Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DefLeppard thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Episode 26 Everything's is beautiful with "you" - Hope

Beginning 28th December, a city in Iran, started protests for policies and then spread included political opposition akin to Cetin starting to find footprints of Sultan and protest his identity and involvement at Karabucak hospital. Before he could share the new prospects to the manyak case, he meets with an ac-acci-iii-deenntt!

Ipek's impatience heightens with her walking out of the house, but gives the greedy glutton a few tips to wish for a perfect Santa's gift!

Esma calls Alp to sings "No lie to you, there is a black widow baby". LOL

Cetin is treated with much apprehension, only to be kindled by Sinan on living a fool's paradise. Why did AA talk about the lurking danger in front of Sinan *banging my head against the wall..err..screen*

The dilemma of the twins confidence continues - to have or have not. Finally we get to know their names -Seliz and Filiz. Phew!
They talk about their fears and faith with contradicting emotions to fight back their reality with survival instincts.

A rare encounter of Denizoglus is finally made. While seeking Ali Asaf's guidance, Sultan fakes his aspiration to cure the twins. Ali's eyes were raging with questions on Sultan's concern and camaraderie. Achtung! Ali Asaf, you're almost near your target.

So our secret Santa gift to Eylul on "how to become domestic Goddess" seems to have reached. :D The lead couple finally spend time as a normal couple cooking, chatting and fighting too! ;-)
The bone of contention is Ipek's approval of AA's moves to save Vedat. When words and moves are not enough for self-defense, there is something called GUN - Gokhan's Unabashed Nicety.
Eylul unleashes her disbelief in protecting themselves with guns. Is she offended that her kicks and punches were suspected? Kim bilir. ;-)

Oguz takes the challenge of taming of the shrew. But a nagging Ipek harps on the ex-topic until Oguz says "hold on to your horses".

New day, renewed faith. Eylul wants Cetin to survive and Ali to return to HBH, but Ali Frost says he has promises to keep.

A Turkish Patient, Hayat has a weak heart which needs to be operated. Eylul, as archangel Raphael gives hopes of expectancy with her healing powers. Hayat finds her abla in the world where love is a commodity.

A case of breech birth Damla. Every time she screamed in labour "save my life, got a feeling that it was us pleading in chorus while watch last few episodes. Every time Ali assured saying "Stay calm ,be patient, got a feeling it was Makbully alluring us to the crap fest. Hmm
Zeynep's inertia can be a good case study for Newton's first law of e(motion).

Sinan & Sultan meeting to discuss Cetin's condition was like Dumb & Dumber saying to Cetin "Don't you go dying on me. ROFL
In the meanwhile, Tarik's fake concerns could be a test case for lie detector...hell a conscience detector!!

The Queen of Denizoglu desires for a snow fall, and her wish becomes the King's command.

Practically everyone is readying themselves to usher the New Year's to believe in new beginning, energies and fortunes.

Dinner hosted by Sultan turns to be bitter-sweet. Eylul and Ipek continue their distrust, Ali hopes to raise an heir with his queen and Esma, Samo anticipate to end their single statehood.

Siliz-Filiz and Eylul-Ipek are the yin yang of the same story. The sisters' want to protect and fancy the well-being of each other at their rules called stubbornness.
Ali Asaf earnestness to hold the family together while protecting Eylul from the line of fire also meant playing with dictum of optimism.

Sultan tries hard to emulate every aspect to be an Ali Asaf all black dressing, cheeky dialogues to the twins or Samaritan to the HBH staff.

According to the myth, Pandora opened a jar, in modern accounts often mistranslated as "Pandora's box, releasing all the evils that visit humanity like pain and suffering, leaving only hope inside once she had closed it again.
Now if either AA, Eylul, Selim, Samo or Alp have attempted to open such a box, we should be thankful that hope was withheld as another evil. They (core HBH team) understand hope as an attitude that leads them to act rather than despair or not as an expectation. Unfortunately at Sultan school of hope, its either as another evil - prolonging our torments with expectations or somewhat good - imprisonment making life even more dreary and insufferable.

As Dalai Lama says "The very purpose of our life is happiness, which is sustained by hope and happiness is secret to all beauty.

Lastly but not the least, the beautiful moments of AlEy journey captured in the year end episode was our treat. Their story of hope, happiness and love!!

Will one heart of the twins go to Hayat?
Why does Ali agree to pay out when he was warned by Eylul on Nesrin being a sucker for free loading? When Eylul realizes Ali's methods to keep her out of trouble, Eyul hurricane warning alert in near 200 kms is needed. ;-)
Will Sinan and Sultan team to create more pandemonium for AlEy?

My dedication to this episode is :

Strangers waiting
Up and down the boulevard
Their shadows searching
In the night
Streetlight people
Livin' just to find emotion
Hidin' somewhere in the night

Don't stop believin'
Hold on to that feelin'
Streetlight people
Don't stop believin'
Hold on
Streetlight people
Don't stop believin'
Hold on to that feelin'
Streetlight people

- Journey

Gokhan and Serkan scenes were good. Man!Gokhan really towers around Serkan and his stance changed into a authority and control while talking him at the terrace scenes. They both have very good screen presence.
ABC gives choppy delivery of dialogues to complement Merve's blah blah character. Opposites attract. Hmmm
Superlative acting by Gokhan & Okyu - be it the domestic scenes or the ones in snow flaked hugs. My favorite were the ones where she blinks to holiday!

