Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DefLeppard thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Last Segment
AA comes home, Eylul wakes up startled. She thinks he went to meet Zzli. He hugs and assures her its only her

Next morning is funeral.
Emotionally charged Ipek, Nesrin make a scene and accuse AA.
Vedat is buried.
Selim and Samo realize the Sultan and Ceyda at funeral is abnormal.
Ali realizes he needs work in the hospital which needs him so that he can save patient like Vedat. Abruptly leaves the funeral and Eylul.

AA calls Zeynep and tells him to take to his dilapidated hospital to arrange work for him
On their way they bump into a lady, whose hubby is in danger. Hit by khap panchyat etc.
A-Z decide to save them, however are mobbed.
Eylul calls AA for 20 plus missed calls, no replies. She calls police frantically.

Selim and Samo begin to follow Sultan after Sultan water the grave pit made for AA.

Major AlEY misunderstanding or separation on the cards.
Our Xmas gift yaaron.:)
DefLeppard thumbnail

Originally posted by: BenNevis

Thanks Dummycim for the summary๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Anything for that heart beat ;-)
Tulips123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Damn.. This is bcoming thriller day by day...I am not much into thrillers This sucks,they are killing 1 by 1..too many new characters .๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ
@Dummyicm , Thanks for the update.got busy at work.Watching epi now
I am having withdrawl symptoms with epi. I can go with my usual weekend routines. Normally I repeat the epi atleast 2 or 3 times.Now no need to watch again.once is more than enough.Skip button is working now
Edited by Tulips123 - 6 years ago
DefLeppard thumbnail
I wouldn't say, you missed an important episode, but there's a bigger sub plot being thrown at us. So this looked filler.
The leads did some amazing drama, loved them to bits!!
Tulips123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Word Count: 0

BenNevis thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: DefLeppard

Last Segment

AA comes home, Eylul wakes up startled. She thinks he went to meet Zzli. He hugs and assures her its only her

Next morning is funeral.
Emotionally charged Ipek, Nesrin make a scene and accuse AA.
Vedat is buried.
Selim and Samo realize the Sultan and Ceyda at funeral is abnormal.
Ali realizes he needs work in the hospital which needs him so that he can save patient like Vedat. Abruptly leaves the funeral and Eylul.

AA calls Zeynep and tells him to take to his dilapidated hospital to arrange work for him
On their way they bump into a lady, whose hubby is in danger. Hit by khap panchyat etc.
A-Z decide to save them, however are mobbed.
Eylul calls AA for 20 plus missed calls, no replies. She calls police frantically.

Selim and Samo begin to follow Sultan after Sultan water the grave pit made for AA.

Major AlEY misunderstanding or separation on the cards.
Our Xmas gift yaaron.:)

Just watched Episode and felt for the first time its very depressing and taken a toll on my head. Im feeling not to watch KA anymore. The smart Girl thinks stupid and no one cares what ALi been through and saw a near death and was exausted mentally and physically. No one thinks logically except Selim. why cant the smart Eylyl dont think that ALi' wasnt at fault all, through out this crisis? he keep asking her for forgiveness and the things happend due to him and she says" I dont know" ?what kinda love and understanding was that? Hope the Komiser brings new evidence how Ali was kidnapped in the next episode. BTW anyone got clue how the dishonest police sticked something underneath the furniture ? Is it any secret recording device that can record Sultan's activity in his den ? Is this Police going to bring more evidence against Sulatn in the future ? I dont know I felt that way.

I really dont like Ipek since she was introduced and im not surprised she wont make me impressed of her anymore.How cant anyone think that Ali does everything to save patient. How can they blame Ali for Vedat's death without knowing the complete truth? I know Ali knows he was the reason Vedat was killed by his enemy and he still didnt ezxplain everything to Eylul. Hope the writers give us a sensible/ logical script in the next episode. Its just 1 epsiode since he was released by Sultan and he needs time to foucs on this matter. I think Komiser will play a role in ALi &Eylul's life now bringing them closer by helping out during the crisis by brigning out the truth that shut everyone's mouth.

@Bold

I dont think there will be any Seperation track as I know they will never give up on each other no matter what. If one broke the other will fix it and vice versa. For me they will never ever seperate how hard the circumstances/ ppl like Sultan forces them.

