Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vidya0906 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Merhaba friends...wishing all of you a positive new year...Let's make the world a better place. It starts with us..Happy New Year 2018!!!! πŸ€— And also lets hope that Makbulle has a change of heart and will write awesome scenes for AlEy in the remaining episodes...and that Nesrin and Sultan are to Mars πŸ˜†
Our beautiful couple have come to wish us mutlu yillar

Originally posted by: Tulips123

Dummyicm, I did watch the episode.But I am not keeping well. Give me 2 more days and I will be active again.

Vids I have not yet watched it...will watch in a few days 😳 And Tulipcim get well soon...take care πŸ€—

Edited by vidya0906 - 6 years ago
vidya0906 thumbnail
Just saw this tweet...seems there is a change in writers..ab kaunsa naya khichdi pakayenge ye log πŸ˜•
DefLeppard thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Aren't they late by 10 episodes for this change?
Makbully needs salvation for that bloodshed and idiotic scripts.

Anyways the next episode will be on Jan 14th, so let's see where this takes us too...
DefLeppard thumbnail
Infact the story has run its course and needs few closing episodes by Feb 14th ;-)
Isn't that AA's birthday too???
vidya0906 thumbnail

Originally posted by: DefLeppard

Aren't they late by 10 episodes for this change?

Makbully needs salvation for that bloodshed and idiotic scripts.

Anyways the next episode will be on Jan 14th, so let's see where this takes us too...

@bold: Exactly πŸ˜• They woke up to the low ratings only just now I think...or maybe Makbully will be busy with something else and they are bringing somebody just to fill in πŸ˜•

And next episode on 14th? almost 2 weeks πŸ˜” And AA's bday on Feb 14? dont know dear...must be if you say so πŸ˜†

DefLeppard thumbnail
But Makbully changed Eylul's birthday thrice. Lol
So...we wait!
vidya0906 thumbnail

Originally posted by: DefLeppard

But Makbully changed Eylul's birthday thrice. Lol

So...we wait!

Makbully must've really been on something while writing these recent episodes...tabhi toh use kuch yaad nahin rehta πŸ˜† really made a mess of such a breezy dizi πŸ˜”

Yeah we wait Vids πŸ˜”
BenNevis thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
HAPPY NEW YEAR 2018 TO ALL MY DEARIESπŸ˜ƒ
Been on Holiday all of sudden and still on the vacation.

My hunch is that the new author will get confused to fix all the loopholes left by Makbus and the show will end soon. I'd rather preferred , Channela nd PH should have a talk with the CT long before when the ratings been taking a deep dive with every episode even after the good Episodes and awesome AlEy scenes. I think its not so easy for the new writer who worked for Atecbocegi which was short series and didnt get good reviews.

For me Makbus& Co done good job until they brought Ali's Ex. This stupid twist ruin the plot of story badly and hence the ratings even after we get amazing chemistry between the leads.

Honestly , I dont have hopes anymore on the show and the ratings.
BenNevis thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Good to see you all my Girls after my wonderful break .Hoping you all have good time with families and friends during the New year season.I know you all looking forward to Pongal and other festivals during this time.

Though we have bad weather conditions due to winter season with -7 Degrees and further below with plenty of snow, we enjoyed this season alot.

Today I was so happy as i learnt my Big Boy Engin finally in relationship with Cansu Dere and the turkish media blowing horn "New year's surprise love" of Engin & Cansu. Hope he settles in married life soon.

The fragman of Ep#27 will be on 8th Jan night.

If anyone wants to watch the subtitled episode#26 please check this link below.

May be better check this site for future episodes with English subtitles, I think.

vidya0906 thumbnail
Merhaba Sowcim...Me too happy to see your post πŸ€— Yeah its the start of the festival time here now...starting with Makar Sankranti that's celebrated throughout India under different names πŸ˜ƒ
So Engin really has found someone in his life thats really great news...just want him to be happy...such a sweet and genuine person he is ❀️