Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DefLeppard thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: roni_berna

I reached the 15th episode of Kalp Atisi but the website that provides subtitles has done a bad job. Nearly half the episode has not been translated and other all websites have deleted the videos. Does anyone know where to find the English subtitles now?

There could be Facebook closed groups sharing subtitles for episodes. Just check.
roni_berna thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: DefLeppard

There could be Facebook closed groups sharing subtitles for episodes. Just check.

Tried them too but they also gave me kinemania website links which was the website I was talking about. Nearly half of the episode has no subtitles and I just keep watching them talking without understanding what is happening. Turk-flix episodes have been deleted and I wanted their videos as they have subtitled the entire episode .
DefLeppard thumbnail
Turk-flix is a paid site now, they are charging almost 2$ per episode.
I recall some episodes of KA had bad sub titles in kinemania :(

sehar mehrotra thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Turk-flix is a paid site now, they are charging almost 2$ per episode.

I recall some episodes of KA had bad sub titles in kinemania :(

2$ per episode? Thats way too high! KA was available on YT as well I think, some user uploaded the episodes.

I wish Turk shows could be easily available on torrents like the Korean ones.
Its more feasible to download and watch 😕

sehar mehrotra thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I stopped watching this show after the 7th epi, but recently while flipping through YT I saw the last scene of the finale. A/E had a daughter
So glad they got a happy ending 😳
BenNevis thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: roni_berna

Tried them too but they also gave me kinemania website links which was the website I was talking about. Nearly half of the episode has no subtitles and I just keep watching them talking without understanding what is happening. Turk-flix episodes have been deleted and I wanted their videos as they have subtitled the entire episode .

Just check the link below for the subtitled episodes, if you have an FB account.

I have uploaded upto Ep#25th as many KA lovers cant find the vidoes(subtitled) on the YT and other sites .You can even down loaded them first and watch them later .

Though the episodes werent uploaeded in Order but you can find them upto Ep#25th.
I couldnt downloaded the Ep#26 ,27 & 28 due to the po*n sites that every time popped up whenever I tried to down load them and later got very busy with office work and business tours later and couldnt upload these last 3 episodes on the FB Page.

Edited by BenNevis - 6 years ago
BenNevis thumbnail
For KA viewers: Some how I have uploaded KA Episodes#26,27 & 28 on the following page on FB.
Here is the link

DefLeppard thumbnail

Originally posted by: BenNevis

For KA viewers: Some how I have uploaded KA Episodes#26,27 & 28 on the following page on FB.

Here is the link

Aww! Thanks for sharing. This makes a plan for rewatch esp those scenes in car when angry Ali puts adamant Eylul in place. ;-)
BenNevis thumbnail

Aww! Thanks for sharing. This makes a plan for rewatch esp those scenes in car when angry Ali puts adamant Eylul in place. ;-)

Sorry Vids, the episodes that were uploaded on the above FB page weren't full. checked that were just 1 hour or 1 hour 30 minutes for the 26,27 & 28.

I did try to download again and again for full episodes from Kinemania but they wont downloaded full. I wonder why? Is the site not letting to down load full episodes?

I will try again as im very busy with personnel and professional life at the moment.

@Bold

Yeah, you are right.
Me watched Ep#8 again when I got couple of hours for myself. felt so good.
BTW are you following any other Turkish Dizi at the moment except 8 Gun?