Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

well-wisher thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Tara is smart enough not to kill Deep...then who will save her 😛 and by that her crimes will be known to the world and she will end up in jail

Deep did whatever was possible for him to do for Tara..who in love supports a psycho ? with so much shiddat that the person risks his own life and saves his partner from all the consequences of her crimes.

BTW...was for ditching Tara Deep was waiting for a girl who is look alike of Tara. NO.Deep could have at any point of time opted for a sane & peaceful life. Its Tara who by her behaviour made Deep sick of her..he got fed up of Tara and eventually fell for Aarohi.

I have always wanted to know why Deep supported Tara so unconditionally..it was not to justify his wrong doing but to understand his psyche...and I still want to see Deep's & Tara back story

I recall, there used to be so much hue & cry in the forum for Deep being so negative by supporting a serial killer...now there is so much hue & cry for Deep no longer being a support system of the serial killer...

JaZzs thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Tara is not killing deep coz otherwise she will land in jail but wasn't tara going to surrender herself to police 🤪
deep supporting Tara was wrong, he should have stopped it l ong back by locking tara inside but not by dumping tara n settling down with arohi that too by deceit...
Edited by -JaZ- - 6 years ago
well-wisher thumbnail
Deep must and will get punishment for making Aarohi's life a hell and making such a dangerous plan to trap her.But sorry, I can't sympathize with Tara and consider Deep responsible for her behaviour. He has done enough for her.
JaZzs thumbnail
those who are sympathising with tara n disliking deep are not asking anyone to do the same rather it's vice versa, so don't anyone have to be apologetic for it🤡
vaishu.6 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Mujhe toh deep Aur Tara se zyada gussa aarohi pr aa raha hai. Aarohi's character is very impractical character.mera pati parmeshwar' mera pati mahan aaj kal aise baato pr koun yakeen krta hai but she believes on such stupid things woh bhi itni padhi likhi hone ke bawjood.yes I know that aarohi is pure soul and she is good human being.but aaj ke iss bure dour mein itni acchai acchi nahi. Infact deep ne bhi uske acche hone ka advantage liya.see if she wants to deal with Tara then usse bhi Tara ki tarah bura banna padega.after all loha hi lohe ko katta hai. Kyunki Tara woh bala Jo pyaar ya normal mental treatment se nahi balki strict torture se Thik hogi.Aur Yeh prithvi - Yeh character toh meri samajh se bilkul pare hai. Waafadari ka aisa kounsa bhoot sawar hai iss par. 😆 ?? Lazy lakshya beginning se lekar ab tak Sirf soch hi raha hai 😆
well-wisher thumbnail

Originally posted by: -JaZ-

Tara is not killing deep coz otherwise she will land in jail but wasn't tara going to surrender herself to police🤪

Yes once out of anger she did go to police station by threating Deep.Deep stopped her. That trick of Tara was to take advantage of Deep's weakness for her. Why she is not going to police now rather than killing innocent family members of Aarohi.Tara has nothing to lose now then why she is not exposing Deep and going herself to jail.That will mean jail for Deep as well and that will separate Deep from Aarohi.Her mission will be accomplished.

But we all know that will not happen..it is a daily show here story can not move further by showing that Tara confesses to her crimes and Deep does not stop her from doing so.So there is no point in reminding again & again that she wanted to go to jail but Deep stopped her.

In future Tara may expose Deep out of her true love for Deep and she may send Aarohi to jail by fooling everyone that she is Tara..not very sure but it may happen.Tara is not going to surrender herself to police in any circumstance...my point of view
Edited by well-wisher - 6 years ago
JaZzs thumbnail
at least by anger was about to do that noble deed but deep stopped her for his selfish reasons and locked her in asylum..as a ziddi psycho she thinks she can again have a happy married life with deep which is not possible... actually tara don't have any proof for deep's involvement with her, deep will easily put blame on prithvi n escape...
Edited by -JaZ- - 6 years ago
sabreen_06 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Tara is more responsible for murders then deep i remember in intial episodes deep use to say to tara that stop doing social work of killing people who betray..deep didnt forced tara to do murders..tara did herself and deep use to clean evidence..and tara killing arohi brother and sister was for her own benefit as she wanted to remove hurdle btw her and deep and probably she didnt wanted her truth out..she is mad and clever person as well..and i m not saying deep is pure soul he also deserve punishment and he will get that in future going in jail and then redemption and then trying to win arohi trust back
well-wisher thumbnail

Originally posted by: sabreen_06

Tara is more responsible for murders then deep i remember in intial episodes deep use to say to tara that stop doing social work of killing people who betray..deep didnt forced tara to do murders..tara did herself and deep use to clean evidence..and tara killing arohi brother and sister was for her own benefit as she wanted to remove hurdle btw her and deep and probably she didnt wanted her truth out..she is mad and clever person as well..and i m not saying deep is pure soul he also deserve punishment and he will get that in future going in jail and then redemption and then trying to win arohi trust back

Tara decided to kill Aarohi's brother when Prithvi informed her that Aarohi's brother has recorded his & Tara's conversation.Though Aarohi's brother handed her over the video, she did not spare him as he has come to know the truth of her existence. So motive of murder was that her truth should not come out in open to the world.

Today Tara so easily could say that it does not matter to her if a child has become orphan and a woman has lost her husband. She was busy in enjoying her Pasta & Coffee.Lekin ye coffee Madam ki poll khol gayi inspector ke samne.

Truly speaking CVs are taking too much liberty with Characters of both Tara & Deep by showing Tara so merciless and Deep so helpless.