All this is Deep's plan?

PenguinBaby thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 6 years ago
Why I think all this, Tara se nafrat and Aarohi se pyaar, is all Deep's plan because I can, for a minute, believe that Deep can fall for Aarohi but I just cannot, even for a moment, believe that Deep can fall out of love with Tara.

Tara is Deep's junoon, his passion. A passion is for lifetime. If he only cared for her as a friend, he would've admitted her to a hospital years ago, because that's what we do when we care for someone. If our loved one is sick, we take them to the hospital for treatment. But Deep never did, because he knew that if he did, he had higher chances of losing Tara than her getting better.

Now that he has an option in the form of Aarohi, he has realized how important it is for Tara to get better. If she has to take Aarohi's place in the future, she has to act sane and to act sane, she has to become better.

So, when he got the chance, he quickly sent Tara to a hospital/asylum.

Because Deep, although negative and grey, really did love Tara. And still does.

And yes, he did sleep with Aarohi๐Ÿคข but in the end, he is a bad man who'll go to any lengths to protect his lady love.

--

All this is just my personal opinion and can also be wrong! But just wanted to share this with you all :)

Do share what you think!

-Sanu

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Greys_Anatomy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Only time will tell what his ultimate plan is???
He is a grey character after all... He maybe in love with Arohi but the way he threatened Prithvi that was strong and a little scary!!!

But Tara itni Jaldi hear nahi manegi ...so let's see.
sabreen_06 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
I dnt think deep falling for arohi is fake love..u can see love in his eyes for arohi..but u never knw it can be plan let see what happens
JaZzs thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
deep's love n loyalty towards tara despite being a psycho n a serial killer was the only positivity n highlight of his character..I too would have liked to see deep not falling for arohi but lives n dies for tara only , but deep has changed from grey to a disgusting character for real I think ๐Ÿคข deep if still loyal to tara n respects arohi wouldn't stoop to the extent of sleeping with arohi ๐Ÿท ..who knows he may have also videoed it so that he can blackmail arohi after she finds the truth...deep se aur koi umeed nahi hai*
Edited by -JaZ- - 6 years ago
vaishu.6 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
First I want to one question : do you really think that Tara Thik hogi?? Aur aakhir Thik hogi bhi toh kab??mere hisab se Tara is an impossible case.jab usne pehla murder kia tha deep ko usse police surrender kr dena chahiye/ ya phir mental asylum bhejne dena chahiye tha.Agar Tara ki bimari ussi waqt Thik ho jaagi toh aaj deep ka aarohi ko jail bhejne ka plan successful hota
JaZzs thumbnail

Originally posted by: vaishu.6

First I want to one question : do you really think that Tara Thik hogi?? Aur aakhir Thik hogi bhi toh kab??mere hisab se Tara is an impossible case.jab usne pehla murder kia tha deep ko usse police surrender kr dena chahiye/ ya phir mental asylum bhejne dena chahiye tha.Agar Tara ki bimari ussi waqt Thik ho jaagi toh aaj deep ka aarohi ko jail bhejne ka plan successful hota

actually from the beginning itself deep ka plan kabhi theekse samaj nahi aaya, agar arohi ko successfully jail bhej bhi deta still once he brings tara out n everyone knows there was one look-alike the case would have immediately reopened n it wouldn't have been difficult for anyone to find who is arohi n who is tara...
or may be shuruwat se hi deep's plan was only eliminating tara who is anyway non-existent to the society n settle with arohi ๐Ÿค”
vaishu.6 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Yes I agree.f deep is bad man than aarohi will also remove her mask of 'sati saviti'.then we will also see aarohi's real colours in this serial. & personally I would love to see aarohi's negative avatar ๐Ÿ˜Š
JaZzs thumbnail
I too would like to see arohi getting ruthless in punishing deep but arohi's sati savitri mode is not her mask,that is only her real self but betrayal from the trustworthy can turn a person merciless which might happen with arohi also..
well-wisher thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
I don't think it is Deep's plan. He is genuinely in love with Aarohi. His initial plan was to frame Aarohi but he has really fallen for her. Tara feeling betrayed by Deep is quite natural as since childhood she has taken him for granted. Tara is upset as nothing is moving as per Deep's & her Plan. On the contrary she can clearly see Deep's love for Aarohi. In one of the earlier episodes she herself confessed that she is so bad and troubles Deep so much whereas Aarohi is such a nice & sweet person...that's why he is falling for Aarohi.Tara in my opinion never loved Deep but is obsessed with him and wants him at any cost.

