Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LifeOLicious thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Mallika-E-Bhais

LifeO: Aamir-Rani rumour is a very old one. They've been close FWBs since Ghulam, is the rumour. Rani had a very bad reputation & att, there were rumours & even a BI about how Jaya B had warned Pamela Chopra, AdiC's Mum, about Rani's wayward ways.

Wow really! I am so out of touch about Aamir! And here I thought I knew everything! πŸ˜†
Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
^^LOL. There have been many rumours then that Juhi-Aamir were much more than "good friends." Lot of people working on their films have been quoted off-record saying they clearly we're having a fling/affair. πŸ˜†
Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Nah Aamir-Fatema are very clearly having an very strong affair LOL. I completely believe that but the rest must be PR to make them a couple in the publics eyes because of the massive age-difference.
LifeOLicious thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

^^LOL. There have been many rumours then that Juhi-Aamir were much more than "good friends." Lot of people working on their films have been quoted off-record saying they clearly we're having a fling/affair. πŸ˜†

Ok I am done. My whole life as a fan was a lie!! Lol! I shipped them so hard lol but was always so disappointed that they were only friends since I never read any rumors!! I am not arguing abt AK & his flings again πŸ˜†
FelixFelicis thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I've heard about Rani's notoriety as well...especially in the early years...through ppl within the film industry. I wonder why though given she was still an insider?
Edited by FelixFelicis - 6 years ago
nonam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
aamir had affair with mamta kulkarni as well
frosty thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

LMAO, Rina is one * wife who is NOT a doormat! Pretty sure she would've forgiven him because she genuinely was in love with Aamir. Not the *dom. Can't say that for anyone else. Kiran is a very nice person, intelligent & cultured but fame is fame- Addictive!

LifeO: Aamir-Rani rumour is a very old one. They've been close FWBs since Ghulam, is the rumour. Rani had a very bad reputation & att, there were rumours & even a BI about how Jaya B had warned Pamela Chopra, AdiC's Mum, about Rani's wayward ways.

Hey MeB! Actually it was Pam C who warned Jaya when Rani was with ABJr. Ironically Jaya managed to get rid of Rani and Pam C who got stuck with RaniπŸ˜†
don12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nonam

aamir had affair with mamta kulkarni as well

True...to get away from his wife Reena..he admitted himself to hospital and told he was exhausted.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

This was during their movie Baazi.
Samaina12 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Aamir khan has zero regard for hindu religion and hindu gods. So I wouldn't like him making a film on hindu mythology which btw isn't myth as popular notion goes.

Anurulz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I hope no-one from Bollywood ever goes to make Mahabharat or Ramayan.. They just don't have it in them to make it.. The texts have varied versions and the bollywoodisation of these two brilliant tales will be super disrespectful.. They can't even make historicals decently..