Rashmi Sharma Telefilms to helm Woh Apna Sa???????

altgr thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

IndianWikiMedia exclusively reported about Alchemy Films opting out as producers of Woh Apna Sa, the show on Zee TV.

Now, in a conversation with channel Deputy Business Head Deepak Rajadhyaksha, he mentioned about bringing a new production house on board to helm affairs.

IndianWikiMedia has learnt that creators of multiple successful projects on Indian Television (Sasural Simar Ka, Saath Nibhana Saathiya) Rashmi Sharma Telefilms has been assigned the mantle of taking the story of Woh Aona Sa ahead.

They have already started putting the blocks together.

We buzzed a channel spokesperson to seek confirmation on the same but did not receive any revert till the time of filing the article.

Keep reading IndianWikiMedia for more updates.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

alpha78 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
So Rashmi sharma is taking the project. Great news. So it looks like the extension news is correct.
altgr thumbnail

Originally posted by: alpha78

So Rashmi sharma is taking the project. Great news. So it looks like the extension news is correct.

Yes I think so. But I hope she will not add her naagin, daayan tracks here.
ck1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Roadside production house...
she will add all her idiot track of black magic... & will do partiallity with actors... if they wanted they cld have given it to sphereorigins, or Gul khans 4 lions, rajshree or shashi sumeet... etc...
Poulami11 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Okay, Happy tht show has got an extension. 
So, now it's going to Rashmi mam's hand. Indeed she is a great producers & made a lots of successful shows. But at the same time most of her shows had too much kitchen politics & OTT drama. & I just can't handle it. Hope she 'll keep our show away from all supernatural powers, black magic, makkhi, nagin drama. 
Anyway all luck & best wishes to our WohApnaSa with this new association. Love WohApnaSa no matter what, Till my three fav s Disha, Sudeep & Manasi mam are there I'm always with this show. 
Poulami11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ck1234

she will add all her idiot track of black magic... & will do partiallity with actors... if they wanted they cld have given it to sphereorigins, or Gul khans 4 lions, rajshree or shashi sumeet... etc...

Exactly !! Her Nagin, Makkhi dramas are the main reason of my fear.  I would on 7th heaven if it's overtaken by Rajshree (my most fav production house), or 4 lions even Shashi Sumit ..
Anyway let's pray best for WohApnaSa with this new association.
altgr thumbnail

Originally posted by: ck1234

Don't know if anything is confirmed or not, I hope the best for this show. I am happy with average TRPs, but the show must be entertaining.
altgr thumbnail
It's confirmed. Rashmi Sharma is the new producer of Woh Apna Sa

altgr thumbnail
Poulami11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: altgr

I hope they won't change the Costume designer at least.
Now channel should start promoting our show ..   
Edited by Poulami11 - 6 years ago