deep is being blackmailed 2 help tara

Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago
we forummates use to wonder why deep is helping tara , is he truely in luv with tara or is something is forcing him to do so. as per now deep is in luv with arohi , it means he was never in luv with tara ( who can be luv with pysco who had no quality to be luved).

in recent IF video in which deep is planning to leave to london with arohi , but tara calls deep & made him speak someone , whom deep dont want to speak , later deep cancel his London trip & breaks his phone, so I guess deep was helping tara under some pressure

http://www.india-forums.com/tv-show/1377/ishq-mein-marjawan/video/432810-deep-and-aarohi-to-settle-in-london-ishq-main-marjawan-colors-t.htm

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sabreen_06 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Exactly there is some secret of deep also..i think cv will show that he was helping tara bcuz of someone pressure
Greys_Anatomy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sabreen_06

Exactly there is some secret of deep also..i think cv will show that he was helping tara bcuz of someone pressure

What could Tara have possibly said to Deep that he got so scared and frustrated ?
Africanqueenkel thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Then if this is true , unless his life was being threatened him trying to run away is a stupid idea ...
1132548 thumbnail
Don't think this is true