Posted: 2 months ago

https://youtu.be/spWHhVj4kDE?si=FRiY_MLLjaM6zB9t

Sharing This Song From Ramayan Here

If Its Ok

The Song Thread Is Closed

SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Why Is The Picture And Creation Galleries Removed From Some Of The Forums?

It Doesn't Look Nice

smiley6

Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: SilverBell

Why Is The Picture And Creation Galleries Removed From Some Of The Forums?

It Doesn't Look Nice

smiley6

Those are there as normal threads, not as Forum announcements now in many forums. Please check again. If those are not there, then let us post this issue in the site issues thread.
Loving2Missing2 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

When we depend on God, we can have confidence that He will guide us down the right path for our lives. Depending on God gives us stability and purpose, and it's through this dependency that we will have lasting happiness.

Om Sai Ram

Wonderfully stated, Madhu. The dependence on God is as natural as body's dependence on oxygen. Our body is created with the ability to take oxygen in and then it gets distributed to every cell and from their every mitochondria gives power to body for all functions. Our mind and brain inherently has the ability to imbibe God's unlimited mercy and from there every purpose of ours gets fulfilled.

My pranaam to you for bringing me to this thread. I am immensely thankful for the pearls of wisdom you share everyday.

Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: Loving2Missing2

Wonderfully stated, Madhu. The dependence on God is as natural as body's dependence on oxygen. Our body is created with the ability to take oxygen in and then it gets distributed to every cell and from their every mitochondria gives power to body for all functions. Our mind and brain inherently has the ability to imbibe God's unlimited mercy and from there every purpose of ours gets fulfilled.

My pranaam to you for bringing me to this thread. I am immensely thankful for the pearls of wisdom you share everyday.

Thank you, Neha, for the good words. smiley31I am a mere human, God himself initiated this and is moving it forward dear. <3

Om Sai, 🙏

Om Sai Ram

SilverBell thumbnail

Those are there as normal threads, not as Forum announcements now in many forums. Please check again. If those are not there, then let us post this issue in the site issues thread.

Yes Madhu The Picture And Gallery Is Removed From Our Forum

We Need To Address This Issue In The Site Issues Thread

SilverBell thumbnail

Thank you, Neha, for the good words. smiley31I am a mere human, God himself initiated this and is moving it forward dear. <3

Om Sai, 🙏

Om Sai Ram

😍🙏

Om Sai

I Love This Beautiful Quote Thread

But Sadly Missing Mere Sai Too

smiley19

SilverBell thumbnail

https://ibb.co/qgMr6Rz

Ramayan In Different Countries

Viswasruti thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

Doing good deeds is man's most glorious task. I only wish that ordinary people had an unlimited capacity for doing harm; then they might have an unlimited power for doing good also. Doing good is a simple and universal vision, gives us immense joy. smiley1

Om Sai Ram

Om Sai Ram

SilverBell thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

Doing good deeds is man's most glorious task. I only wish that ordinary people had an unlimited capacity for doing harm; then they might have an unlimited power for doing good also. Doing good is a simple and universal vision, gives us immense joy. smiley1

Om Sai Ram

Om Sai Ram

I Love The Second Quote Madhu

Its Meaningful