Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rnm_83 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
on serious note guys mujhe laga ab deep tara se bolega usse neend mein chalne ki bimari haiπŸ˜†πŸ˜† phir dekha toh kuch aur hi huya

waise arohi ka sharmana killer tha mole ke dialouge ke baad 😳 and deep voice uff😳
_Capsicum_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: rnm_83

i guess arohi ko jal pari ban na thaπŸ˜†πŸ˜† islieyh bath tub mein so gayi..πŸ˜†

forgot our golden days hum sochte rahe SR huyi thi ya nahi shukar hai seshnaag aye aur hamara confusion clear kiya..πŸ˜†...aaj ki SR ka agenda bhi woh mole tha...jispe ...se agge jaake deep ko koi taklif nahi hogi asli biwi jaane ke liyeπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Wahan sheshnaak agaye thay aur yahan Tara... Privacy naam ki koi cheez hi nahi hai πŸ˜†
rnm_83 thumbnail
prithiv ko kaise bhul gayi tum..privacy .dene mein woh bhi mahir hai ..babasa ke age ka hai and doing taka jhaki too much...πŸ˜†πŸ˜† waise door open rakh ke kaun sota hai...πŸ˜†..

Edited by rnm_83 - 6 years ago
rnm_83 thumbnail
bye for now ...we are left hanging till monday...ab tara kaise ayegi bahar aur legi deep se intekamπŸ˜†
Greys_Anatomy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: rnm_83

bye for now ...we are left hanging till monday...ab tara kaise ayegi bahar aur legi deep se intekamπŸ˜†

Arre bola tha naa Meine ki cliff hanger hoga episode ...abb wait kerna padega into time... πŸ₯±
--Sanchu-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: LuvArTi4ever

Wahan sheshnaak agaye thay aur yahan Tara... Privacy naam ki koi cheez hi nahi hai πŸ˜†

don't forget Sesha ke CCTV cameras. no wonder Deep ko ideas kaha se ate hai🀣
PenguinBaby thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Deep slept with Aarohi?
He should stick with Tara regardless of his feelings towards Aarohi! He had promised Tara that he'll always be her savior and now he's backing off, that too like this? By literally cheating on Tara? That's gross.
Aarohi never deserved a man like Deep and nor did Tara. It wasn't Tara's fault that she became like that, right? Who is Deep to decide who's wrong and right when he himself is the most slippery person.πŸ€”
Doesn't matter that Aarohi is good or Tara is bad, Deep is the worst. I would love if Tara avenges this deceit by killing off Deep.

PenguinBaby thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: janecastle

This is the problem I have with him. He made her into full blown murderer by hiding her crimes and now that he has got someone better, he's removing her like a makhi in tea. Today's scene when she gets shocked and teary eyed on listening to Deep confessing his love for Arohi made my heart melt. I know Tara is wrong and she should be punished but the same applies for Deep also. Tara is mentally unstable, she can't distinguish right from wrong but what is Deep's excuse. Is he mad too? I think in order to whitewash his character, the makers made him fall for Arohi. But they failed to realise that by doing so, they are making him look more negative. One thing is sure, if Tara can't harm others, she's going to do self harm like in today's episode. There's no way Deep or that doctor can handle a conscious Tara and how long are they going to keep her sedated. A day will come when she'll escape from their hold and that day no one can save Deep from her.
Till now, when he was having fun with her, he didn't think it's necessary to get her proper treatment ( no I don't mean making her eat some tablets) and now when she has become a problem for his happy future with Arohi, he suddenly wants to get her treated and with that excuse, keep her away from his life. And this is the main reason I hate Deep Raichand. No matter how much I love Arjun Bijlani, I can never sympathize with this pathetic character. Deep's character is reminding me so much of Arjun from Beyhadh and that is the character I hate the most.

Word
vaishu.6 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Kyunki Yeh deep ki sleep of tongue ki problem hai. Aur bechara samajh nahi paa raha hai. Ki aakhir kisses pyaar karu?? Aarohi se ya Tara se?? πŸ˜† jaise ki Maine pehle bola tha deep Tara ki uski against conspiracy & unka hot & happening relationship ke baare mein agar aarohi ko pata chala woh toh sach mein pagal ho jayegi feeling sooo sad for aarohi. But my question is agar deep ko after all this tragedy deep ko phir se aarohi ke saath intimate hone ka man kia toh.Tara toh waise bhi ab deep ke khoon ki pyasi ban chuki hai .aur aarohi ko deep ka sach pata chalne ke baad woh toh deep ki apni sandal se dhulai karegi. So Yeh deep ki aarohi ke saath pehli Aur aakhri SR hai. For deep- ab zindagi Aur pyaar dono na milega dobara πŸ˜† 😳
rnm_83 thumbnail
main aaj bhi stick hoon apne word se ...let me see deep past uske baad uski saaza tai hogi...haan par abhi i wont support him especially for SR he had with arohi...πŸ˜• he was aware of all consequences...and yes agreed akhri Sr hogi deep kiπŸ˜†πŸ˜† but tara ke saath kya kiya hai woh ab bhi secreat haiπŸ˜†πŸ˜† so let see...

i guess for now he will enjoy his honey moon period remember naya mode..but maan mein hamesha darr kya fayadaπŸ˜•