Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BenNevis thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Tulips123

They are gonna bring Ali Asaf's Ex Gf it seems , Social medial is going bonkers .. Rofl .There goes Mr. Perfect down the lane of Exes lol

Kazibe confirmed " i know she is not his Ex Girl friend"

Its the Girl who joined the show as Zaynep . But I think its either Ziyanur Ex , who is Sultan Mother or Sultan's Ex .

We had enough of Ex wife in this show now. cant bare this Ex Girl Freind now. But if theywant to bring the In- Joo , who was chased Hong Ji HHong (Ali) to get married to her can be brought but not so soon. Maybe the In Joo can be new love interest of Sultan but as she is Ali's classmate which seems older by 2-3 years to Sultan which will be odd for me pairing like that.
Tulips123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@Sow,
Seriously dude,Can has nothing to do with Gokhan's behavior, I understand Oyku's behavior, why she is uptight .We tend to put our best in front of our significant other. Oyku and Can seem still in that phase. Can seems kinda trying his best to hold on to her, clinging and trying to be lil possessive . I understand his POV. The girl pretty. If OK didn't introduce Can to Gk that's her business. She doesn't need to, I won't introduce my husband to all my colleagues. It's my thing. Gk behiour his thing . No one to blame here in my IMHO.If u remember when I was commenting regarding the Red carpet I've , I mentioned he seemed nervous
Edited by Tulips123 - 6 years ago
BenNevis thumbnail
@Tulips
agree, no one needs to explain anything to anyone , after all its their life and its none of anyone's business. Why should they? But for me introducing as her co star is the normal/formal courtesy. I dont tell to introduce Can to all the cast. As Can been following her show regularly, its normal to say just hello or a shake hand as they were not miles apart . just the same row .

Do you know some times giving a hand shake with smile eases many things in mind, particularly the heart.😳 I dont think there is harm in that .its a great gesture as she been acting with Gokhan for nearly 6 months and her workshop/reharsals way before than that.

Actually as I said earlier , I made a promise to myself not to talk about Can/Oyku relationship or Gokhan and Oyku offscreen things. Sometimes im feeling im getting into much out of my Zone.

Tulips123 thumbnail
@ Sow,
U,me or others who are commenting wether the introduction happened or didn't happens , all these are just speculations. Let's just forget all this shitty issues and enjoy the ride with Aley. End of the day that is all that matters
BenNevis thumbnail
@Tulips
can you reach kinemania site? My firewall blocking me to check the release of Ep#22 . its been nearly 2 weeks now and we still waiting for Ep#22
Tulips123 thumbnail
Sow, while I am at work. I access IF or any other site through my phone . I checked ki emaina site they still didn't upload Epi 22
DefLeppard thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Zeynep

- little sister of Sultan from another father *bold n beautiful*

-Sinan's "other" daughter*The Tunc sisters*

- ZN's kid*napped till 24 bolum*

-Selim's...*curse of broken xxx*

-Ceyda's sister, who is also doctor*pratical magic*

- Samo's ex gf who will trouble him?

Only request to M& Co is stop late arriving facts of AA.

Tulips123 thumbnail

Word Count: 0

Tulips123 thumbnail

Word Count: 0

DefLeppard thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Taking everything with a pinch of salt, cuz there's nothing called perfection!
Let's move from this dissection and over analysis of G & O.

Already my offices are empty, we are done with appraisal and officially entering the holiday shut down period! Yay!!!