dynamic_doll thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago
Getting inspired by Miss Bunty Sharma...i thought main bhi kuch detective giri kar loon ðŸ˜‰
So i checked out the recent posts of Samiksha...and i found this:
By using the zoom, mirror and rotate tool...i got this:

Touchwood 
Multimedia Creations 
        Presents
       Hey Ram

So i think Samiksha is currently in Lucknow for shooting this project.

Edited by dynamic_doll - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SnOwfay thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yes we know that before she is in lucknow . But what about jigs do u know any thing about her. Is she doing this show or not. 
As you are inspired by bunty sharma now😉  so i asked u this question. ðŸ˜ƒ
Kar_Nan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
She is there for some other show n not IP so it means the shooting for IP may not have started yet. So may be that is y Jigs is still in Mumbai. Thanks for this info Sania
sarah.aalli thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
If the news of shamishta being a part of that show is not authentic then I think we should not beleive on the other news articles either...i think they were just rumors n nthng else n what if jiguasa is still in contract with that star bharat show???
Toulup thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: aditii

Yes we know that before she is in lucknow . But what about jigs do u know any thing about her. Is she doing this show or not.

As you are inspired by bunty sharma now😉 so i asked u this question.😃

To know this, we will need inspiration from a higher level detective like Detective Conan.
dynamic_doll thumbnail

Originally posted by: aditii

As you are inspired by bunty sharma now😉  so i asked u this question. ðŸ˜ƒ

i think Jigs is in Mumbai only...and if she's doing IP...then she must be busy prepping up for this new show.
dynamic_doll thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kar_Nan

She is there for some other show n not IP so it means the shooting for IP may not have started yet. So may be that is y Jigs is still in Mumbai. Thanks for this info Sania

Yeah most probably IP has not gone on floor yet...so still a good chance of Jigs being a part of IP ðŸ˜ƒ
dynamic_doll thumbnail

Originally posted by: sarah.aalli

If the news of shamishta being a part of that show is not authentic then I think we should not beleive on the other news articles either...i think they were just rumors n nthng else n what if jiguasa is still in contract with that star bharat show???

Samiksha doing Hey Ram doesn't mean she's not a part of IP.
I think HR is a film so the shoot will be wrapped up soon...and then she can start shooting for IP