Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JaZzs thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Aarya19

More than Aarohi that inspector seems to be foolish & mindless. πŸ€ͺ

Right now Aarohi is distressed because of all those mental illness allegations. At least we can rationalize her actions given what she's going through. But what's the need for Inspector Lakshya to give her that letter asking to match the handwriting with her husband's? Why would any shrewd officer handover evidence to the suspect for investigation? πŸ˜†

lakhsya is a namesake cop ...
after 2 months he is finding out the number he got after vishal's murder is arohi's πŸ€ͺ
he did not trace from where the message was sent when sanaya was missing...
he did not follow arohi when he saw her at night driving..
he got the biggest trump card called sushant but still he did not gather the real background details of sushant or sanaya or anyone of deep's fake family, instead he goes straight to deep n asks him to prove his family is realπŸ€ͺ
n he did not trace from where the phone call was made by arohi before nikku kidnap...
n how did he even think that handwriting is deep's ... but since this track is still on going here we can wait n watch whether he has any plan...otherwise the list is too big for lakshya on how he failed to do his duty...
Edited by -JaZ- - 6 years ago
JaZzs thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: janecastle

More than Arohi's stupidity, I am surprised how people are impressed with Deep's 'true' lub for Arohi. What kind of love is that nearly drove Arohi insane. If he really love her as he claims then he should have told her the truth. But no, he still let her believe that she's insane and now she thinks that she's a murderer. What kind of love is this? One thing is sure, they will justify the title of the show. Either Arohi will kill herself or Tara will kill her and hence the title is justified. This is not love. This is pure madness. Now this show has become too irritating for me. So I gladly skip the scenes and just watch Tara, Prithvi and Lakshya's scenes. Deep and Arohi's scenes make me cringe so I gladly skip their scenes. I can't believe I started watching this show for Arjun and now I am skipping his scenes.

agree...if deep loves arohi if not revealing the whole truth he would have at least kept his distance from her and he would not have dumped tara n if ardeephas to happen would have happened only with time n circumstances...n what he did with tara like locking in asylum also would have been appreciated if he did to prevent further murders rather than for settling down with arohi...but with whatever he is doing he is neither true to tara nor to arohi, he loves neither of them...may be his backstory will reveal he had tara with him only for property issues and now since he has got one dumb look alike whom he can present as tara he ditched real tara...
actually those who are appreciating deep are only some of the arjun fans,not sure how many neutral viewers are doing itπŸ˜†
agree after deep's harkat prithvi has become more tolerable nowπŸ˜†
Edited by -JaZ- - 6 years ago
well-wisher thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Only future track will tell whether or not Deep loves Aarohi 😊

BTW..some people again and again target a particular fan group while expressing their opinion πŸ˜› and some people make sure to like such comments πŸ˜›

Further, some people always complained about too much negativity in the show and even said that hero is being shown so negative that masses can't relate to the show.This week TRP is an indication of neutral viewer opinion about current track. However I will agree that it is too early to comment on TRP unless in coming week show is able to sustain & improve this rating.

Deep is betraying Tara and he has reasons for it. Tara has reasons to feel cheated. In future track, Aarohi will have solid reasons to hate Deep. And this is what story is all about...betrayal, hatred and revenge with Deep facing wrath of both Tara & Aarohi.

Hatred towards Deep can be understood, but if a s a viewer someone is able to understand Deep's psyche, is it essential to bring a fan group in discussion just because that viewer has a different opinion about a character.
Edited by well-wisher - 6 years ago
vaishu.6 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
No doubt that actors are doing great job. In this every actor is portraying their character very well.And most important thing arjun iss serial ki jaan hai.infact iss serial ne uski 'chocolaty image' badalke rakhdi. From this serial he proved that he is versatile actor. And for aalisha I can say that uska arjun ke saath screen share mtlab sher ko sawa sher milna.she is also performing like well-experienced actor hats off everyone. πŸ‘ aur ab agar if now started hating deep's character then I must say that all credit goes to arjun's actoring skills. Ha ab agar iss serial ke koi mastermind players hai toh woh hai iss serial ke writers.see we can't blame any character for their actions in this serial that why this character is actoring like fool, why this character doing such wrong thing in this serial etc .because it's a part of their character. Agar woh aisa nahi karenge toh serial mein unka character fika lagega.but agar writers Aur makers uss character mein koi development mein kare toh uska character sketch. After all in every serial characters are puppet of writers 😊
--Sanchu-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
and no topic in this forum goes without bringing in Arjun fans into discussion πŸ˜†
vaishu.6 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Oh yes I know what are trying to say but honestly I want to say that I'm not 'fan' of arjun yes no doubt that he is performing really well .but I love aalisha's actoring .aur main aalisha ki fan hoon .after all woh iss serial mein double role play kr rhi.So I must say for her role she is taking more effort than arjun. 😊