PS:
Damla's anne accepting the baby was another story of new confidence.
All time classic proposal for a man to a woman is to ask a her to be mother of his babies, but it drops to worse when done in a crowd!*recently polled on twitter*
Finally did Sultan knock out first, hearing the junior Denizoglu planning? Didn't he want to be the last known baby!!

Edited by DefLeppard - 6 years ago
vidya0906 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Woww Vids awesome review for an equally good episode πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
The high points of this episode was of course all the AlEy scenes, the flashbacks included. One could watch them on the loop

Ipek should get her priorities straightened imm...she is sounding like a broken record now πŸ˜• 😑

And that witch Nesrin 😑 na jaane kab jaan chutegi usse πŸ˜” Lets just hope that Ebru will to Mars in the 27th episode...we really have had enough of her 😑

Hayat's outing in the snow was just beautiful...yeah like you said, she might be the recipient of one of the twin's heart.

All in all a nice episode...let's hope for the same for the remaining episodes πŸ‘πŸΌ
vidya0906 thumbnail

Lohri, Sankranthi, Pongal aur Bihu ke lakh lakh badhaiyan aap sabko πŸ€—

DefLeppard thumbnail
Finally the wait is over and the count down to a new bolum beings.
I just hope the KA team doesn't drag us down!

At least we can expect 3 fragmens to shower??

@BenNevis...are you still lost in the mountains? LOL
Come back soon.
vidya0906 thumbnail

Originally posted by: DefLeppard

Finally the wait is over and the count down to a new bolum beings.

I just hope the KA team doesn't drag us down!

At least we can expect 3 fragmens to shower??

@BenNevis...are you still lost in the mountains? LOL
Come back soon.

Oh yes Vids, 6 days to go...and the pics have started coming...this is a BTS shot...lets hope Ipek is back to her friendly self πŸ˜›

Is this an old pic? I dont remember πŸ˜•

Another fight scene coming up?

Looks like Cenghis is going to be caught?

Edited by vidya0906 - 6 years ago
vidya0906 thumbnail
What can be going on here?

Good old times? or a new one? kim bilir? πŸ˜ƒ

Oguz-Ipek πŸ˜›

Our good old Selim bey 😊

Some random ones

BenNevis thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Finally!! Finally!!! Yes Finally the wait is over. We got the First fragman of Ep#27 tonight.
I dont see anything special in this except we all expect a Boxing Scene and Eylul answer for Ali's Question on New Year's Eve. Im still confused whether Ep#27 written by Makbus or Ebru? Until the Episode airs , we dont get confirmation of this, I think. Many praising Ebru for her work in the new fragman. BTW Is Esma pregnant? the way Alp looked at her when she asked for a bucket to vomit. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† Is Oguz suprised Ipek by Engagement Ring in the shower of Rose petals?

So Ebru making things to round up if things goes wrong way as it seems (I felt that way when I watched FragmanπŸ˜›)

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u703YB6lQGU[/YOUTUBE]
BenNevis thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@Pinky Vids Canim πŸ€—
Im so happy to see you active on this DT and Thank you so much for posting so many pics of our beloved show πŸ˜ƒ

@Eylul working out on action scenes is old ones when she rescued Ali from the bad guys when they set fire on Ambulance at Karabucak .
DefLeppard thumbnail

Originally posted by: BenNevis

Finally!! Finally!!! Yes Finally the wait is over. We got the First fragman of Ep#27 tonight.

I dont see anything special in this except we all expect a Boxing Scene and Eylul answer for Ali's Question on New Year's Eve. Im still confused whether Ep#27 written by Makbus or Ebru? Until the Episode airs , we dont get confirmation of this, I think. Many praising Ebru for her work in the new fragman. BTW Is Esma pregnant? the way Alp looked at her when she asked for a bucket to vomit. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† Is Oguz suprised Ipek by Engagement Ring in the shower of Rose petals?

So Ebru making things to round up if things goes wrong way as it seems (I felt that way when I watched FragmanπŸ˜›)

Yes, there is nothing outstanding to say its different.πŸ˜›
It would take at least one episode for Ebru to move away from the Makbule mess. She would have the challenge of continuity and creativity ...both equally measured.
Hence i would give her more week.

Looks like Sultan's motive is only to scare AA with simple pricks and which gives him a glimpse of losing his dear ones. Esma must need a stomach wash. LOL

Edited by DefLeppard - 6 years ago
sehar mehrotra thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Congos on the new DT girls πŸ€—
Eylul/Ali still look awesome , apart from that I understand anything about this show anymore πŸ˜†

While surfing I came across a show Dolunay, the lead couple reminds me of that 50 Shades Couple (Anastasia/Christian) 🀣. So has anyone watched it? Or planning to??