Sow, Tulips, Vidya...??

watching live.ditched a birthday party.man i need rehab
vidya0906 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Tulips123

watching live.ditched a birthday party.man i need rehab

We were ready Vids, and how!!!! 😆

Tulipcim, am sure you must've found the episode was worth ditching the party 😉 It was a decent episode with large dollops of AlEy scenes just loved it 😳
vidya0906 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sehar mehrotra

Guys is there any other site to watch turkish dramas, kinemania opens way too many windows and turkish-series.com is shut down.

Seharcim check your PM 😃
vidya0906 thumbnail
DefLeppard thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
So KA ends next week...
Kalp At@kalpatisitv

Bu Pazar final blmmzle son kez sizlerle olacaz . Tm #KalpAt fandomuna bu zamana kadarki destei iin teekkrler #mfyapm

Tulips123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: DefLeppard

So KA ends next week...

Kalp At@kalpatisitv

Bu Pazar final blmmzle son kez sizlerle olacaz . Tm #KalpAt fandomuna bu zamana kadarki destei iin teekkrler #mfyapm

yup my rehhab there.damn
vidya0906 thumbnail

Originally posted by: DefLeppard

So KA ends next week...

Kalp At@kalpatisitv

Oh no Vids 😭 This is OK revisited...How can they do this to Gokhan?😡 How are they going to solve everything in one episode? I am sure it will be a very ridiculous one 😕 then why all the drama na, about writer change and stuff...poor Ebru didnt get to write much 😕
Edited by vidya0906 - 6 years ago
DefLeppard thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Yeah, if this was a pre gone conclusion, then waiting for 3 weeks with so many changes was just amateur planning from PH.
I guess the story was over with AlEy married to live happily ever after, its just PH got greedy to milk some more.

They could still give a decent ending with a 3 hr finale bolum.

Okyu is very choosy, but Gokhan will be back with a movie and a new dizi (summer one?) after couple of months...

Tulips123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
End of madness . Life goes on 😉
BenNevis thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
The 1st Fragman of Final Episode #28 😭😭

Actually i have no words for the show ending abruptly next week . I felt numb when I saw the news.
But its been a while I have been feeling lost my crazyness/interest for the show for a while as the Great Makbus ruined the show with her stupid/silly/illogical scenarios though I have been watching for ALEy/ Goku.

WIshing the leads and the rest of the cast all the best for the future project and wish them never have Makbus as their writer , though i did pay respect for what ever good she gave us. Particularly our beloved couple AlEy. As long as i live, I will never forget AlEy as both characters are strong but Makbus killed my Hero Ali Asaf's Bey Mukemmel imgage and he become an Ex Bey Mukemmel for me

I will cherish all the moments that I had with you all for the last 7 months since 4th July. You all wonderful and beautiful people I have met on IF . The world is beatiful place and we always find good in our life as far as I believe and its happend to me here once again .

Dummycim. White Rose, Seharcim. Pinky Vids, SakhiSangni, Tulipcim , A big thank you from the bottom of my heart and wish we will meet in another forum (IF) for Engin's next Dizi in September, I truely hope.😳

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XDUFkSbgFYI[/YOUTUBE]