Eylul already have misunderstanding of Ali in this Episode. how can she keep saying "Bilmiyorum" ? She thinks she is smart. Cant see things from Ali's POV? The way she asked Ali whether he went to meet NAzzli in the midnight while his wife was sad with her father loss. I just laughted at writers stupid scene? Cant she trust her hubby after all this happend? she keep saying she knows when Ali was in the shower. Seems like Writers confused while trying us to confuse.

I think Komiser will bring out truth of how Vedat's accident occured on highway and thus make clear things Ali wasnt there even before that. But Idont trust the writers , they just wants ALi and Eylul suffer and no romance all the while as though they newly married . I dont understand how the audience wil be happy with this track so depressing as they made Ali kidnap and near death,Eylul arrest, then immediatly Vedat's death, then AlEy misunderstanding and what else in the store for us to go through depression all the while watching this show? Except the amazing acting of the leads, Im not happy at the script of this episode. Even the reunion of AlEy wasnt that good for me . May be toomuch of depressing scenes making me this kinda comments. WHy didnt they kill Nesrin while she was running to chase the theives who stole her bag. Why Vedat? Nesrin presence making me feel sick and Ipek too. Only relief was my 24 carat gold Esmacim. she always there for EYlul, no matter what. ๐Ÿ˜ณ

If anyone thinks Zaynep may be the reason for their misunderstandings getting deeper in the future episodes, I do blame only Eylul. Not Zaynep. As she is Ali's wife and its her responsibility to trust in him whatever the circumstances they been through. She has to be his biggest support through thick and thin, no matter what. Thats called "Marriage".and "Us"for me.

BTW loved Selim Bey in this episode when he dobted Sultan and Ceyda presence at the funeral and folowed them in the car. I know Sultan too smart and somehow he diverts his car to mislead Selim. I know Selim will keep tab on Sultan for sure . Hope he is not the next target of Sultan as he too knows Selim is the Big Bro of Ali Asaf.

after watching episode even my brain got numb and I dont know what did write above

Edited by BenNevis - 6 years ago
BenNevis thumbnail
Kazibe tweet
"final yapsin siz de kurtulun onlarda kurtulsun"

"do the final, get rid of them, get rid of them"

Edited by BenNevis - 6 years ago
BenNevis thumbnail
Zaynep is one positive character after Esar as Seda Akman left the show , they introduced to this character to fill the void as Ceyda cant be a positive as she is Sultan's partner. But she can be in the future when she learns Sutlan's truth. After all she is jealous and foolish doc but not bad IMO
Though the friendship between Ali and Zaynep could lead to misunderstandings between AlEy as he gonna work in her hospital where his services needs at the right place . This is what the summary said he will find the new world of Istanbul.

so far we have seen the west side of Istanbul where its very developed and flourished. On the contrary to the west, the East like very uncivilised , poor, mafia and the worst conditions like poor facilities for medical and lack of education which dominating the lives which many unaware of it. Im glad the makers chosen to focus on the lives of the other side of the Istanbul as part of their show. Hope to see how Ali and Eylul bring light into the lives of East Istanbul , where he found himself in another world/part which he was unaware of it before.

DefLeppard thumbnail

Team Eylul : she's not sure if she can forgive him, and let it to time to decide if things would be the same again didn't help at all... She didn't even told him to stay with her that she needs him beside her .

Team Ali: But Ali knows her na? He could have poured his heart out and sorted out his failures, fears.Why is he complicating it?

Btw I begin to bounce back to think AA is selfish to protect his emotions. :(

Prove me wrong!

Edited by DefLeppard - 6 years ago
BenNevis thumbnail

Originally posted by: DefLeppard

Team Eylul : she's not sure if she can forgive him, and let it to time to decide if things would be the same again didn't help at all... She didn't even told him to stay with her that she needs him beside her .

Team Ali: But Ali knows her na? He could have poured his heart out and sorted out his failures, fears.Why is he complicating it?

Btw I begin to bounce back to think AA is selfish to protect his emotions. :(

Prove me wrong!

first of all , my state of mind is weak after watching the episode today. so is my explaination with my emotions which can be wrong sometimes as im lack of thinking properly with cool mind.

