Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 years ago

.Nivedita. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: LegolasGondolin

I was hoping for Illeana ðŸ˜ƒ IDK I dont mind sona either ðŸ˜Š

Music I was hoping SOHAIL sen.
Gunday, ETT and MBKD  songs were too good.

Yeah Illeana is good but can she dance? 

Sohail is good. But i said Ajay Atul because Ranveer's characters name is Sangram Bhalerao means he is a Maharashtrian cop. Hence Ajay Atul's music will be best match for Ranveer's character and story.

LegolasGondolin thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Nivedita.

Yeah Illeana is good but can she dance? 

Sohail is good. But i said Ajay Atul because Ranveer's characters name is Sangram Bhalerao means he is a Maharashtrian cop. Hence Ajay Atul's music will be best match for Ranveer's character and story.

I think she dances well.  Oh I was just suggesting but I remember the music was done by some composer from the south not really sure about it. Couldve been just a rumor.😊
zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
not really sure who is doing the music, i think announcements about the actress and music will be made soon

rohit himself said its not a official remake of temper, the story is sort of inspired by it and only has 4-5 scenes that r similar, but the rest of the film rohit said is thier own script that they r working on, rohit only bought the rights to avoid any copyright issues 

Originally posted by: zara321

not really sure who is doing the music, i think announcements about the actress and music will be made soon

rohit himself said its not a official remake of temper, the story is sort of inspired by it and only has 4-5 scenes that r similar, but the rest of the film rohit said is thier own script that they r working on, rohit only bought the rights to avoid any copyright issues 

Yup 4/5 scenes. The original version is serious,. This one seems more fun ðŸ˜ƒ
zara321 thumbnail

Originally posted by: LegolasGondolin

Yup 4/5 scenes. The original version is serious,. This one seems more fun ðŸ˜ƒ

i think it will be a nice change from padmavati and gullboy which r more serious films and roles, plus there doesnt seem to be many masala/comedies films releasing next year, the only one i can think of is simba, tbh there r many serious films releasing next year, not many comedies, so this will hopefully be a gud family entertainer ðŸ˜Š
Edited by zara321 - 6 years ago

Originally posted by: zara321

i think it will be a nice change from padmavati and gullboy which r more serious films and roles, plus there doesnt seem to be many masala/comedies films releasing next year, the only one i can think of is simba, tbh there r many serious films releasing next year, not many comedies, so this will hopefully be a gud family entertainer ðŸ˜Š

Expectations are huge from the team . Rohit right after Golmaal and his first collaboration with RS and KJO.

We will get to see RS doing action sequences too. KJO on board so promotions will also be done well.😃
zara321 thumbnail
Candid shot of Rohit and kjo :)

I really hope they announce the lead actress soon ðŸ˜ƒ