Users

Frequent Posters

DefLeppard thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: sehar mehrotra

KA ended?

Was it a good, satisfying ending? 😊

Yup, it was tidy job by the new writer, given the constraints of time and too many half baked stuff.
Gokhan rocked with his acting...you can watch those bits on YT and the couple sizzled in the very ordinary scenes too. ⭐️
sakhisangni thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: DefLeppard

Yup, it was tidy job by the new writer, given the constraints of time and too many half baked stuff.
Gokhan rocked with his acting...you can watch those bits on YT and the couple sizzled in the very ordinary scenes too.⭐️

Is the last episode made available with subtitles?
Tulips123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sakhisangni

Is the last episode made available with subtitles?

Not yet Darling
BenNevis thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Honestly telling, im not missing KA at all . Makbus killed the show for a while since then , me lost my interest in the show though wished Gokhan's show had more epis than his previous one and his work should be appreciated all the time. Thats the only reason I did watch it . i only felt bad for Gokhan only with the abrupt ending of the show. I know his talent wont be wasted and some one will do a project with content soon. Heard rumour that he signed another contract with YF Yapim again but he denied it . What a sigh of relief was that. 😛 wish he gets good PH and channel so that more audience get to watch this wonderful actor on screeen again and for long time unlike his past 2 shows .😳😃

If you already know about the translations , i wont post them here. BTW Episode#27 is out by Kinemania but due to their P*** sites , I couldnt open as many pop-ups all the time and more over it didnt let me to down load it either.

DefLeppard thumbnail

Originally posted by: BenNevis

Honestly telling, im not missing KA at all . Makbus killed the show for a while since then , me lost my interest in the show though wished Gokhan's show had more epis than his previous one and his work should be appreciated all the time.

Agree Sow, but the story was over since episode 22, when AlEy got married. Everything else was the PH redoing the golden goose story.

Thats the only reason I did watch it . i only felt bad for Gokhan only with the abrupt ending of the show.

They are professionals who know the hits and misses and hopefully he rectifies such disaster decisions from PH.

I know his talent wont be wasted and some one will do a project with content soon. Heard rumour that he signed another contract with YF Yapim again but he denied it . What a sigh of relief was that. Tongue wish he gets good PH and channel so that more audience get to watch this wonderful actor on screeen again and for long time unlike his past 2 shows

Remember his older shows got him to stardom, so i don't think we should really black-ball them. In fact I am going to watch SS with a few of my friends to enjoy Gokhan in a different avatar!!
Edited by DefLeppard - 6 years ago
giripriya thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Kalp atisi was very good serial except for its final bolum. Both the leads have acted very well.
I liked Gokhan Alkan's previous show Seviyor Sevmiyor too. If anybody comes to know the links to english subtitles of SS, please share.
BenNevis thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@Dummycim
Actually im in no mood to watch any series as i have been unwell for a while.

Re:S_S , yes, seems its a rom-com series which will be good enough filll the space till we come across Engin/Gokhan's next project. I did watch random scenes of S_S on YT without English subtitles and as usual Gokhan at his best . I did saw long back S_S episodes1 & 2 with English subs on FB but now I couldnt. Many eager to watch S_S with subs if available. I think Amara.org done it long back when I watched Olene kadar on their site.

Just noticed that you opened thread for 8 Gun and know that along with Bugra, the gentleman played the role Rishat Yasaran was too there . will check thread to know the content of the show.

DefLeppard thumbnail
There was a fan art competition held recently in the other forum and we won the first place in image category.
Its dedicated to our fav.dizis and our time spent together at this forum.

Enjoy!!

Ideation & image courtesy: whiterose29 & DefLeppard

"While every drama's is USP *unique selling point* is emotions, laughter is considered to be most positive visual emotion. Tickle Trilogy is an attempt to make the iconic tragic scenes into comedy scenes. A laughter tonic, to surcease for pain"

Wf8bUWu.jpg

9igJhzR.jpg

daIkVmr.jpg

2hvGmy9.jpg

fxDauS6.jpg

Edited by DefLeppard - 6 years ago
sehar mehrotra thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Congrats Dummycim and Aashicim 🤗
Ohh I feel so proud of my girls!! You both so perfectly turned such tragic scenes into comical ones 👏👏
LMAO Kerim's slip of tongue gives FG another panic attack 🤣🤣
Bugra missing Kerim and Erdogan and blaming Hilal for making him a drunkard 😆
Sami going berserk coz FG thukrao-fied their bakery products 😆😆, and that Kuzey's "But Baba if hunger bother FG so much then Fatmagul'un Sucu Ne?" 🤣🤣, this was epic 👏👏

Bahar needing a crash course from Cemre 😆, and Ali wondering where are his fangirls 🤣
roni_berna thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
I reached the 15th episode of Kalp Atisi but the website that provides subtitles has done a bad job. Nearly half the episode has not been translated and other all websites have deleted the videos. Does anyone know where to find the English subtitles now?