Tara is traumatized by the fact that she is going to lose Deep to Aarohi which she can't accept. She will go to any extreme to harm Aarohi & separate her with Deep. She may even reveal Deep's plan to her to make her hate Deep. Kidnapping of Nikku was just the beginning of her scheme of things to harm Aarohi.

However Deep will not allow Tara & Prithvi to harm Aarohi and will go to any extent to protect her the way he has been doing so far for Tara. But the biggest danger for Deep is that he is not telling his and Tara's truth to Aarohi as he fears that he will lose Aarohi and that will be a solid reason for Aarohi to hate him once his truth is revealed. Both the ladies will feel betrayed by Deep and Deep will land in a complex situation. Prithvi has already turned against him.In my opinion it will be Deep who will land in Jail first...may be while saving Aarohi or due to Tara taking her revenge.

Though Deep is genuinely in love with Aarohi, he will have to pay price for supporting the wrong(Tara) since childhood, betraying Tara ultimately and doing injustice to Aarohi by his lies & manipulation. Deep is a very smart and intelligent character and it's going to be extremely interesting to see Deep's behaviour and actions in a highly complicated scenario. In my opinion this time around he will do anything for his love for Aarohi even to the extent of sacrificing himself and his life for her.

Completely in love with Deep's character and its unpredictability
--Sanchu-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: well-wisher

I don't think it is Deep's plan. He is genuinely in love with Aarohi. His initial plan was to frame Aarohi but he has really fallen for her. Tara feeling betrayed by Deep is quite natural as since childhood she has taken him for granted. Tara is upset as nothing is moving as per Deep's & her Plan. On the contrary she can clearly see Deep's love for Aarohi. In one of the earlier episodes she herself confessed that she is so bad and troubles Deep so much whereas Aarohi is such a nice & sweet person...that's why he is falling for Aarohi.Tara in my opinion never loved Deep but is obsessed with him and wants him at any cost.

Tara is traumatized by the fact that she is going to lose Deep to Aarohi which she can't accept. She will go to any extreme to harm Aarohi & separate her with Deep. She may even reveal Deep's plan to her to make her hate Deep. Kidnapping of Nikku was just the beginning of her scheme of things to harm Aarohi.

However Deep will not allow Tara & Prithvi to harm Aarohi and will go to any extent to protect her the way he has been doing so far for Tara. But the biggest danger for Deep is that he is not telling his and Tara's truth to Aarohi as he fears that he will lose Aarohi and that will be a solid reason for Aarohi to hate him once his truth is revealed. Both the ladies will feel betrayed by Deep and Deep will land in a complex situation. Prithvi has already turned against him.In my opinion it will be Deep who will land in Jail first...may be while saving Aarohi or due to Tara taking her revenge.

Though Deep is genuinely in love with Aarohi, he will have to pay price for supporting the wrong(Tara) since childhood, betraying Tara ultimately and doing injustice to Aarohi by his lies & manipulation. Deep is a very smart and intelligent character and it's going to be extremely interesting to see Deep's behaviour and actions in a highly complicated scenario. In my opinion this time around he will do anything for his love for Aarohi even to the extent of sacrificing himself and his life for her.

Completely in love with Deep's character and its unpredictability

yeah am back to Ditto post๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜›