chocolate_boy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago
It's been 9 years of cute and beautiful Rubina Dilaik. Her show started on 8th december 2008. It was also my birthday. Rubina is my first crush is life. I used to love her innocent, cute appearance in Choti Bahu. And now she has grown into this gracious dream lady. I hope she keeps entertaining us for the upcoming years and may she have a wonderful journey ahead. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shonal8 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
My first introduction to Hindi serials is through Choti Bahu when it was shown in The UK in 2014. I loved it so much. I learnt a lot about religious rituals and unconditional love from the beautiful characters of Dev and Radhika. After that I tried to watch a few Hindi serials but nothing caught my attention except for Dehleez. The only reason I started watching Shakti was because of Rubina. I am not her fan but I liked her as Radhika. Then I saw the acting gem that Vivian is in Shakti. I did not know about his existence before Shakti as I don't watch serials much. i am not Vivian's fan either but think he is a fantastic actor.  Edited by Shonal8 - 6 years ago