Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JaZzs thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago
why deep peeds me off is actually he himself nurtured this murderous tara but shunning her off since he has the better version of the same product in arohi now :P
rnm_83 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
ab yeh toh baad mein pata chalega why he supported tara let his past story come out..and with tara what is his relation is she his wife,girlfriend,what...that is big question if his wife has he ever con with tara😲..so many question

but now what ..again one more lies to arohi ...but i guess his last lies...but how long it will last ...but one thing is sure he wanted to start his life with arohi in clean slate ...and he too was fedup with this mess...so this was his naya mode...and prithvi bhi nahi dikha ...murder kiya kya ..πŸ˜†

waise today he did mention the mark on arohi body i guess in future he will recognize arohi by this...😳😳..
janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: -JaZ-

why deep peeds me off is actually he himself nurtured this murderous tara but shunning her off since he has the better version of the same product in arohi now :P

This is the problem I have with him. He made her into full blown murderer by hiding her crimes and now that he has got someone better, he's removing her like a makhi in tea. Today's scene when she gets shocked and teary eyed on listening to Deep confessing his love for Arohi made my heart melt. I know Tara is wrong and she should be punished but the same applies for Deep also. Tara is mentally unstable, she can't distinguish right from wrong but what is Deep's excuse. Is he mad too? I think in order to whitewash his character, the makers made him fall for Arohi. But they failed to realise that by doing so, they are making him look more negative. One thing is sure, if Tara can't harm others, she's going to do self harm like in today's episode. There's no way Deep or that doctor can handle a conscious Tara and how long are they going to keep her sedated. A day will come when she'll escape from their hold and that day no one can save Deep from her.
Till now, when he was having fun with her, he didn't think it's necessary to get her proper treatment ( no I don't mean making her eat some tablets) and now when she has become a problem for his happy future with Arohi, he suddenly wants to get her treated and with that excuse, keep her away from his life. And this is the main reason I hate Deep Raichand. No matter how much I love Arjun Bijlani, I can never sympathize with this pathetic character. Deep's character is reminding me so much of Arjun from Beyhadh and that is the character I hate the most.
Edited by janecastle - 6 years ago
rnm_83 thumbnail
me too want deep and tara repent atleast deep should repent ..but this happiness of his is very short lived i guess because once she is out he is definately going to be dead and arohi what abt her ..leave all other mess ..but .what abt her vishal murder how she will forgive deep ...😲😲...she will be inn for big shockπŸ˜• and woh nakli fly how long he will keep them uff deep itna raita phailaya hai tumne ...budhe hone tak bhi saaf nahi hogaπŸ˜†
Edited by rnm_83 - 6 years ago
JaZzs thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: janecastle

This is the problem I have with him. He made her into full blown murderer by hiding her crimes and now that he has got someone better, he's removing her like a makhi in tea. Today's scene when she gets shocked and teary eyed on listening to Deep confessing his love for Arohi made my heart melt. I know Tara is wrong and she should be punished but the same applies for Deep also. Tara is mentally unstable, she can't distinguish right from wrong but what is Deep's excuse. Is he mad too? I think in order to whitewash his character, the makers made him fall for Arohi. But they failed to realise that by doing so, they are making him look more negative. One thing is sure, if Tara can't harm others, she's going to do self harm like in today's episode. There's no way Deep or that doctor can handle a conscious Tara and how long are they going to keep her sedated. A day will come when she'll escape from their hold and that day no one can save Deep from her.
Till now, when he was having fun with her, he didn't think it's necessary to get her proper treatment ( no I don't mean making her eat some tablets) and now when she has become a problem for his happy future with Arohi, he suddenly wants to get her treated and with that excuse, keep her away from his life. And this is the main reason I hate Deep Raichand. No matter how much I love Arjun Bijlani, I can never sympathize with this pathetic character. Deep's character is reminding me so much of Arjun from Beyhadh and that is the character I hate the most.

agree with ur every word ... me too hating this deep raichand 😑
tomorrow deep will narrate some dukh bhari kahani of his and as usual arohi will simply buy it πŸ₯±
the show itself getting more n more negative 😡
damn this show if they ever justify this deep raichand 🀒
vaishu.6 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
See after knowing all this deep Tara's mess do you really think that aarohi will forgive deep & will start a new life with deep raichand. Tara is an exceptional case because she is psycho patient.usse pehle se hi mental treatment ki zaroorat Thi Jo ki tab deep ne Tara ke liye nahi kiya. That time deep accepted Tara as a life partner with her psycho nature in his life.uski saari kamiyon ke saath usse apnaya tha. Tab toh deep ke liye Tara ka pagalpan hi uske liye uska pyaar tha.& just because she is failing his every plan. Usne Tara ko apni life se bahar ka raste dikha diya. Aur raha sawal aarohi ka deep ka sach jaane ke baad woh sach mein violent hogi woh bhi bina deep ke medicines ke πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† yes but in this bloody battle aarohi unknowingly losted hi vishal 😭
rnm_83 thumbnail
agreed ...arohi violent hogi once she knows her true colors of her beloved husband ..aur agar tara pheli biwi huyi toh aur vaat lagegi deep ki...πŸ˜†

ab deep hamare , tara ya arohi ke wrath se ek hi situation mein bachega agar uski fly ko tara ne hostage kiya hai and he is supporting her...ya phir isse bhi jyada dukh bhari kahani huyi toh jo hamare ankhon mein asu layeπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

ab iss mess mein con bhi add huya shukar hai deep ne tara samajkar nahi kuch kiya warna hum behoshπŸ˜†..warna woh ishq mein nahi humlog usko fasi deteπŸ˜†
Edited by rnm_83 - 6 years ago
well-wisher thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
I beg to differ.I am feeling bad for all the three characters Aarohi Deep & Tara.

