Posted: 6 years ago

Word Count: 0

Tulips123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I am checking youtube videos
The viewership is drastically dropping with each episode
1 st episode started with 8.3 million views
and till the old director is there the viewers ship maintained at least averaging 6 million
Then till the crap kidnap track started it averaged atleast 3 million
last 3 epis 21,22,23 didn't even reach million
Is it sinking ship or whatt?

Edited by Tulips123 - 6 years ago
BenNevis thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tulips123

I am checking youtube videos

The viewership is drastically dropping with each episode
1 st episode started with 8.3 million views
and till the old director is there the viewers ship maintained at least averaging 6 million
Then till the crap kidnap track started it averaged atleast 3 million
last 3 epis 21,22,23 didn't even reach million
Is it sinking ship or whatt?

From Ep1 - Ep8 is called Golden era as the Fans around the world was crazy about the show. Yusuf Pirhasan handled it so well (For me). Since Aytac took over KA the ratings until Ep #10 reached the highest for the show but gradually decreased as he introduced more action and drama than Love in the show, though occasionally we got good Epispde , but the magic of the show slowly gone and the viewership was decreasing as the Fans getting the stuff what they want from other new shows since winiter season started around September. Our show wont be a dream or Magic for many anymore since Ali Asaf character lost its BEy mukemmel sheen since Makbus introduced his Ex wife from nowhere as for millions of fans , he was single tilll his Ex arrived and admired that character as one of the best heros of the fiction ever. since then the show and the plot by killing innocent people ruthlessly/illogically made the show loose further more and thus the ratings too. From Ep#17 - Ep#22 we got very good episodes , still the ratings were same and no change as I thought the magic of ALEy fetch good ratings . But no. This really shocked me and made me wonder what happend to the fans who was crazy about this show. I think the stupid idea of cruel seperation of AlEy on their wedding night seems many fans were got sad and not interested in the show like they were before, thus the viewership on Youtube.

Do you know, the first ever episode was like magic woven all over the world overnight and most favouirte for many though they dont have any romance in that epsiode like kiss or hugs . The crispy script and the fast paced episodes in the first 3 months has lost its wonderful fragrance/essence of the show lost where they introduced unnecessary characters and they appear in 1 epi and then never shown for a while. Esra could brought more audience back if she given some potential and have used it more effeciently. But no.

I think these are the reasons the show lost its audeince and couldnt bring them back like they used to have.

Now with more sadness and illogical scenarios making the show lost its crazyness. No one interested in the next fragman like before as they eager and used to keep asking for it on social media . Even Gokhan acting or AlEy magic couldnt bring back the ratings like before. I dont knnow why?
BenNevis thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
First Trailor of Episode#25

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uaHdbqA0D3c[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by BenNevis - 6 years ago
DefLeppard thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Episode 24 To go - Where streets have no name?

Seeking to prohibit the local monopoly of the common carriers, net neutrality was lobbied by corporations. Vedat too doesn't trust in agencies and sets out to find his damat. When the policy was proposed to be repealed, Ajit-ation begins where it leads to vandalizing Vedat.

The infamous hacker, Sultan makes telephone calls, vanishes to create a simulated reality called The matrix?

After learning the truth, Eylul and Selim rush to the abandoned fine dine building and get drawn into a rebellion against the mechanization's of the hacker. The gas chamber torture of AA or the incurably sick Vedat being knocked off is another holocaust to seek answers for the identity crisis. History repeats! On a lighter note, did Sultan advise Cenghis like the famous don (character) of here telling his side kick Robert...
Robert iss harami ko liquid oxygen may daal do ! *Robert, throw this harami into liquid oxygen*
Liquid issay jeenay nahi day gaa, oxygen issay marnay nahi day gaa! *Liquid would not allow him live, and oxygen would not allow him to die*

A drugged Ali is found at the yard of an unknown location, when a caller gives him the clues to play the game, at another level. On a desert highway, the story unfolds to be the most gruesome scenes of KA drama so far. All efforts to recuperate Vedat is made with a basic first aid kit. Did M&Co think that if Sultan made a good electrician, let's make AA a better plumber? Those scenes of using a yellow hose into the chest was an ode to the blocked kitchen sinks! LOL

