Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

GumGum thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Who is the female lead anyway? She's gonna be a huge star someday since she's got the Midas touch of Gulshan and Big B together. Yk what happened 14 years back when these two did a movie together.
ZestyZeniaZetas thumbnail
Bhojpuri movie dubbed in hindi..AB Sr.'s make up man (since more than 30 years) directs these movies πŸ˜†
shalini1323 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MinzPie

Bhojpuri movie dubbed in hindi..AB Sr.'s make up man (since more than 30 years) directs these movies πŸ˜†

Really?? His makeup man? Are you sure?
ZestyZeniaZetas thumbnail

Originally posted by: shalini1323

Really?? His makeup man? Are you sure?

yes he is. the producer deepak sawantπŸ˜†

Megastar Amitabh Bachchan, along with wife Jaya, will work in his make-up man Deepak Sawant's Bhojpuri film Gangadevi.

Mumbai, February 8, 2012 | UPDATED 14:27 IST 

Megastar Amitabh Bachchan, along with wife Jaya, will work in his make-up man Deepak Sawant's Bhojpuri film Gangadevi.

"Tomorrow I shoot for my make-up man's production of his Bhojpuri film. Jaya and I together for a day's work," Amitabh wrote on his blog bigb.bigadda.com Tuesday night.

"Deepak, my man, has been with me for 35 years and never once missed a single day of not being with me on the sets. He first started with a BR film and then remained with me since. This is the least that I can do for looking after my face for so long!!" he added.

The megastar had earlier worked in Sawant's 2006 Bhojpuri film Ganga. This film also marks the debut of actor Gulshan Grover in Bhojpuri cinema.
Mira25 thumbnail
πŸ˜†  This is outrageously funny. @TM I'll go with your 1st option.