Arshi captain banane ke layak nahin hai?

jamesbond008 thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
I remember in initial weeks, Shilpa was saying that "Arshi captain banane ke laayak nahin hai. Use jab latko jhatko se fursat milegi tab ghar smbhalegi"...something on those lines. Well, now Arshi is captain and she is handling the house very well. Shilpa always judge everyone else without any valid reason. Waise bhi captain ko aisa kya karna hota hai.. jo hoi bhi contestant nahin kar sakta. I still don't know the reason why Shilp was against Arshi's captaincy. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

beebutterfly thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I have actually never seen the house as organised as in Arshi's captaincy. 😆

And the best thing about it is they are all enjoying it, no one has gone against her or refused to do work as is usually the case with one or two HMs during any captaincy.  I don't think Shilpa will ever admit she was wrong and that Arshi can and has handled her responsibilities perfectly well because she has that ingrained habit of underestimating people especially when it comes Arshi. Actually no, correct that to any girl. Ms. Shinde only knows how to look down on them.

MainHeroineHoon thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Edit. Wrong post!😛Edited by Canterville. - 6 years ago
tina59 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
She has been a good captain, everyone listens to her and they all perform their duties promptly . 
She is doing very well . I hope BB recognizes her efforts