Ishra OS - Hamari adhoori kahani ,epilogue on pg no 7 on 17/12

Divanru thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 years ago
Hello friends back with something new .An OS on current track ,Yeah I know the ongoing track is very sad abd emotional but after watching yesterday episode ,I felt like writing this. Don't know what CVS are going to show but its my take on Raman POV after seeing ishita still and the revelation which follows after this .

HAMAARI ADHOORI KAHANI

Raman looked inside through the glass and can see ishita laying lifelessly in the hospital bed . The doctors voice
" she is no more ,we are sending the body for autopsy " echoed in his mind . His eyes were wide looking to the lifeless figure of her ,though he don't know much about her but all the moments he has spend with her floated in front of his eyes . He recalled all their moments from Budapest ,he recalled how nicely she has understood his inner turmoil and consoled him. He recalled their church moment , their lone walk in the greenery, their segway ride ,him feeding her as her hands were painted ,their wish moments ,her calling him cute and many more lovely moments which they had spend together . He recalled how he was a lost sole and she brought him to life and now he was a fighter ,who started fighting with her only . He then recalled how she challenged him for CEO award and he started taking care of his business ,a sweet smiled crept recalling their fight sessions between the award function, then the reality stuck . The woman who had done so much for him in such a small span of time is no more.

He dropped himself in the bench and closed his eyes ,still not wanting to believe that she is dead,a lone tear escaped from his eyes thinking that he has already lost his wife and don't know about her whereabouts due to loss of his memory ,and again he lost ishita ji also ,who was his new love .Yeah though he was hiding his feelings towards ishita from everybody but its true that he has fallen for her ,he feels peace around her ,she is his inspiration now a days ,who was pushing him to win in his life again . He was feeling immense pain in his heart on his loss, he wanted to cry his heart loud but the tragedy is he can't even mourn over his loss as people will start questioning him that why is he so much effected with the death of his investor . Yeah for world she is no one else than just a investor to him but his heart only knows what she has became for him .

He was lost in his grief while a bunch of thoughts were going in inside him .He opened his eyes listening to the chaos and saw ,her and his both family arriving . Her family is ok but his family ,why they are here ,they always hated her then why . ? He knows that they won't be happy with someone's death but why they all are crying so much as if they have lost ,any of his family member . Simmi & param were void of any emotions but his father was sad while mother was crying bitterly hugging shagun,he then saw his brother romi and manager aditya ,they too were hugging and crying . He was very much confused with every ones behavior ,he know about himself but why all are crying was she really so good . Suddenly his eyes went to pihu was was crying bitterly while ruhi was trying to console her ,he listened them .

Pihu- ruhi Didi where is ishima ,I m scared why dadi ,pati all are crying .

Ru-  nothing pihu its just ishima is sick that's why they are crying .

He was listening to the girls when he saw simmi scolding them " oye ruhi jhooth kyun bolo rahi hai ,bata kyun nahi deti ki tumlogo ki ishima mar chuki hai "( oye ruhi why are you lying ,who don't you tell her that your ishima is dead )."

Raman was shocked as well as confused listening to this when he got another shocker ,his manager Aaditya standing for the girls against simmi 
" bua what are you doing ,don't you see their state ."

S- adi truth can't be hided .I was just informing them .

A- no need ,aap jaao I will take care of my sisters .

Saying so he embrace ruhi and pihu in him and trio started crying hugging and consoling each other , Raman got up from his place and walked to them . Now he was confused as eager to know all this crisscross relationships ,he went to romi and asked " Romi whats happening here ,why they are calling Ishita as ishima ."

Before Romi can answer him ,pihu runs to him and cried hugging him tight " papa dekho na simmi bua is saying ishima is dead .she us lying na .papa please ishima ko bacha lo ,I love her so much ".

Raman was too confused when romi walked to him and cleared "  Bhai ruhi and aaditya are your kids and ishita ji is your wife ishita bhalla ."

Raman was shocked to wits listening to this ,he saw romi shockingly ,romi nodded .His stressed his mind and his head started spinning and paining ,he held his head and screamed in pain while all the negative images and flashes turn positive ,making him recall , who ishita is . Simmi shouts on romi for telling truth to Raman while he too gave back to her saying he did what is right . its their right to know the truth ,for ishita she has right that her last rite will be done by her husband as she is married and Raman has right to know that he has lost his life partner his soulmate.

That's all friends ,hope you like this . Enjoy reading .

Edited by Divanru - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Twinklesolanki thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Awesome teaser 
Update soon 
N
Thanks for pm

-TWINKLE 
ruhi_ishra thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Awesum os
Highly emotional
Ishita dead
Raman is broken
Thanks for pm
srithika thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Emotional os dii
Simmi go to hell..
she is really disgusting
Poor adirupi
Romi told the truth to Raman
He was shocked
Thnx for the pm
yashivid thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Pooh... Such an emotional os...so full of pain n sorrow.
Simmi is becoming bitch day by day...I just hate her to the core.

Raman can feel the pull but can't remember anything... Such achear wrenching tragedy.

Adi n romi gave back to simmi nicely...kisine to mooh khola.

Poor pihu n ruhi.

Finally Raman got to know everything.

Lovely is dear.
Diva200 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thank you for the pm
Lovely os
Raman knows everything 

cooldilkaur thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Nice os di
Loved the way u portrayed Raman's emotions
He was broken seeing ishita like that
Adirupi were missing their ishima
Finally raman came to know everything
Beautiful one
Ty 4 d pm di
lalibhaskar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Painful OS di
Ramn remembering their moments how she has bought him back yo life, understood his turmoil when no one coukdnt
He couldn't cry as he doesn't want yo show his feeling 
He is surprised seeing his family crying for her. Adi standing up foe his sisyers
Romi reveals the truth that ishuta is his wife and rman grits clear images of his wife but it's too late that he has already lost his soul mate 
sanjana_nanda thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Wow awesome Os ...
Thank you for the pm
Faria. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I think u've not done yet- right? waiting for part 2.