Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vaishu.6 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Yes that's true. Pehle dono shadiyon se mazze loote .ab aage ussi mazze ki keemat chukayega deep .but one thing in this serial which I don't like this - aarohi ka toh pehle bhi shaadi se pehle bf tha.It means deep bhi uska pehla pyaar naahi hai. Relationship mein rehne ka full experience hai usse.Isilye shayad shaadi ke baad deep ko bhi apna deewana bana diya. But Tara ke liye toh hamesha se deep hi sab kuch tha 😳 πŸ˜† Tara ke pass aarohi ki tarah relationship mein rehne ka experience naahi tha na. Isiliye Tara ki daal nahi gali πŸ˜†
rnm_83 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Shadi ke maze nahi bolo ki roller coaster ride enjoy Kiya usne ek bhi cheez plan ke hisaab se nahi huyi...πŸ˜† shadi ke Baad .kand kaam hone ke bajay badhe😳...not my type bol bol ke khud hi uske type mein dhalne Laga ..πŸ˜†
vaishu.6 thumbnail
I agree.but kya kare pehli biwi plan flop krti hai.Aur dusri biwi usse pagal krti hai.but bechare deep ke liye shaadi ke dono laddo kadwe sabit huye.pyaar aandha hota hai Yeh toh suna tha lekin iss haad taq aandha ho skta hai Yeh pehli baar iss serial se pata chala πŸ˜† πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by vaishu.6 - 6 years ago
Greys_Anatomy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Mein show ke purane episodes dekh rahi thi... Ek episode mein deep Tara ki bol raha hai ki mein aarahi ko Tumhari jagah jail bhejna ke liye laya hoon. ...naki tumko usski jagah jail bhejna ke liye ...And then they go for their honeymoon...
rnm_83 thumbnail
arrey grey usne aisi bahut saar baateini tara se boli paar follow ek bhi nahi ki...ek baar toh he said main usse hamare beech nahi ane doonga...πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ab toh arohi haar angle se beech mein hai πŸ˜†...

Edited by rnm_83 - 6 years ago
vaishu.6 thumbnail
Yeh saari situation bhi khud ussi ne create ki hai.sanaya ka murder Aur aarohi ko drug dena inn 2 baaton ne paani pher diya uske plan pr πŸ˜†
Greys_Anatomy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AeM-lrBCT20&pbjreload=10

New promo link

Deep ki shakal dekhne layak hai
rnm_83 thumbnail
thanks grey for the link ...waise deepu face end se jyada shuruwat mein mujhe accha laga ...bahut pyaar dikha raha hai arohi ko...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ shayaad aaj ke episode mein air hoga after telling her lie 😳 i said na honey moon period will end once tara is backπŸ˜ƒ
rnm_83 thumbnail
waise vaishu drug ke karan saara soft corner tyaar huya espcially when she was concerned abt his foodπŸ˜ƒ...baat sahi hai saara kand isne hi kiyaπŸ˜† pyaar ke paani mein bahut dubkiya maar raha hai let see kya hoga πŸ˜ƒ

mujhe abhi bhi hasi ah rahi hai .hasna nahi chahiyeh paar ...when tara said deep ke hosh udenge ...usse kya pata tha πŸ˜²πŸ˜†
Edited by rnm_83 - 6 years ago
Africanqueenkel thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: janecastle

This is the problem I have with him. He made her into full blown murderer by hiding her crimes and now that he has got someone better, he's removing her like a makhi in tea. Today's scene when she gets shocked and teary eyed on listening to Deep confessing his love for Arohi made my heart melt. I know Tara is wrong and she should be punished but the same applies for Deep also. Tara is mentally unstable, she can't distinguish right from wrong but what is Deep's excuse. Is he mad too? I think in order to whitewash his character, the makers made him fall for Arohi. But they failed to realise that by doing so, they are making him look more negative. One thing is sure, if Tara can't harm others, she's going to do self harm like in today's episode. There's no way Deep or that doctor can handle a conscious Tara and how long are they going to keep her sedated. A day will come when she'll escape from their hold and that day no one can save Deep from her.
Till now, when he was having fun with her, he didn't think it's necessary to get her proper treatment ( no I don't mean making her eat some tablets) and now when she has become a problem for his happy future with Arohi, he suddenly wants to get her treated and with that excuse, keep her away from his life. And this is the main reason I hate Deep Raichand. No matter how much I love Arjun Bijlani, I can never sympathize with this pathetic character. Deep's character is reminding me so much of Arjun from Beyhadh and that is the character I hate the most.

^^THIS ...

If he can easily leave tara whom , he would have given his life for , for arohi , if he can break all the promises he made and claims so easily then to me he is 1000000xmore evil ...

Him falling for arohi is white washing him , but for me am just turned off ...