@Ali team:

why I want to think of Ali first ? the reason is he was kidnapped and Eylul knows his plight what he been through as she too saw him in the chains and near death. She got sigh of relief after watching him safe and sound. DId she ask what happend to him on that night? who were the people that kidnapped him and anything about his mental and Physical conditions that could effect a person when they been through as she too doc knows all these things. Did she ask for his well being all the while since their wedding night? No. More over the way she was asking whether he been to Nazli that night was making me what she knows about Ali? She too believes that Ali still loves Nazli as the witch claimed ? When someone cant trust there is no point in talking to that person, IMO.

when Ali was keep saying forgive for whatever happend as he thinks he was responsible for that including Vedat's death. we have seen how Ali was collapsed in that hospital and what Sultan did to him once after releasing him and into another disaster of Vedat accident. No one asking him what he been through all the while since he was kidnapped. He was continously forced to fall sick physically and mentally. As Docs ,they all should have concerned of his well being. But no one cares him. He is fine and responsible for Vedat's death. No one asks how he found Vedat and what happend to him to do that surgery? Everyone seems lost their mind.

Ali knows how Vedat become his enemy's target as the enemy wants to kill everyone who were close to him. Thats why when he saw the Blood dripping through the boot of the Car , he thought its "Eylul" who was the most close to his heart. But didnt expect the innocent Vedat could be his enemy's target. Thus bringing differences in his own family where they all do think, Vedat was killed while protecting Ali and hence everyone blaming. whats that absurd thinking?
when all the circumstance were agaisnt him , how can ALi tells that his enemy who made his life like hell had killed Vedat ? that too Eylul as he thinks he was responible for whatever she been through in his absence , as more info of whatever hapend with him worries and makes her more suffering if the tells her the truth. If Ali shares any info at the moment will panick whole HBH as they dont know who will be the next target of his enemy. He too unaware of who this enemy was as he was never harmed anyone in his life . He cant tell the truth of the kidnapper and his motives for the time being as it rises more questions and the situation could be worst as it surely panicks everyone close to him, which he dont want.

Ali might share the info after this episode what he been through with Komiser Amir . May be this could lead more QUestions and more indepth investigation that could be mislead by the corrupt police for a while .

@Team Eylul

BTW what she knows about what Ali been through and why cant she forgive him ? She says she knows what he says. why cant she forgive him as she too thinks that the kidnapp and the consequences are his fault? how?
How he was responsible for Vedat's death as he tried his best but Zaynep's mistake killed vedat. I know Eylul doesnt know why and how Vedat was killed? But she too knows her hubby as Doc how best he was in saving lives of patients.
I cant find a justifiable reason for Eylul not forgiving him? who is at fault? This is what she understand the person who been there for her last 11 years as her sheild protecting her all the time as shadow?
First of all she doesnt know what Ali been through and what he gonna go through. As wife her concern must be ALi's welfare of mental and Physical condition. How he cared when she was hurt when the accident occured when they going to Marmaris. ?
this is the difference between Ali and Eylul. He is more matured and sensible all the times.
She was happy to see him safe and sound , thats all but didnt think why he been chanting " forgiveme for whatever happend" cant she think what kinda truama he been going through. Cant she hug him and say " we will go through this together " as they married now? She was keep saying "Son nefese mi kadar seninliyem" . Its been hardly few days since they got married and more than her , her husband throgh a lot like hell . This is the kinda concern she shows towards him.

We forget tjhat she dont know what he been through. Lets leave it for a while.
At least she should be known what he been through all the while when she saw how he saw a near death and what truama he been through. Based on what she saw , she should be more supportive to him as she is his wife now. I liked it when she was like sheild when Ipek and Nesrin blamed Ali as they r biggest fools of the show and they dont know Ali at all,. But she knows him for long and what he was , is and will be. She will blame herself only for not trusting and not forgiving Ali when the time comes as it seems.

One thing that I never expected the writers made Eylul as stupid where infact she was the most cleverst person in KA as they keep chanting her IQ 146 all the time.

Let the Kidnapping thing alone for a while . But what is the reason she cant forgive him ? did she find a proper evidence that he is the reason for her dad's death? Thats so foolish. isnt it?

Hope the writers give a logical explaination in the next epsiode for this silly/foolish thinking of Eylul .

Only Esma and Selim can guide her proper way as she too feeling low due to unexpected things that occured in their lives. Both need sometime for themselves till they could hold themselves. But Ipek gonna make a bad impact on her as she started believing in Ipek for a while.