Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 months ago

@Madhu

What Tv Shows Are You Currently Watching?

Edited by SilverBell - 2 months ago
Viswasruti thumbnail

Om Sai Ram

Om Sai Ram

May Sai bless all of us forever. 🙏

SilverBell thumbnail

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

Om Sai Ram

Om Sai Ram

Om Sai Friends

Yes Lord Sai Will Bless Us All Forever

🙏😍

SilverBell thumbnail

https://youtu.be/tn2la5r26e0?si=AzmdK81NLoRJSas-

Beautiful Song On Lord Vishnu

😍🙏

Loving2Missing2 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Om Sai Ram

Om Sai Ram

Truly Bramha Vaakya. 🙏 Tight Huggs and huge huge thanks for tagging me here.

I watched the movie Shirdi ke shree sai baba on youtube as a salutation on Guru Purnima day and see merely thinking about him gave you the inspiration to tag me here.

I am devout devotee of Sai Baba as my parents were. Baba blessed me with the fortune to visit Shirdi every weekend for 6 years. I was life member of Shirdi Sansthan.

Shraddha and saburi. May Baba bless us all 🙏

Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: Loving2Missing2

Truly Bramha Vaakya. 🙏 Tight Huggs and huge huge thanks for tagging me here.

I watched the movie Shirdi ke shree sai baba on youtube as a salutation on Guru Purnima day and see merely thinking about him gave you the inspiration to tag me here.

I am devout devotee of Sai Baba as my parents were. Baba blessed me with the fortune to visit Shirdi every weekend for 6 years. I was life member of Shirdi Sansthan.

Shraddha and saburi. May Baba bless us all 🙏

Welcome to the Sai group, where you can share a few good words every day. smiley31

Yes, Sai must be instructed me to tag you! While tagging our regular 2/3 members, all of a sudden, your name struck my mind, and I saw the result, you are here as a divine blessing with utmost devotion.🙏🩷

I always visit Sai Baba whenever I come to India. I consider Shirdi as my parental place, and he always blesses me like a doted father.

Suvichar4u.com | Suvichar, Anmol Vachan and Quotes: Sai Baba ki Aarti - Quotes of sai baba in Hindi and English

55 Shirdi Sai Baba Quotes on Faith, Love, Life, God

55 Shirdi Sai Baba Quotes on Faith, Love, Life, God

Loving2Missing2 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Truly a wonderful song. One of very important teaching from Sai Sachcharita is :

“Be wherever you like, do whatever you choose, remember this well that, all what you do is known to Me. I am the Inner Ruler of all and seated in your hearts. I envelope all the creatures, the movable and immovable world. I am the Controller – the Wire-puller of the show of this universe. I am the Mother – origin of all beings – the Harmony of three Gunas, the Propeller of all senses, the Creator, Preserver and Destroyer. Nothing will harm him, who turns his attention towards Me, but Maya will lash or whip him, who forgets Me. All the insects, ants, the visible, movable and immovable world, is My body or form”.

Baba showed Daas Ganu, Pandharpur Vithoba darshan in him and Das Ganu Sang

Shirdi Maajhe Pandharpoor, Sai Baba Ramaa var.

This Rama Var, Narayan is the symbol of the Life Principle. So Ved Vyasa in his Vishnu Sahsranaam advises humanity beautifully

कायेन वाचा मनसेंद्रियैर्वा बुध्यात्मना वा प्रकृतेः स्वभावात् । करोमि यद्यत् सकलं परस्मै नारायणायेति समर्पयामि ॥

Kaayen Vacha Mansendriyedwa Buddhyatmana va prakruteh Swabhaavat| Karomi Yadyat Sakalam Parasmaiha , Narayaneti Samarpayaami!

Whatever I do with the Body( Kaaya), Speech( Vaacha) , Mind (Manas) or the Sense Organs ( Indriya),

Either by discrimination of the Intellect( Buddhi), or by the deeper feelings of the Heart ( Atmanah), or by the existing Tendencies of the Mind( Prakruti/ Swabhaav),

I Do them All (i.e. Whatever work is to be done) without Ownership,

And I Surrender them at the feet of Sri Narayana.

Say the prayer every night and you achieve Nishkaam karmayog. This is what Baba's teaching as given in the beginning is, as well.

May Lord Narayan and Sai Baaba Bless us all forever.

Viswasruti thumbnail

Good morning, friends, May Sai bless you all today. smiley27

60+ Positive Sai Baba Quotes in English for Inner Peace

270 Sai baba quotes ideas | sai baba quotes, sai baba, sai baba pictures

SilverBell thumbnail

Good morning, friends, May Sai bless you all today. smiley27

60+ Positive Sai Baba Quotes in English for Inner Peace

270 Sai baba quotes ideas | sai baba quotes, sai baba, sai baba pictures