Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: crazzykuri

No Prem didn't say that he want divorce...Radha is madly asking him to marry Dipika else she will not do any treatment... and Prem said to Dipika that "mala he patat nahi... & also he is aware that how radha is caring for him... & radha vedi ahe... ase pan mhanala"

yea i know he didnt ask for Divorce, its Radha's decision to divorce him, but when u see him with Dipika you realize that he still loves Dipika, or rather Dipika is the special one for him, not Radha, so why is he shocked n not want to divorce her at the moment.

Kaa tyala he patat naahi... Divorce tar dyaychach aahe naa, mag ata dila kaay kivha 6 mahinyan nantar. Sadhya Radha mentally ready aahe divorce saathi, mag 6 mahine barobar rahun, tila hopes deyun, mag divorce denyat kay arth aahe ?

When he looked shocked after Radha's announcement, I thought maybe he has fallen in love with Radha, but not breaking up with Dipika due to the contract, maybe he is looking for a way out of the contract and will then break up with Dipika, but his conversation with Dipika shows, he very much wants to marry her even now. So why stall the divorce n marriage with Dipika, why look so shocked when Radha asked for it..
shonasandy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
Totally agree with you ...
I didn't understand Prem character ...

sometimes it shows that he really loves Dipika ... Sometime they show he started feeling for Radha (as per his expression )

Sometimes his expression shows he doesn't love dipika ,... he is with her just because her Mom's investment in his business ...

In one past episode Aditya also says that Prem doesn't love Dipika ... Prem is with Dipika just for Money Sake ...

I think Prem is in love with Radha without realizing it .. He just giving that feeling name as " Manuski " ... 

Prem is very confusing character ... Or his expression is confusing ???????????
anjs thumbnail
OMG, this guy is planning to consummate his relationship with Radha, just cause he now believes in her kundali dosh and that too, despite knowing that he is marrying Deepika the next day n divorcing Radha eventually.

This ML is a complete jerk and i cannot sympathize with him at all.
crazzykuri thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shonasandy

Totally agree with you ...

I didn't understand Prem character ...

sometimes it shows that he really loves Dipika ... Sometime they show he started feeling for Radha (as per his expression )

Sometimes his expression shows he doesn't love dipika ,... he is with her just because her Mom's investment in his business ...

In one past episode Aditya also says that Prem doesn't love Dipika ... Prem is with Dipika just for Money Sake ...

I think Prem is in love with Radha without realizing it .. He just giving that feeling name as " Manuski " ... 

Prem is very confusing character ... Or his expression is confusing ???????????

Even in one of the past episodes. ... when prem was in car with radha he said radha "Dipika taI my foot... tiche asel mazyawar but maze tichyawar prem nahiye"... 
 But currently it's not clear whether he falls in love with radha. .. he is with dipika only for investment in business. ..& for money. ... confusing. ...

Edited by crazzykuri - 6 years ago
anjs thumbnail
^ when he said this to Radha he was obviously faking it. That time he was grey -shaded. He was smirking and all, after talking sweet words to Radha.  I thought he had plans to behave like a sweet husband n give her shock later while divorcing.
shonasandy thumbnail

Originally posted by: anjs

OMG, this guy is planning to consummate his relationship with Radha, just cause he now believes in her kundali dosh and that too, despite knowing that he is marrying Deepika the next day n divorcing Radha eventually.

This ML is a complete jerk and i cannot sympathize with him at all.

Right ... What was his thought about that action???????????? He is mad or what ??????????

Seriously prem character has more loop holes 
DanceUntilWeDie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Looks like high point is coming 
jayshree1942 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i feel prem is started feeling for radha .
any way but this temple marriage will create problem in future. this problem is invited by radha.

i dont understand why she wants them to marry in temple . if she want to free prem her duty is to divorce him , why she was forced him to marry dipika. prem will see when and how to marry dipika. this radha character is really stupid.

anjs thumbnail

Originally posted by: jayshree1942

i feel prem is started feeling for radha .

any way but this temple marriage will create problem in future. this problem is invited by radha.

i dont understand why she wants them to marry in temple . if she want to free prem her duty is to divorce him , why she was forced him to marry dipika. prem will see when and how to marry dipika. this radha character is really stupid.

I agree, her only major right was to divorce him, after that what he does with his life and Dipika, that's his problem... but this is the main issue with all our FL's, they feel its important to kill themselves to give what the ML or his family wants.
shonasandy thumbnail
I had a feeling that Prem will do fake marriage with Dipika ... & that happens in Show .
Now i have 100% feeling that , Prem is fall in love with Radha ... But he didn't realize the fact till now.

I think Separation will give Prem a proper mind & he will realize that he loves Radha & he will can't live without her .

Then actual love Story will start ... How will he convey his feeling to Radha ????????, How he will handle Priyanka ???????? , How will he get back Radha in his life ??????????...