Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ismat___ thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: well-wisher

I don't think it is Deep's plan. He is genuinely in love with Aarohi. His initial plan was to frame Aarohi but he has really fallen for her. Tara feeling betrayed by Deep is quite natural as since childhood she has taken him for granted. Tara is upset as nothing is moving as per Deep's & her Plan. On the contrary she can clearly see Deep's love for Aarohi. In one of the earlier episodes she herself confessed that she is so bad and troubles Deep so much whereas Aarohi is such a nice & sweet person...that's why he is falling for Aarohi.Tara in my opinion never loved Deep but is obsessed with him and wants him at any cost.

Tara is traumatized by the fact that she is going to lose Deep to Aarohi which she can't accept. She will go to any extreme to harm Aarohi & separate her with Deep. She may even reveal Deep's plan to her to make her hate Deep. Kidnapping of Nikku was just the beginning of her scheme of things to harm Aarohi.

However Deep will not allow Tara & Prithvi to harm Aarohi and will go to any extent to protect her the way he has been doing so far for Tara. But the biggest danger for Deep is that he is not telling his and Tara's truth to Aarohi as he fears that he will lose Aarohi and that will be a solid reason for Aarohi to hate him once his truth is revealed. Both the ladies will feel betrayed by Deep and Deep will land in a complex situation. Prithvi has already turned against him.In my opinion it will be Deep who will land in Jail first...may be while saving Aarohi or due to Tara taking her revenge.

Though Deep is genuinely in love with Aarohi, he will have to pay price for supporting the wrong(Tara) since childhood, betraying Tara ultimately and doing injustice to Aarohi by his lies & manipulation. Deep is a very smart and intelligent character and it's going to be extremely interesting to see Deep's behaviour and actions in a highly complicated scenario. In my opinion this time around he will do anything for his love for Aarohi even to the extent of sacrificing himself and his life for her.

Completely in love with Deep's character and its unpredictability

you said it all, completely agree. πŸ‘
chirpy_life19 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

I don't think all this is Deep's plan. By observing his mind talk we can say. He's thinking the same way he's behaving externally.
PenguinBaby thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Ohoho was I right or not? Only time will tellπŸ˜†
vaishu.6 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Now it is not important to know that who said right or wrong in this forum. The current track of this serial totally indicates that deep kabhi aarohi ke liye sahi jeevan sathi tha hi nahi.& the most irritating part was the yesterday's episode that deep was physically abusing aarohi.I mean ek toh woh pehle hi usse emotionally & mentally torture kr chuka hai.ab Aur kitne zulm karega uss pr 😭 .& in case deep will say that he still loves aarohi after doing all this torture to aarohi.then it's very difficult for me to know ki Yeh kis type ka ISHQ!! πŸ˜• hai.& deep still believes that after his doing all wrong things with her she will forgive him.aur woh pehle ki tarah uske saath ghar basayegi toh Yeh deep ki galatfehmi hai.In fact now I'm interested to see aarohi's haterance for deep
PenguinBaby thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: vaishu.6

Now it is not important to know that who said right or wrong in this forum. The current track of this serial totally indicates that deep kabhi aarohi ke liye sahi jeevan sathi tha hi nahi.& the most irritating part was the yesterday's episode that deep was physically abusing aarohi.I mean ek toh woh pehle hi usse emotionally & mentally torture kr chuka hai.ab Aur kitne zulm karega uss pr 😭 .& in case deep will say that he still loves aarohi after doing all this torture to aarohi.then it's very difficult for me to know ki Yeh kis type ka ISHQ!! πŸ˜• hai.& deep still believes that after his doing all wrong things with her she will forgive him.aur woh pehle ki tarah uske saath ghar basayegi toh Yeh deep ki galatfehmi hai.In fact now I'm interested to see aarohi's haterance for deep

Deep was never the right partner for Aarohi, not even in the beginning or later. He was always a liar, a cheater and he will remain one, more after yesterday's episode. As you said, he has abused Aarohi emotionally and mentally till now and yesterday, he abused her physically. I hope to God that Aarohi never goes back to him. I don't think she will.