Extremely dramatic turn of events (in Bollywood style), when semi-conscious AA, finds a hospice. Lack of supplies, trained staff and unresponsive Vedat make it an easy battle to lose. Eylul and her confidants finally find AA, who is guilty ridden and blames himself for not saving Vedat. The news knocks down Eylul only for the second time in her life, when the present goes in as past. Ipek's cacophony continues with Oguz doing much towards damage control. Sultan turns up from nowhere for a Modern Talking ...
You're no good, can't you see Brother Ali, Ali, Ali
I'm in hate - set you free
Oh, she's not looking to me
Only love breaks her heart Brother Ali, Ali, Ali

Ali and Eylul sit on the bed, times have changed but questions remains the same on trust, love and belief. Consumed by grief and guilty, they decide that time will be the healer to overcome the tragedy.
The funeral scenes are emotionally charged & other Erdem's can be so tiresome. Sultan and his friend Ceyda make a guest appearance to keep Selim interested. Is that some kind of clue for us?*us busy sipping Makito*

Ali can no longer take the stink, and moves away for some fresh air, where he decides to work for that hospital which needed staff, expertise and supplies. Eylul is left back with few sweet words and practically nothing much to hold back.
A-Z have their alphabet set ready and get a case immediately to work on. (Darn! Makbully wants to add "rare as prefix) ;-)

Is Zeynep an alibi to Sultan, who engaged in a pointless argument with AA to delay the treatment on Vedat? Why did she call AA in the unearthly hour as an emotional wreck?Does the focus on the scalpel in her hands give away clue of being Sultan's party symbol?

Why does Eylul fear Zzzli's meddling? Was that a natural reaction or was she too noddy to react? I really don't want these silly misunderstanding to make them travel in separate ways. ?

Vedat's soul has departed, to a journey on streets unknown- will it be hell for all his misdeeds or heaven for his timely retribution?

Ali Asaf! What's up dude? Swallowing all the fears and failures to keep others around you sane, in fact effect is quite opposite. Makbully will argue to say didn't he abscond to Marmaris with no name and find his revival? Or is it some kind coup to catch the abductor/hacker, since it's easier operate on smaller grounds? Or in his payback he wants to remain anonymous to protect further damage to kith and kin? Or Did Ali Asaf experience a call within a call to tread into streets which have no name, having faith to belong to a world where his heart belongs? Any fans of Mother Teresa reading this?

Eylul would ponder on why are relationships more beautiful when the journey has no name like marriage?

At the faade, it looked like a filler episode. However looks like a bigger sub-plot is being introduced with new characters, location and shades to the leads.
Gokhan and Okyu loved your acting to bits.*thumbs up* Although most easy aspect of being guilty is to avoid eye-contact etc., Gokhan's method of seeking pardon was striking with his eye dilation. Okyu had to manage again with few dialogues. Her talk with commissioner Amir- nervous, uncertain and pleading voice was so different from the role play of gutsy Eylul.

My dedication to this week's episode:

I wanna run, I want to hide
I wanna tear down the walls
That hold me inside.
I wanna reach out
And touch the flame
Where the streets have no name.

I wanna feel sunlight on my face.
I see the dust-cloud
Disappear without a trace.
I wanna take shelter
From the poison rain
Where the streets have no name
Where the streets have no name
Where the streets have no name.

-U2

PS:
Were Alp & Esma spotting the Geminid meteor shower in the night sky? Oh I did that too ;-)
The PDA of OzIp was little overboard and out of sync for the sadness around.
Esma seems to be bringing back her mojo to hold Eylul together in hard times. Hence did they say "tried and tested. LOL
Oh btw, the grave being ready will be for Sultan DIY. ;-)
Why didn't Ali reach the police station and report his ordeal and place a complaint?
Did Makbully randomly browse original K-drama and realized few missing scenes to be copied?(the male lead disappears after his dad's death)
Did S&S have an early Xmas break? MIA at funeral of Vedat!

Edited by DefLeppard - 6 years ago
DefLeppard thumbnail
Summary of Episode 25:

While trying to heal the other side of the city' people Ali Asaf makes a promise to himself. To build a world where no matter rich or poor people have equal rights to health. On the other side Sultan is followed by police. A moment is left until etin komiser catches Sultan. But Sultan has his own plan. The heroic come back of AA makes him even more angry. Moreover it happened because of him. But he doesn't have plans to give up. He brings to the hospital a patient with 1:1 000 000 rare illness. Something unexpected will happen at OR and Eyll's power of love will be put on test again.
DefLeppard thumbnail
Why is this place so silent??
Tulips123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: DefLeppard

Why is this place so silent??

Busy with professional life and personal life too. Having a stressful week with family health issues . So it will take a while for me to be active