Foremost I am feeling bad for Aarohi. She will be shattered to know the truth.The man she started loving so dearly has such dangerous plan to trap her.Though the man ended up actually loving her, but Aarohi can not forgive Deep and should not as well. She will never believe that Deep has actually started loving her.

My sympathy with Tara but her problem is that she has always taken Deep for granted. She always believed that she can get away with doing any crime and Deep will be around to save her as he has been her support system since childhood.

And yes I am feeling bad for Deep Raichand as well. He may be a mastermind,he is ruthless but not heartless. In his madness to save Tara he has done things that can not be justified. But the man never thought of consequences while protecting Tara..it would have been very easy for him to hand her over to police and find out someone beautiful and sane for himself. It was the easiest option available to him even before he met Aarohi.But he did not do that. If we analyse Deep's behaviour since the beginning, it is more about a kind of commitment and duty rather than love.Many a times he has shown his frustration to Tara.Why he did not send Tara to a mental asylum..I don't have answer to that.

Deep married Aarohi to save Tara...and here started the conflict between bad & good..the tussle between mind and heart.Tara never cared about Deep..in fact coz her Deep could never lead a normal life. In company of Aarohi he started realizing what is companionship, what is trust and what is true love.By loving Aarohi, he is betraying Tara but he is realizing his mistakes done by him , particularly plan to trap Aarohi.The smart person he is, he is fully aware that Aarohi will hate him after knowing his reality I don't find anything wrong in Deep falling for Aarohi and I am sure Aarohi is not going to forgive him so easily and that is absolutely fine.

In future story, its Deep Radicand he is going to face all the anger all the wrath of both the ladies.

BTW.. I don't think Deep is scared of going to Jail.Someone said he has sent Tara to mental hospital coz if Tara tells truth he will be punished along with her. He is genuinely concerned for Aarohi.

The complexity in Deep's character is the highlight of the show for me and I am enjoying it thoroughly.

Edited by well-wisher - 6 years ago
janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
How is it justice if Deep gets his love after he took away the love from Sushant, Vishal and Arohi. Vishal lost his life along with his love and Arohi thinks that the man she loved cheated her. Sushant lost his love and was also arrested for a crime that he didn't commit. He lost all the chances of living a normal life. All this was done for the sake of one person and now Deep's backstabbing that very same person for his happiness. Tara already started suffering and now it's Deep's turn to suffer for all the pain he caused to Arohi and Sushant by taking away the people they loved dearly. It would be an injustice if Deep get his happily ever after by destroying so many lives. Also Arohi is not going to leave him when she gets to know that he and his psycho wife murdered the man she loved and wanted to spend her life with. Also she won't forgive him for Sanaya's death and Sushant's arrest.
chirpy_life19 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: well-wisher

I beg to differ.I am feeling bad for all the three characters Aarohi Deep & Tara.

Foremost I am feeling bad for Aarohi. She will be shattered to know the truth.The man she started loving so dearly has such dangerous plan to trap her.Though the man ended up actually loving her, but Aarohi can not forgive Deep and should not as well. She will never believe that Deep has actually started loving her.

My sympathy with Tara but her problem is that she has always taken Deep for granted. She always believed that she can get away with doing any crime and Deep will be around to save her as he has been her support system since childhood.

And yes I am feeling bad for Deep Raichand as well. He may be a mastermind,he is ruthless but not heartless. In his madness to save Tara he has done things that can not be justified. But the man never thought of consequences while protecting Tara..it would have been very easy for him to hand her over to police and find out someone beautiful and sane for himself. It was the easiest option available to him even before he met Aarohi.But he did not do that. If we analyse Deep's behaviour since the beginning, it is more about a kind of commitment and duty rather than love.Many a times he has shown his frustration to Tara.Why he did not send Tara to a mental asylum..I don't have answer to that.

Deep married Aarohi to save Tara...and here started the conflict between bad & good..the tussle between mind and heart.Tara never cared about Deep..in fact coz her Deep could never lead a normal life. In company of Aarohi he started realizing what is companionship, what is trust and what is true love.By loving Aarohi, he is betraying Tara but he is realizing his mistakes done by him , particularly plan to trap Aarohi.The smart person he is, he is fully aware that Aarohi will hate him after knowing his reality I don't find anything wrong in Deep falling for Aarohi and I am sure Aarohi is not going to forgive him so easily and that is absolutely fine.

In future story, its Deep Radicand he is going to face all the anger all the wrath of both the ladies.

BTW.. I don't think Deep is scared of going to Jail.Someone said he has sent Tara to mental hospital coz if Tara tells truth he will be punished along with her. He is genuinely concerned for Aarohi.

The complexity in Deep's character is the highlight of the show for me and I am enjoying it thoroughly.

Yes, I agree. Keeping Tara safe is Deep's majboori & he did it without uttering a word by sacrificing his happiness & slowly he got used to it. He tolerated a lot but still...being a human he too had to get vexed at some point. We can deduce this from his conversation with Arohi in yesterday's episode.
Edited by cherrycooll - 6 years ago