sabreen_06 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Hi to all members i m new to this forum😛recently started watching this serial..and i m loving it ❤️and catching up with old episodes too to knw back story..arjun doing outstanding job as grey character 👏👏and alisha too doing superb job in double roles 👏👏
I m shocked to see there is no activity in this forum as show is awsume and current track is superb😳
Still no posts and disscussion😲

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vaishu.6 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hi sabreen!! Actually according to promos hum logo ne iss serial ka plot jaisa predict kiya tha waisa kuch bhi naahi ho raha hai. Deep is falling for aarohi & their SR Yeh sab baatein Aur bhi confusion create kr rahi hai. We don't know aakhir iss serial ke makers Hume dikhana kya chahte hai.So I'm waiting for the mahaepisode of this serial. May be shayad iss serial ke makers mahaepisode mein humara confusion dur kr sake.
_Capsicum_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hey Sabreen! Do watch the initial episodes, you will definitely like them. IMMJ has brilliant story which is quite interesting and thrilling and above all despite seeing the initial promos and synopsis, the show is still unpredictable...
I agree Arjun and Alisha both are doing full justice to their respective characters!!
sabreen_06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: vaishu.6

Hi sabreen!! Actually according to promos hum logo ne iss serial ka plot jaisa predict kiya tha waisa kuch bhi naahi ho raha hai. Deep is falling for aarohi & their SR Yeh sab baatein Aur bhi confusion create kr rahi hai. We don't know aakhir iss serial ke makers Hume dikhana kya chahte hai.So I'm waiting for the mahaepisode of this serial. May be shayad iss serial ke makers mahaepisode mein humara confusion dur kr sake.

Haha yeah the plot is confusing us makers are doing justice on thriller part..i m liking it that u cant predict what happens next.some thing different that u cant see in every serial😛
Edited by sabreen_06 - 6 years ago
sabreen_06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: LuvArTi4ever

Hey Sabreen! Do watch the initial episodes, you will definitely like them. IMMJ has brilliant story which is quite interesting and thrilling and above all despite seeing the initial promos and synopsis, the show is still unpredictable...

I agree Arjun and Alisha both are doing full justice to their respective characters!!

Agree it has brillant story unpredictable..yeah i m watching initial episodes loving it .i really liked first scene of Ardeep with IMMJ title song when deep was following arohi😳
vaishu.6 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Yes afcourse.iss serial ki story aisi that's why I love this serial. Arjun toh pehle se hi experienced actor hai.but I love aalishas's love actoring
rnm_83 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
yes do watch all episode ...and you are free to predict because abhi tak humein prediction mein koi luck nahi aya😆 we are going round and round merry go round😆
sabreen_06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: vaishu.6

Yes afcourse.iss serial ki story aisi that's why I love this serial. Arjun toh pehle se hi experienced actor hai.but I love aalishas's love actoring

Yeah arjun is experienced actor i watched his serial MJHT use to love him in that serial and his chemistry with rati
. now loving him as deep also different character he is playing and his chemistry with alisha is superb too
sabreen_06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rnm_83

yes do watch all episode ...and you are free to predict because abhi tak humein prediction mein koi luck nahi aya😆 we are going round and round merry go round😆

Haha ok i will predict in coming days and try my luck😆..let see if my predication will come true or not😆