi in the beach - tres fantastic... that performance even surpassed abhi imho... this guy could do more if he is given the chance...well done for bringing this up chitra...

peacestead thumbnail

Originally posted by: Akshata

Hi Chitra,

Been away for a while?

I have noticed Bhavani's excellent acting.He does deserve a special mention even though it's a small role.

akshata

Hi chitra,

I too agree that bhavani is acting really well and in a very pleasant way

tells abhay what he needs to hear and puts him in his place.

Abhay is really a piece of work, i almost laughed yesterday when he said all my tapasaya will go to waste, you mean all your years of putting your head in the sand will go to waste, what the hell has he ever done other than have affairs, marry , divorce and run, run, run and is still running........doesnt he even c are about his poor, old parents, what a punishment it is for them having a son like abhay, Bhavani has on many instances told abhay the god honest truth and you can tell abhay doesnt like it one bit from his expressions, well bummer for him.

innocentindian thumbnail

Originally posted by: peacestead

what the hell has he ever done other than have affairs, marry , divorce and run, run, run and is still running........doesnt he even c are about his poor, old parents,

lol - very well said chitra ...😆

Chits1 thumbnail

Hi all,

thanks a lot.When bhavani came back into astitva after 18 yeaers,I was so happy,coz i really like his natural acting.I like the way,he blames abhi for running away from everything and doing pottery and painting in Goa.LOL 😆

Don't u guys like the lovely cute cottage in Goa,which abhi stays.I wish i could go and spend my holidays there and abhi to welcome me,LOL

innocentindian thumbnail
i bet you'd want abhi AND his friend to welcome you chitra... 😉
Chits1 thumbnail

hahah,

U are right innocent indian.

hrithick_luvr thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail